Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? (1548 Views)

My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by Timekeeper: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
She told me that i can't kiss, I do bite her lips... She even told me that God we didn't had sex Cox she wud have regretted it. But she later begged me back n offered sex for reconciliation.

What about you guys? Share with us

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Saff
Uniquetani
Zinnyzee
Vanida6
QueenSekxy
Pocohantas
MhisTahrah
MariaLavina
Shugavee
Divay22
GloriaNinja
Gudvibz
Rheether
Classc25
Juliearth
KillaBeauty
Forever24
Tamarapetty
Lizilicious
Viicfuntop
Lovemeforme
Chiommy123

Pussybbqgrills
Miminile
Optionally
Mercy0008
Folake4u
Sacramento1212
Sochey
Adakintroy
Duduade
Bryan88
Trottle
AkiOYIBO
Ahnie
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by thanki410(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
I haven't had a really ass biting comment from girlfriend while I WS into it but the one that was quite it was her telling me I had a bad mouth.
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by TheOdd1sOut: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
She told me I was too immature for her.
It was like I was belittled in just 5 secs
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by IamD18: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
She said she'll vote for Buhari again.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
sad
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by samysmoothfresh: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
She told me i was the best guy she ever dated and i was filled with pain and pity, not for myself, but for her confused self and even more confused brain.....................................how would a sane human being leave the "best" and settle for scrap

meanwhile op, why you con dey mention the whole world now? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by eneojoedu(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
hmm see said I was immature and childish and she regrets ever having anything to do with guys my age... and we be age mate fa. the word pain me ehn, she later apologized, we are cool friends now.
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by akiOYIBO: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2018
Timekeeper:
She told me that i can't kiss, I do bite her lips... She even told me that God we didn't had sex Cox she wud have regretted it. But she later begged me back n offered sex for reconciliation.

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Saff
Uniquetani
Zinnyzee
Vanida6
QueenSekxy
Pocohantas
MhisTahrah
MariaLavina
Shugavee
Divay22
GloriaNinja
Gudvibz
Rheether
Classc25
Juliearth
KillaBeauty
Forever24
Tamarapetty
Lizilicious
Viicfuntop
Lovemeforme
Chiommy123

Pussybbqgrills
Miminile
Optionally
Mercy0008
Folake4u
Sacramento1212
Sochey
Adakintroy
Duduade
Bryan88
Trottle
AkiOYIBO
Ahnie
She said I should not start what I cannot finish by having sex with her, that I cannot handle her urge. But I have already started nah grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by Divay22(f): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2018
What mine said was painful o grin grin
But today i can laugh over it, cause one day I'm gonna prove him wrong.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Honestly I can't remember, I hardly recollect hurtful words people say to me especially after a while. I get over things quickly.

Sometimes I remember people offend me but i forget what they did or say. That's weird right?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by chiommy123(f): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
caught him cheating said what else can I do if not to leave. he apologized later but its over already
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by povicky1(m): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
ɛxaʍքʟɛ embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
povicky1:
ɛxaʍքʟɛ embarassed embarassed
lol... Kukuma kill me ooooo.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by sochey(f): 2:36am On Nov 02, 2018
Timekeeper:

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Saff
Uniquetani
Zinnyzee
Vanida6
QueenSekxy
Pocohantas
MhisTahrah
MariaLavina
Shugavee
Divay22
GloriaNinja
Gudvibz
Rheether
Classc25
Juliearth
KillaBeauty
Forever24
Tamarapetty
Lizilicious
Viicfuntop
Lovemeforme
Chiommy123

Pussybbqgrills
Miminile
Optionally
Mercy0008
Folake4u
Sacramento1212
Sochey
Adakintroy
Duduade
Bryan88
Trottle
AkiOYIBO
Ahnie
I can only offer lol
Lol
Laugh out loud
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by Bimbim18(f): 3:49am On Nov 02, 2018
I dont tend to remember what anyone does to hurt me..but definitely i will remenber that i'm upset with you.I dont forgive easily tho
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by Bushentry: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2018
Bimbim18:
I dont tend to remember what anyone does to hurt me..but definitely i will remenber that i'm upset with you.I dont forgive easily tho
you are a confused human being
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You? by Bimbim18(f): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2018
Bushentry:

you are a confused human being
well I'm not confused ...you should e the one to tell me what confused you in my post

(1) (Reply)

Naught Wednesday! / Rapper Azealia Banks Goes Naked On Instagram (18+photos) / Two Couples Embarrassed After Being Caught In The Bush Making Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.