Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware (29665 Views)

3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones / 5 Features You Should Spot If You Like To Watch Movies On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Neofingerz: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Who hid the features ?

Yahoo boys will like number 4

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
omo as in I don dry calculate and startegize
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Neofingerz: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Godsent4life:
I buy all your itunes card at the best rate bring them all any denomination
how. ugh be Amazon 100
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Vicrotica(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2018
You didn't add change post date
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Godsent4life: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Neofingerz:
how. ugh be Amazon 100
26k bro
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by RevenGeMission: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2018
It's a sin to be doing yahoo i hope you know

Jesus loves you , He died for us all sinners
Neofingerz:
omo as in I don dry calculate and startegize
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by vertueptime: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
farem:
I move the motion that this great and educational thread should hit the front page now.

If you agree click LIKE disagree click SHARE

Make i dash u one like
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2018
I have known all of this for years now and nothing new about what you posted. It may be educative to others anyway.
Dear poster please try modify your post about sending money. The features are only available in few countries which Nigeria is not among. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by ikorodureporta: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2018
I like no7
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Brightgem(f): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Facebook facts.
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Neofingerz: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Godsent4life:
26k bro
the thing is you gats proof to me you are real... I hope I'm not asking much
how can I contact you
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Godsent4life: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Neofingerz:
the thing is you gats proof to me you are real... I hope I'm not asking much
how can I contact you
my WhatsApp bro +4087216494
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by farem: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
vertueptime:

Make i dash u one like

You don't have to. It was taken to the fp almost immediately I moved the motion
The purpose of intended likes was to prove that it's fp worthy. it wasn't my thread and I came well later to read it But found quite educational.
I, naturally, attract LIKES, I don't solicit!
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
seriously, Facebook broke my heart the day I discovered searching for friends using phone number wasn't longer possible.
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Neofingerz: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Godsent4life:
my WhatsApp bro +4087216494
couldn't find you on whatsapp bro
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by kyaagbanairaland(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Facebook is too crowded these days. Even a mad man has a Facebook account. More money for Mark Zuckerberg though.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by pacespot(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
nice tips
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
YoungFr:
I have known all of this for years now and nothing new about what you posted. It may be educative to others anyway.
Dear poster please try modify your post about sending money. The features are only available in few countries which Nigeria is not among. grin grin grin grin

Thank you jare. Nothing new at all.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by vertueptime: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
farem:

The purpose of intended likes was to prove that it's fp worthy. it wasn't my thread and I came well later to read it But found quite educational.

Ok let me go and take back my like, lets see how many ul attract.
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Godsent4life: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Neofingerz:
couldn't find you on whatsapp bro
Let me have yours bro sorry i had a very busy day
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Neofingerz: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Godsent4life:
Let me have yours bro sorry i had a very busy day
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by patfenda(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
chubbygal:
Waiting for on how to download videos directly to your mobile phone, before I go take you seriously serious.
log into ur facebook account using opera mini, click on d videos u want and download will start

1 Like

Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by LilNetty(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
chubbygal:
Waiting for on how to download videos directly to your mobile phone, before I go take you seriously serious.
you can do that with third party Application

1 Like

Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Chizzychinny: 12:42am On Jul 19, 2018
You say na hidden features but you see THEM. Abi na you be CEO ?
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by cynhamscakes(f): 6:16am On Jul 19, 2018
magabounce:
Roger that
And for those that have side chiks or side bobos..
You can actually wish him/her HBD on Facebook.. Just change "post to public" to the person's name.. Let him/her enjoy the post *ALONE*

Really?
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Ejadike(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wow, lovely feautures. Never knew I could do all these, I'll have to try this
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Ejadike(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
unpredictedone:
seriously, Facebook broke my heart the day I discovered searching for friends using phone number wasn't longer possible.
it's no longer working again?
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Ejadike(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
farem:

and what is you feeling like? FYM
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ejadike:
yea! you should try and see for yourself.
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ejadike:
yea! you should try and see for yourself.
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ejadike:
yea! you should try and see for yourself. if it work let me know.
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by saxby(f): 1:10am On Jul 23, 2018
very informative, should try this out on my spark 2
Re: Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware by akeentech(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
saxby:
very informative, should try this out on my spark 2

Can you chat me up on WhatsApp? See my signature for my number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Installed Faceapp, You Should Be Aware Of Its Privacy Policy / Blackberry Mtn Nigeria Settings / How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.