Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? (1547 Views)

Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by ITbomb(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
we the the Elders of Umudioka have heard you and we will look into your matter in the next 14 market days.....

15 Likes

Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
When she accuses you of rape, don't cry, you hear!

Stay away from unstable lil girls...

Serial killers look very innocent too and their neighbours say they're lovely people.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by ibkayee(f): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sounds like she’s willingly engaging in these things with you and then switching up as a coping mechanism for her guilt

Throw her to the bushes

4 Likes

Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by eseveli(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
ITbomb:
we the the Elders of Umudioka have heard you and we will look into your matter in the next 14 market days.....

akpurabubem
Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by faithy314(f): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
ITbomb:
LOL U R STUPID
Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by Prognose: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
ITbomb:
Bhahahaahahahaha grin

@op, its a game christian ladies play. The next time.you're making out, stop in the middle and tell her you don't want to continue so you don't make her do what she doesn't want to do.

Watch her response grin

6 Likes

Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by MissRaine69(f): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
She is conflicted and copes with her willingness to partake in whatever it is you two do and make it your fault rather than accept equal responsibilities. She can say no can she not?
Women like her are problematic as you don’t know what’s really going on as they constantly blow hot and cold. How well do you know her to be fantasising about marriage whatnot?
This is not going to end well.

1 Like

Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by tgmservice: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Orbot012:
I met this pretty innocent looking girl few months ago and we have been seeing each other since then.

She has spent the night at my place a couple of times, we made out but no real sex yet (deep penile penetration), she accused me of deflowering her a week after the first night we slept together and I was shocked. The problem is that whenever we do cuddle and make out the next day she will start accusing me of making her do things she didn't want to do although she enjoys it when we touch each other. She will start saying that we should end the affairs. Mind you She is a regular church goer.

I really have come to like her alot and and am thinking about taking her very serious, have often fantasized about marrying her with time. (she is an undergraduate @ a Uni in my city. (am a post graduate student & works)

I need advice. Is she playing me or just been innocently honest about not wanting to engage in sex. Truth is I am not 100% certain her hymen is intact not that is matters anyway.

I spend small small on her, my question is, Am I been scammed? Or is she for real?
which one is no real sex
Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
She is conflicted and copes with her willingness to partake in whatever it is you two do and make it your fault rather than accept equal responsibilities. She can say no can she not?
Women like her are problematic as you don’t know what’s really going on as they constantly blow hot and cold. How well do you know her to be fantasising about marriage whatnot?
This is not going to end well.

I believe her mind is conflicted, I have at different occasion politely asked her why she's sometimes confused. Sometimes she acts as if she loves me and other times she's just so indifferent like she she's doesn't give a damn if we break up
Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by MissRaine69(f): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Orbot012:

I believe her mind is conflicted, I have at different occasion politely asked her why she's sometimes confused. Sometimes she acts as if she loves me and other times she's just so indifferent like she she's doesn't give a damn if we break up
And do you want to be with someone who struggles to be transparent over such basic things?
You see such traits in women rather than challenge someone over their immaturity/flaws most men will wife the woman and wonder why they live in misery 24/6?
Relationships should not be hard work.
That’s my philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
ibkayee:
Sounds like she’s willingly engaging in these things with you and then switching up as a coping mechanism for her guilt

Throw her to the bushes

Yes. He should shoot her for national peace.

1 Like

Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by Hector09(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Op how old are u just asking
Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hector09:
Op how old are u just asking

Oga, am a fully grown man na. Late 20's. Am a matured guy with moderate income. Looking towards settling down in time soon
Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Orbot012:
I met this pretty innocent looking girl few months ago and we have been seeing each other since then.

She has spent the night at my place a couple of times, we made out but no real sex yet (deep penile penetration), she accused me of deflowering her a week after the first night we slept together and I was shocked. The problem is that whenever we do cuddle and make out the next day she will start accusing me of making her do things she didn't want to do although she enjoys it when we touch each other. She will start saying that we should end the affairs. Mind you She is a regular church goer.

I really have come to like her alot and and am thinking about taking her very serious, have often fantasized about marrying her with time. (she is an undergraduate @ a Uni in my city. (am a post graduate student & works)

I need advice. Is she playing me or just been innocently honest about not wanting to engage in sex. Truth is I am not 100% certain her hymen is intact not that is matters anyway.

I spend small small on her, my question is, Am I been scammed? Or is she for real?
chop her like two times and free her, before u free her try get alternative for ground cos konji stupid atimes
Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by Hector09(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Orbot012:

Oga, am a fully grown man na. Late 20's. Am a matured guy with moderate income. Looking towards settling down in time soon
then look for a matured lady, cus base on ur post ur girl sounds amature, was thinking that both of u are under 20

4 Likes

Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by mimimile93: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Op dump the ashawo asap. Churchy girls are deadly prostitues...
Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hector09:
then look for a matured lady, cus base on ur post ur girl sounds amature, was thinking that both of u are under 20

Yeah! She is juvenile I know, at 21 she stills thinks like a teenager something I do mention to her
Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by babyfaceafrica: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
you better leave her now..before she accuses you of rape..unstable gals everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? by Homeboiy: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Orbot012:

She's an under age

Be careful

One advice

Run away from her or your digging a grave

(1) (Reply)

U Will Like This! / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? / How Do I Talk To A Girl To Stop Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.