Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) (35457 Views)

Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) / "Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) / 21-year-old Student Gives Up Her Law Career To Become An Instagram Star. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) by ola12(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
ibkayee:
She comes from a wealthy family and whilst she isn’t taking the traditional route, it’s still a generative career path.

Although I’ll always say, if you’ve started a degree, you may as well finish it, unlesss it’s completely out of your hands
Tell dat to all d billionaire dropouts in d world today.
You attend school(or start a degree) to ultimately make money and live comfortably, however if you find another path to wealth and school becomes too distracting, I dont think its a bad idea to just follow dat path 100%. Especially in developed societies where education isnt treated in such high regards as it is in Nigeria.
Re: GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) by shalomt4321: 12:37am On Jul 17, 2018
I ha ve one question if they close the app what will happen to her life
Re: GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:59am On Jul 17, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin

Funnily enough, if she runs into legal troubles, she'll be needing a lawyer.
Misplaced priorities.

She hasn't abandoned her education.

The headline is unnecessarily sensational
Re: GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2018
The world is changing and peoples attitude to work, to working and to the work place should and must change.

Due to mobile phones for instance, I know an estate agent who rarely goes to his office at Surulere. He is most times at Lekki where most of the properties he markets are

I asked him to move his office to Lekki to be nearer his prime market but he said that won't be necessary as his clients don't come to his office.

For many agents, that's the truth. The mobile phone is now really their office.

I know an estate agent who used to be poor but within 2 years of the launch of phones, his life changed

The internet has even done more in the lives of people especially the young.

Many now make money on Fiverr, Seoclerk and many other freelancing websites. They are not searching for a 9-5.

Others are making money on YouTube and Instagram. Others are engaged in drop shipping, mini importation and affiliate marketing and are making millions yearly only.

Best of all, like this lady, it may cost as little as nothing to start. All you need at times may just be a smartphone and knowledge.
Re: GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) by dajan03: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Issafela post=69438895][/quote]what if she never loved what she was reading
Re: GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) by Augustine112(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2018
should we blame the country situation ;Dshould we blame the country situation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song / Laura Ikeji Displays Bare Bump In Cute New Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.