Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy (18420 Views)

Esie Museum In Kwara, A Wonderful Discovery: French Envoy / Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Foreigners Not Involved In Nigeria's Killings: French Envoy Contradicts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Lipscomb(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2018
The stupid man spent about 4years in Nigeria and he never say anything regard to killings he has only 14 days to leave he start making unnecessary comment about their shit .

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by buhariguy(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2018
Firefire:

They will not escape judgment.
and you ineffectual buffoon escape the killings he sponsored in north east.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by kingPhidel(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2018
He @PMB can only fool the international community with lies.. But we know the truth..
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by LazyNairalander(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2018
We too.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Newpride(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2018
No foreigner is involved, the killers are doing so because Nigeria is lawless .
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Thank you for saying the truth. It is Fulani herdsmen. Our useless politicians politicised every issue or blame past administrations instead of taking steps to end the killings.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Firefire(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2018
buhariguy:
and you ineffectual buffoon escape the killings he sponsored in north east.

I know you people are happy with the death across Nigeria, if not why make reference of death in the Last administration?

Bloody gonment.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by slickbak(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Mtccceew grin...na him go tell us? This update is for Buhari sympathisers.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Fact!!! This Govt. better own up to its failures nd narcissm.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by FarahAideed: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69449563:
I think impunity is encouraging the killings and those responsible must be punished.
When there is that kind of killing, there must be proper prosecution and perpetrators must be properly sentenced

True words have never been spoken.
The president should bring all these evil people causing all these killings and blood shed in the country.
They will never escape judgement.

You couldn't even tell he was referring to Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by teebaxy(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69449563:
I think impunity is encouraging the killings and those responsible must be punished.
When there is that kind of killing, there must be proper prosecution and perpetrators must be properly sentenced

The president should bring all these evil people causing all these killings and blood shed in the country.
you are not serious, why not simply say Buhari and his lineage will never go unpunished rather than beating around the poor bush

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:

You couldn't even tell he was referring to Buhari
Salamrushdie, get there behind us.
You have ALWAYS been ignored.
Dont you get tired
You be winch?
Keep talking to yasef henceforth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:
France is remotely the cause of most crisis in Africa, the decimation of Gaddafi's Libya, the chaos in Mali, the fracas in ivory coast and Cameroon are all pointers to France's violence breeding.
This episodes have created war hardened criminals which have found their way to our beloved country with arms and ammunitions, and gruesome violence.

We would survive,
God bless Nigeria.
God bless PMB.

undecided
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69449563:

Can someone give this Barbecue boy a job already?!
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by luckyboss(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Ok sir, we heard you.
Let's nail the cat here.

If buhari is the cause of the killings, click like,
If he is not, click share.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Omooba77: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2018
God knows and sees the Truth!
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by skales67(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Bolowolowo:
After all, it is the French that have contributed to destabilization of Ivory Coast, Congo, Mali and many other French African countries. Who on earth would believe them?

Are they destabilized as your shyte-hole country? Do they have deluded dullards as president as you have?

Stop being m0ronic

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by DeOTR: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Nigerians deserved to enjoy effective security and better governance than the government was currently providing
Buhari and his foot soldiers would never agree to this.
To them, the security of the country is tighter than that of Forte Knox.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:
France is remotely the cause of most crisis in Africa, the decimation of Gaddafi's Libya, the chaos in Mali, the fracas in ivory coast and Cameroon are all pointers to France's violence breeding.
This episodes have created war hardened criminals which have found their way to our beloved country with arms and ammunitions, and gruesome violence.

We would survive,
God bless Nigeria.
God bless PMB.

You speak like one who is uneducated

Because it was the French envoy who exposed buhsris lie now France are the one remotely causing this, if it was British envoy you would have said Britain are remotely causing it

You are trully very unintelligent and desperate to counter facts with propaganda and lies

Buhari sponsors bokoharam, buhari has never ensured any of these murderers are persecuted , instead that criiminak.granted amnesty to bokoharam, he blamed Libya now today you are blaming France ?

You are so unintelligent it hurts my eyes to read your nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2018
No sane person believes foreigners are the ones entering Nigeria deep into the middle of the country to kill people, either.

Nigerian Fulanis are the ones doing the killings all around the country. The reason is because their fellow fulani is the President and they feel nothing will happen to them if they kill people. And so far, Nigerians can see nothing is indeed happening to the fulani killers, precisely, because their fulani president is protecting them and giving excuses on their behalf.

The Miyetti Allah people are emboldened by this, and it is why they claim responsibility for the killings whenever it happens because they know they won't be arrested. So far, Nigerians can see nothing is happening to them, Miyetti Allah people are not arrested - they walk freely into Aso Rock anytime they want.

Muhammadu Buhari is DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE KILLINGS PERPETUATED BY HIS FULANI ETHNIC GROUP IN NIGERIA. IF HE ORDERS THE FULANI KILLERS TO STOP THE KILLINGS TODAY THEY WILL STOP.

The question then is: Why does Buhari want the killings to continue, by not stopping it or ordering the arrests of the killers? Why? The answer is simple: the fulanis want to use terror to islamize you but most importantly, they want middle belt land, through jihad. Usman Danfodi FAILED.

The fulanis of today and Buhari are retrying it with the hope of succeeding. And so far, they are succeeding because villages in the middle belt have been taken over and are now owned and occupied by fulanis from Katsina state.

Buhari must be removed from office, otherwise his willful inaction and tacit support for these killings by his ethic group will eventually break Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by somehow: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Wait to hear the man denying this in few days time.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by RexTramadol1: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra don't know what they are saying.
The envoy is speaking from both side of his mouth.
[/b]If it is the foreigners how will you see them to arrest and if it not the foreigners how will you see the herdsmen bandit and the cattle rustlers to arrest.

The envoy is trying to create more trouble before leaving.

Buhari is right.
Two factors involved in this crisis are foreigners and opposition party sponsoring

the attack

Chinsos! Foreigners are now invisible sha....... Maybe, they are not perpetrating the evil in our land, that's why they can't be arrested.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by orisa37: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Impunity is man's wickedness to man. Injustice is unfair rule and its application discriminatingly. These are products of bad and illiterate leadership.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by DeOTR: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Because it was the French envoy who exposed buhsris lie now France are the one remotely causing this, if it was British envoy you would have said Britain are remotely causing it

You are trully very unintelligent and desperate to counter facts with propaganda and lies

Buhari sponsors bokoharam, buhari has never ensured any of these murderers are persecuted , instead that criiminak.granted amnesty to bokoharam, he blamed Libya now today you are blaming France ?

Are surprised he's blaming the French?
That's what this government has been able to achieve since 2015...blame everyone but themselves.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by somehow: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Nigerian media should be believed at your own peril.

Except if its a video interview, anything else coming from the Nigerian media (interview mostly) should be discarded.

They have bastardize the media space by putting words into people's mouth and also good at twisting.

Let me wait for a foreign media (french or British) to report it before i even take anything serious.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2018
DeOTR:

Are surprised he's blaming the French?
That's what this government has been able to achieve since 2015...blame everyone but themselves.

It is appalling indeed
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69450257:
Okay Buhari Dog (or what do you call yourself?) We hear you!

Idiotic Pigs Of Buhari.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2018
adecz:
sad sad
Oga envoy, no talk wetin you no sabi.
Most of the killings are perpetrated by foreign mercenaries but on the invitation & sponsorship of nigerian Fulani herdsmen & their sponsors in the govt.
Even survivors of attacks have always insisted that the are very tall & not like the usual fulani they know.
Most of the marauders are Tuaregs from Niger & Chad.
But somebody must show them road & lead them to villages to be attacked.
That is why govt has dragged their. foot on bringing perpetrators to book.
No talk wetin you no sabi.

Idiotic Pigs Of Buhari...grin.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by DeOTR: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69449563:

He will be never bring them to justice... not when he's making excuses for them.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by geo4c: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2018
It will stop sooner or later
Chk my signature
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by wakaman: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Are you educated? Or you think as you have been inside a classroom before or now transmutes to being educated.
No it does not. They only test your memory in schools, they indoctrinate you and condition you. Memory is overrated, thinking and induction is what makes you educated. There's a cause for every effect,

You said France exposed bush on what

Come on , did you hear that on Radio Biafra?

You are only brilliant at being an ignorant bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Orders Reversal Of Shift Duty Structure In Police / New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment / Northern Youths Ask FG To Tell The Truth About Boko Haram..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.