Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I (17397 Views)

I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones / Baric Power WALL Inverter And Battery System To Power Your Full House 24-hours / Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ceaser: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
@ ameh99

D'you have LFPs available?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Leopantro: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
rottennaija:

I buy them as you do

How much do you buy dead laptop batteries?
Want to try my hands on powerwall making.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 1:16am On Aug 13, 2020
Leopantro:

How much do you buy dead laptop batteries?
Want to try my hands on powerwall making.

2h per battery
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by akpota(m): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dam5reey:

My inverter has 15V over voltage protection, now you said up to 16.8v that's too high...

Also the 42AH at 3.7V will give only 10AH @ 14.8V
And total power of 150watthours,

it's still fair enough.. for 13K grin

Kindly attach pictures of what it will look like with controller..

please do did you derive at this calculations?
post please.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by bengems(m): 1:04am On Nov 24, 2023
Can you build a solid 600ah 48v power pack for powering a 5kva 48v inverter system??

If you can WhatsApp me on O-8-O-2-7-3-8-3-0-6-8

Give me your quote and I will get the materials.

rottennaija:

Honestly, don't know where to start.
Because access the cells can be a huge factor. You will need a battery cage and bms which you will have to order from China. You will need battery charger for the cells (for balancing).

My point is, building alone, I can put a figure on it since there are some other things you will need to buy and own.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2023
bengems:
Can you build a solid 600ah 48v power pack for powering a 5kva 48v inverter system??

If you can WhatsApp me on O-8-O-2-7-3-8-3-0-6-8

Give me your quote and I will get the materials.

Sorry, I don't have the resources to undertake such a huge project. But why not just buy it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Computers and Hi Tech Gadget Sales / UK Used Hp Elitebook Corei5 and Core2 duo 250/6gb and 2gb @ 40,000 and 55k / Dell Inspiron 1545; Intel Dual Core Processor, 2gb, 250gb, Bluetooth & WebCam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.