Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,337 members, 7,957,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad (30006 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2018
tintingz:
There's different between majority and generalizing, generalizing means she and her relatives are not exemptional. Did she conduct a survey before coming up with her fallacious claims?

She also forget that many terrorists causing havoc in the north are not from single parents, the problem is not about single parents or no single parents, the problem is care for the child, I mean counseling children. A child can get bad habit from two parents.

The problem is that she used the wrong words. It is, however, her intention I am talking about. She agreeing that she was generalizing means that she knows it doesn't apply to everyone.

Then I don't know about you, but I don't really think the north can be used as a reference, early marriages among others. In short, the place is weird.

However, we disagree to agree that child care is what matters; which a single mother (or father) will not be totally able to cater for.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by flamingREED(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2018
tintingz:
Hey don't turn it on me.

From my previous post I said "many terrorists" not "all terrorists", read before replying. She claim that the problem of the society is caused by single moms raising bad kids, she forgot that even many two parents also raised terrorists kids.

You don't generalize and as well said there are exceptions/exemptions, that's self-contradictory, do you know what generalizing means? Do you understand statistics? Do you understand what fallacy of generalization or faulty generalization or hasty generalization means?

Here's her posts

Here's fallacy and self-contradictory.

"Some" single moms will save her from fallacious statement, she should also know that there are some widows that intentionally killed thier husband in marital clash, we have read that in many news.

Here is the worst part.

How did she know there's truth in her generalization, did she conduct any survey, what's the research methodology and statistics to her survey to conclude this?

A faulty generalization is a conclusion about all or many instances of a phenomenon that has been reached on the basis of just one or just a few instances of that phenomenon.

Hasty generalization is an informal fallacy of faulty generalization by reaching an inductive generalization based on insufficient evidence, essentially making a rushed conclusion without considering all of the variables.

Self-contradictory Expressing one thing that is the opposite of another thing that was already said; saying two things that cannot both be correct.

Bias statement is the action of supporting or opposing a particular person or thing in an unfair way, because of allowing personal opinions to influence your judgment.

If generalizations were to be binding on all instances of the subject then there will be no need for further testings which lead to the establishment of theories and laws which have even wider truism than generalization itself.

If you understood the science method you wouldn't have bothered to write this inappropriate letter through which I didn't bother to skim.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by tintingz(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2018
naob:

The problem is that she used the wrong words. It is, however, her intention I am talking about. She agreeing that she was generalizing means that she knows it doesn't apply to everyone.

Then I don't know about you, but I don't really think the north can be used as a reference, early marriages among others. In short, the place is weird.

However, we disagree to agree that child care is what matters; which a single mother (or father) will not be totally able to cater for.
She used wrong words and wrong intention.

"She agree that she generalize means she knows is doesn't apply to anyone" is self-contradictory and illogical. If you want to generalize, generalize and don't exempt or you accept you made a mistake and correct yourself, if you want exempt a claim, do that before making any claim.

Northern Nigeria is a good example of criminals raised by two parents, babymamarism is not accepted in the north, it's a Sharia state, fornication is purnishable by lashes or stone to death.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by flamingREED(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2018
beejaay:

Even boko haram foot soldiers are not an exception, most of them are a product of bad choices by the mother or forced marriages...most of the father to these boko haram soldiers are useless to fault that we can agree that they are a product of a single parent...the almajiri system in the north is an example of a failed parenting

I thought about this before you quoted me.
I second it.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by tintingz(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2018
flamingREED:

If generalizations were to be binding on all instances of the subject then there will be no need for further testings which lead to the establishment of theories and laws which have even wider truism than generalization itself.

If you understood the science method you wouldn't have bothered to write this inappropriate letter through which I didn't bother to skim.
Science involve in research and studies, they made it known there's a new findings after experiments and observations.

Science is also open to errors and mistakes and they are ready to correct and trash out previous theories.

But in her case, she generalized in same article where the subject is not even a generalization matter(she claim single mothers are generally losers), she even said her generalization is true without giving any source or method of survey to her claims, haba!
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A Kenyan lady identified as Bettern Chero might be biting more than she could chew as her post on Facebook on single mothers has just gone viral.

According to the lady, in her own opinion, single mothers are not to be glorified in the society as they literally raise criminals and sluts.

This ha not actually gone well with her followers and Facebook and she has been receiving bashing from different corners,

Read her long post below:

https://lailasnews.com/single-mothers-are-generally-losers-they-raise-criminals-and-sluts-kenyan-lady/

smart lady
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Constantiney: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2018
hesilo:

You must be very slow for calling her an idiot. Can't you read at least before showing up you stupidity. She articulated Herself just so well but dumbos like you would just fault every of the good points she made. As if she's not saying the truth... Come to America and see what kinda life most blacks go thru, most of the girls are so wild to a crazy point and the guys so hostile and spending reasonable amount of their lives in jail. Like it or not you really can't disapprove that quintescent article. It's so apt and the msg well passed.
You are just another hopeless idiot and an intellectually handicapped slowpoke who deserves no attention from me. You are lucky i mistakenly clicked on the mention tab. If stupidity sells at 1naira, you would have been a billionaire by now. With all these points you listed, how does it now make them 'losers'? A senseless Arrow you are. And its ''your'', not you, but since you are an illiterate, learn how to spell first before addressing people you don't know. You stupid Arrow.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by hesilo(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Constantiney:

You are just another hopeless idiot and an intellectually handicapped slowpoke who deserves no attention from me. You are lucky i mistakenly clicked on the mention tab. If stupidity sells at 1naira, you would have been a billionaire by now. With all these points you listed, how does it now make them 'losers'? A senseless Arrow you are. And its ''your'', not you, but since you are an illiterate, learn how to spell first before addressing people you don't know. You stupid Arrow.
Stupidity runs in ur blood. I won't reply you again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

23 Ways To Win Over Your Mother-in-Law / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.