Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) (53850 Views)

Deeper Life Wedding: No Makeup & Rings, See Adorable Photos Of Couple / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
itspzpics:
This beautiful bride is without makeup on her wedding day.

And she still slays in that wedding gown.

Wow.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-of-beautiful-bride-with-no-makeup-no-earrings/

Her eye brows are fake.

She shouldn't have attached that thing on her hair so that she can be 100% natural.

Meanwhile she's nowhere near beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Bluffly: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Nairaland guys be honest, will you take a second look at this thing on the street

Stop being sarcastic, she's as ugly as ugly could get.

It depends on your values. Obviously, yours is decayed for referring to her as this thing

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by andyanders: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Nairaland guys be honest, will you take a second look at this thing on the street

And that is who you are. Without any make up, you cannot be recognized as you without make up would end up like a coffin.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by MsGood(f): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
This post is so unnecessary. People get married every week without makeup and earrings. Please, spare us this junk next time. PLEASE.
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Rosebloom: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok, now that's hair to kill for

Please someone should suggest good virgin hair food ...

oops...they say it's attached
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Seee this one o

looking natural is beautiful in itself already

Make up disgust some of us

It puts me off completely

If someone can't be beautiful naturally, then she's ugly

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
She either chose not to use make up or her church doesn't permit it. Either way, all that matters is the success of the marriage. Whether or not one uses make up doesn't determine the longetivity of the marriage.
Make up is OK as long as it doesn't change the face totally.
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Jealousy ooo. Shay na person still marry her even as she ugly. Post your own wedding pishure na

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Wifimoney1: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

You must be an ugly girl yourself, what rubbish statement to make. Are you rehearsing madness?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

How are you able to switch so fast from sounding smart to being this?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

that does not give u the right to call her a THING, na u dey marry her?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Psoul(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Abeg I can't be like this on my wedding day oooooo... Gbogbo makeup ayeeee... I will pass Abeg

First of all, go and get a husband before considering hw u will look on ur wedding day.

D lady on that pic is pretty. Most of these artificial women will not look anything close like dis without their paintings.
Moreover, this lady is some step ahead of u. Appreciate her.
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Psoul(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Show us ur make up face let us compare with the lady's face without make up.

I did not ask for ur natural face ooo. I no say wahala go dey for that one.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Schuffeadv23: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Only girls on that life support called makeup think like this.
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Omoniwealth(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Abeg I can't be like this on my wedding day oooooo... Gbogbo makeup ayeeee... I will pass Abeg

Naso.. sho ti ye e
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by MosiPeterz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

The only truth needed to be told is to remind you that "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder". After all, na so she dey wey the man wey marry am don take pass second look at her!
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by MosiPeterz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
flyca:
The important thing is to know how to do the do and make babies. Chikena!

Funny!
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by MosiPeterz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
toluwalopsy:
Same for me. I had no makeup on my wedding day. Beauty is not by makeup.

Abeg tell them!!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
How can you say she doesn't have makeup on. Look at her eyebrows...well shaped and lined. Her face has has powder...not white powder...light lip stick or lip gloss.

She has make up on though light.
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Jabarzee(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Amaka disappoint me

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by MosiPeterz(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
sabenabeauty:
Just like me grin

Irony!!!
Your signature is a contrast!

Funny you though...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by PROFdanmike(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
see yur head..WOR WOR smelling

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Aplaudez(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

keep beefing eh!
she don kuku hook her heart rub which means she's a step ahead of you in life!
When is yours

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Sike(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
NaijaFutbol:
The guy NOSE a lot
you and your eyes ehn!
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by porchbaby(f): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

she is beautiful if not she won't be getting married, the guy ain't complaining, not many men loves artificial ladies, most times makeup even makes a lady look ugly than she is or even older than she is

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Natural beauty.
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by nwasteve(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
What's the need for all these paintings self, something that'll stain you, stain your partner, stairs anybody that comes in contact with you. Clog your face, and gives you the worst look of your life when you sweat.
God have mercy on you girls
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Very good. No surprises after wedding. What you see is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

The ugly ones always rush to condemn the beautiful. If you're sure you reach half of her beauty upload your picture.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by monaPhilz: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=DemonUnderSiege post=69438314][/quote]??
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Boysesan(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
So you think you're beautiful? Share your no makeup pics. Ugly pimples face shit like you.

Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] / Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.