Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) (53830 Views)

Deeper Life Wedding: No Makeup & Rings, See Adorable Photos Of Couple / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by skubido(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
I like natural beauty..

Not until u add d own word make up b4 u look fine.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by olayincar(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
If you know,u know
Nice 1
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Uceegal: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Okay
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Opinionated: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
sisisioge:
Closet fashionista! She's got her brows shaped with slight pencil. Got her hair jelled. Got foundation, powder, eye show and lip tint on in her natural skin colour! I year una grin grin

grin angry angry
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by congorasta: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
deeper life Bible Church

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Who noticed her front hair chop so much she had to use hair dye to fill it.....

Attention to details wink
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
very ugly couple, Dammmm!! i would rather drink monkey urine than get Aquinted with an ugly woman like this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Beface(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Nairaland guys be honest, will you take a second look at this thing on the street

Stop being sarcastic, she's as ugly as ugly could get.
Upload your picture so will can compare you and the thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by DrObum(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Nairaland guys be honest, will you take a second look at this thing on the street

She is beautiful.
People wey we don look twice, how e take help them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
No make up ke or light make up?

I can see eye pencil, eye shadow and probably foundation.

I admire her simplicity anyways.

She looks fresh.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by sarahade(f): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yeye dey smell. No make up indeed n.a. why she pack dye and gel for hair like mgbeke.

Abeg shift jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by kelechi50: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please show me the beauty of this lady, west wowo gal, think beauty think east gals
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Deprofessional:
This type of woman will never cheat on her husband, no matter the condition.

When you see a wife material you know.
Because she is nt wearing makeup she is a wife material abi ? No problem.continue.
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

madam pls take a seat and relax what do you want to take let me bring it

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Fazemood(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Habaa Hantie, take it easy. Must your jealousy be this spiteful

That bride is beautiful. FACT. Natural add join. Why e de pepper you?

If you are not fine without makeup no be her fault. Abi we tell u say we no lyk am lyk dat?

Go wan do ur make up ko make out which one sef?

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Show us your picture beauty queen.
Awon small gehs with big God. angry
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Ijaya123: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Abeg I can't be like this on my wedding day oooooo... Gbogbo makeup ayeeee... I will pass Abeg

How will the gbogbo makeup add up to your marriage?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Fazemood(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
sabenabeauty:
Just like me grin
Wowu grin grin

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Abeg I can't be like this on my wedding day oooooo... Gbogbo makeup ayeeee... I will pass Abeg

after the whole makeup brouhaha, uncle will still face the terror at night [this time alone].

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Thistles: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
beautiful without makeup but with photoshop.
stupid news na who they wan deceive
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Amazonboss(f): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Excuse me?? Why adorn herself with a hair decorator? For the white and

A hand fan,
Bag
Shoe to match?

If I dress this way I go bit her for beauty as I fair so sef!
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Ijaya123: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

And you calling another woman "this thing"? It reflects badly on the upbringing you must have had.

Let's see your picture who is judging another person as ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amazonboss:
Excuse me?? Why adorn herself with a hair decorator? For the white and

A hand fan,
Bag
Shoe to match?

If I dress this way I go bit her for beauty as I fair so sef!

Who ask you?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

she's pretty ASF.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by moneyok(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

She's not beautiful
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by sonofoluku: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

She is more beautiful than you can ever be

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

come on shut up!
she's pretty asf .
black BEAUTIFUL and BOlD

i bet you aint even quarter good looking like her.
upload your picture ..lemme laugh small ..

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Treash(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Woowwww. That's Tomilola Olatunji, my secondary school and university mate in Ilorin. She attends Deeper life, done with her masters. Below was the pics we both took together in the university.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Saff(f): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
She’s wearing makeup but it’s very natural. I love natural makeup. She’s beautiful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] / Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.