Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC (27443 Views)

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public / Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by 8stargeneral: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2018
U don't knw who wike be,dont try dat with rivers people, seems like ur days are umbered shocked
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by MENELIK11: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2018
phase1:
If Apc grabs power by crook and mago mago in Rivers. The state will be too hot for them to rule. You think the East is yorubaland where your muslims betray and sell your people is frequent as you throw amala into your mouths.

Rivers youth wey dey kill army like flies. I dey laugh.

Shebi una wan thief vote? Wike go dey wait una.

Osu, you don't have the history of bravery check the records and prove me wrong. Moreover, please don't compare the Osus with the Yorubas, we are not mates.

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Bryan88(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

Bros they dont need to exist...All they need to do is bring in APC miscreants,touts and urchins otherwise known as 'supporters' from osun,ogun,oyo to vote and cause mayhem and so on..as well as flooding Rivers State with at least 100,000 Police and Military....and Wike will fall....That is INEC and elections under buhari/APC

That was what they did in Ekiti State.
was it fair?
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by tiredoflife(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2018
So afonjas and gambaris think south south is as stupid as the South West
Make una dey come.
We dey wait una

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by slickbak(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Edo APC/Oshiomole grin grin. Go rivers na make CSO. Wike see ya dutty mouth.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by phase1: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2018
MENELIK11:

Osu, you don't have the history of bravery check the records and prove me wrong. Moreover, please don't compare the Osus with the Yorubas, we are not mates.

Muslim bufoon, East and yorubas can never be the same. The sophisticated yoro-morons have been cursed to continue selling their brothers since Afonja.

So I agree with you, the East will never have abooki emirates like you slaves do. cheesy

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by talk2emma: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2018

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by MENELIK11: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2018
tiredoflife:
So afonjas and gambaris think south south is as stupid as the South West
Make una dey come.
We dey wait una

I laugh in pidgin. South West stupid! Then your ridiculous region is gone

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by phase1: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2018
MrMystrO:

This is silly. I'm from Rivers State and I can tell you that the support Ratio for both parties is approximately 55℅ PDP, 45℅APC. With that being said, I'm not an APC supporter but wike is going to loose next year, and he knows this.

Amaechi pikin keep fooling yourself. Even ROTIMI Amaechi is not comfortable visiting his own village in Ubima.

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by MENELIK11: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2018
phase1:

Muslim bufoon, East and yorubas can never be the same. The sophisticated yoro-morons have been cursed to continue selling their brothers since Afonja.

So I agree with you, the East will never have abooki emirates like you slaves do. cheesy

Osu Jew, Imo Assembly is already discussing ranching in fulfilment of their Osu status in Nigeria and an Osu like you is foaming on Nairaland, I said it you don't have history of bravery!

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Delonn(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2018
deomelo:

We heard the same thing about Fayose, where is that clown today?.

These ipob jokers sef.

Was Fayose name on the ballot? Fayose did not run in that election.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Dareal90s(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2018
hammer6F:
THE SOUTH (SS/SE) IS NOT LIKE THE WEST(YORUBA LAND).

FOR EVERY PERSON MURDERED BY FULANI ARMY, WE WILL COLLECT OUR POUND AND FLESH BACK BY BLOOD, FROM ANY FULANI POLICE,(MILITARY EVEN DSS) OR CIVILIAN.

WE DEY CARRY CUTLASS AND JEHOVAH DEY BY OUR SIDE...

WE WILL DEFEND OUR VOTES...
We ar yet to see u collect d blood back from python dance.

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by jrusky(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Really
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by 8stargeneral: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2018
U don't knw who wike be,dont try dat with rivers people, seems like ur days are numbered shocked
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by phase1: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2018
MENELIK11:

Osu Jew, Imo Assembly is already discussing ranching in fulfilment of their Osu status in Nigeria and an Osu like you is foaming on Nairaland, I said it you don't have history of bravery!

Make Rochas dey deceive ya muslim skull. Shebi he wanted to move IMSU to oguta the other day, how did that end? cheesy

All land issues in Igboland is local. The communty decides whether your muslim skull like it or not. If dem born you well go and enter any land in Igboland with your cows without Community approval because rochas say make you enter. Weyrey cheesy

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by chuckcy(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You Igbos boasted and gave fayose the clown in ekiti false sense of confidence and he lost miserably, not you are giving the crude, crass and worthless cultist thug in Rivers the same lousy false sense of confidence ....

Why do you Igbos losers love to give yourselves heartache and failure all the time?

Is he going to stand in front of thousands of Anti Riot police and the Nigerian military with his silly village machete.?

Funny Igbos

. grin grin grin grin grin
More reason we re using machete cuz if we handle gun Nigeria will scatter
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2018
In Rivers, the Ikwerre people & the closeness of Aba to PHC coupled with the fact that Sea ports are only in Rivers for the area have made Ibos to dominate portharcourt & bought most of the land thereby imposing themselves on the wish of the native people. This is what they are planning in Lagos but Oba of Lagos on behalf of Lagos State Council of Obas told them in 2015, it cannot work.

In Rivers, the natives need empowerment. Anything can happen. The Ogonis & Calabaris must not allow the ibos to cage them. They should decide their political destination. APC can win Rivers

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Heh. Abeg take am easy. Those ones will die for their regional party.

And it will take much more than 30000 police to pacify a state of violent cultists
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by SkyUrch(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2018
OGA IF YOU FEEL APC WILL WIN RIVERS STATE, I SUGGEST YOU THINK AGAIN...
IF YOU STAY IN RIVERS STATE, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT..

OGA MAKE YOU THINK AGAIN YOU HEAR...
kcmichael:
The All Progressive Congress in Edo State has said that the failure of Ayodele Fayose in last Saturday’s governorship election in Ekiti State was a signal to Governor Nyesom Wike and other PDP governors in the South South region.

It said it would take the lead in next year’s general elections for all the South South states come under the APC.

State Secretary of the APC, Mr. Lawrence Okah, who stated this in a chat with newsmen urged Nigerians to stop believing what he termed rumors and lies the PDP posted on the social media during the conduct of Ekiti governorship polls.

Okah stated that the victory of the APC in Ekiti was a signal that the party is ready to win other states in the South South region.

According to him, “The APC is the party to beat in any election. We went to Ekiti to defect an incumbent. With Ekiti victory, we have taken over the South West. Our next journey is the South South.

“All those things you hear from the social media will not stop the APC to ensuring that the right thing is done.

“Only a mental person could do what Fayose has done to announce election results. Any sane pêrson knows that only INEC has the powers to announce election result. The FG should send Fayose to a psychiatrist.”

Chief of Staff to Governor Godwin Obaseki, Mr. Taiwo Akerele, said the people of Ekiti have demonstrated that they were deceived by Fayose’s stomach infrastructure.

“You recall that four years ago, this same man was cheated by the ruling PDP out of power and he didn’t complain, he accepted and he moved on but today, the people of Ekiti state have realised that they were cheated and deceived by stomach infrastructure and they have come back and re-elected the man because they have confidence in him.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/fayoses-fall-is-a-signal-to-wike-says-edo-apc/

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Dareal90s(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2018
hammer6F:

AFONJA, U LOSS UR BROTHER?

WE ARE NOT THE SAME oOOOO...

WE NO BE MATE...
What about Okorohausa Okorocha?

hammer6F:

WE NO BE MATE...
What about Okorohausa Okorocha

hammer6F:

WE NO BE MATE...
What about Okorohausa Okorocha?

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Almaiga: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by chuckcy(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2018
MrMystrO:

This is silly. I'm from Rivers State and I can tell you that the support Ratio for both parties is approximately 55℅ PDP, 45℅APC. With that being said, I'm not an APC supporter but wike is going to loose next year, and he knows this.
Shut up
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Almaiga: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by tiredoflife(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2018
MENELIK11:

I laugh in pidgin. South West stupid! Then your ridiculous region is gone

Come take am na
Abi u think the nonsense don by awolowo we don forget for delta
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by luckier9(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2018
any body who is saying that APC doesn't exist in Rivers state is a dreama. my LGA is OMuma, in Rivers state. my LGA is 98% APC and u don't dia talk about wike or PDP before any youth. we have 23 LGA and APC is controlling 9 in the state House of Assembly already plus two senators. so anybody saying that APC doesn't exist in my state should go to ELEME LGA in Rivers state and say it.

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Almaiga: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Na so, I strongly support this move
As for the South East, we no need una, you guys are only 5%. With or without you, a winner will always emerge. grin grin grin

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by MENELIK11: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2018
phase1:

Make Rochas dey deceive ya muslim skull. Shebi he wanted to move IMSU to oguta the other day, how did that end? cheesy

All land issues in Igboland is local. The communty decides whether your muslim skull like it or not. If dem born you well go and enter any land in Igboland with your cows without Community approval because rochas say make you enter. Weyrey cheesy

Empty Skull Osu Jew, which community approval did python got before dancing on your land? And what did you do? The way Osu people boast even America will be afraid to attack the Erosion Republic

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Dareal90s(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2018
Sharpshooota:

There is no Afonja in Rivers State

Put that into your empty skull
Its like u don't knw how many months Wike is owing workers. It will appear like a dream. Nd for ur info Afonjas nd d Flat-heads ar d ones dominating Rivers state

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by MrMystrO(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2018
phase1:

Amaechi pikin keep fooling yourself. Even ROTIMI Amaechi is not comfortable visiting his own village in Ubima.

grin grin grin Make we dey Watch na, Na here All of us go dey when e go happen. I HATE APC, but I'm a Realist who doesn't allow petty sentiments block my view of facts. But since Una like heartbreak too much, who I'm I to convince you otherwise when it will be fun to watch you guys cry again?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, APC, INEC Reject Atiku, PDP’s Move To Play Rigging Video In Court / Flood Ravages Parts Of Nasarawa State (Photos) / INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room