Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I (17299 Views)

I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones / Baric Power WALL Inverter And Battery System To Power Your Full House 24-hours / Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Trippledots:
I GOT A BATTERY PACK FROM YOU ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO....ALL I WILL SAY IS I WON'T BE BUYING ANYTHING FROM YOU IN THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. embarassed

PROS
-DELIVERED ON PAY ON DELIVERY CONDITION.

CONS
-AGREED BATTERY PACK CAPACITY WAS REDUCED WITHOUT PRE-INFORMING ME. I HAD TO FIND OUT AFTER ASKING AGAIN JUST TO BE CERTAIN OF DELIVERED CAP. SELLER SAID COST OF ITEMS WERE HIGHER THAN HE EXPECTED SO HE REDUCED MY CAPACITY WITHOUT INFORMING ME FIRST. (WAYBILL COST IS ON THE BUYER FYI)
-BATTERY STOPPED CHARGING AFTER A FEW DAYS OF RECEIVING IT.
-CONTROL BOARD ALSO STOPPED WORKING. (BIG DEAL BECAUSE LITHIUM BATTERIES CAN EXPLODE IF NOT WELL PROTECTED DURING CHARGING)
-BATTERY SELF DISCHARGING FAST, HAD TO DISCONNECT BOARD
-AFTER RECEIVING PACKAGE I PAID HALF OF IT BECAUSE I WASN'T SURE THE PACK WILL PERFORM. THAT SINGULAR DECISION SAVED ME FROM WASTING MY TOTAL MONEY...(MEANWHILE I RENEGOTIATED PRICE WHEN I DISCOVERED CAPACITY DELIVERED WAS BELOW AGREED.)
-ASKED FOR A REFUND FIRST AND WILL RETURN THE BATTERY, BUT WAS TOLD TO RETURN BATTERY FIRST THEN RECEIVE REFUND WHICH I DISAGREED TO. AFTER A WHILE SELLER STOPPED READING NOR REPLYING MY MESSAGES. DIDN'T PICK CALLS EITHER
-WIRING AND PACKING WAS QUITE FLIMSY AND SOME NAKED WIRES TOO WERE NOTICED, WHICH I TOLD SELLER ABOUT. HE ONLY SAID IT WAS HIS BOY THAT PACKAGED THE BATTERY. NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL

REVIEW-
HE DOES SELL A LITHIUM PACK BUT BUY AT YOUR RISK OF NOT GETTING VALUE FOR MONEY SPENT OR LOW QUALITY PRODUCT.

TC

Maybe the charger is not charging properly and hence leading to under charge of battery

I promised you I will get that battery back and you will have your refund. Meanwhile the battery I built for you doesn't have BMS and that was why it failed an I sincerely apologize for any trouble it may have caused you. But I was the one that informed you about the reduction of battery capacity and I also gave you reasons as to why that happened
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2019
It's a brand new day and we are still here
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2019
Keep the orders coming
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by mctfopt: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Trippledots:
I GOT A BATTERY PACK FROM YOU ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO....ALL I WILL SAY IS I WON'T BE BUYING ANYTHING FROM YOU IN THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. embarassed

PROS
-DELIVERED ON PAY ON DELIVERY CONDITION.

CONS
-AGREED BATTERY PACK CAPACITY WAS REDUCED WITHOUT PRE-INFORMING ME. I HAD TO FIND OUT AFTER ASKING AGAIN JUST TO BE CERTAIN OF DELIVERED CAP. SELLER SAID COST OF ITEMS WERE HIGHER THAN HE EXPECTED SO HE REDUCED MY CAPACITY WITHOUT INFORMING ME FIRST. (WAYBILL COST IS ON THE BUYER FYI)
-BATTERY STOPPED CHARGING AFTER A FEW DAYS OF RECEIVING IT.
-CONTROL BOARD ALSO STOPPED WORKING. (BIG DEAL BECAUSE LITHIUM BATTERIES CAN EXPLODE IF NOT WELL PROTECTED DURING CHARGING)
-BATTERY SELF DISCHARGING FAST, HAD TO DISCONNECT BOARD
-AFTER RECEIVING PACKAGE I PAID HALF OF IT BECAUSE I WASN'T SURE THE PACK WILL PERFORM. THAT SINGULAR DECISION SAVED ME FROM WASTING MY TOTAL MONEY...(MEANWHILE I RENEGOTIATED PRICE WHEN I DISCOVERED CAPACITY DELIVERED WAS BELOW AGREED.)
-ASKED FOR A REFUND FIRST AND WILL RETURN THE BATTERY, BUT WAS TOLD TO RETURN BATTERY FIRST THEN RECEIVE REFUND WHICH I DISAGREED TO. AFTER A WHILE SELLER STOPPED READING NOR REPLYING MY MESSAGES. DIDN'T PICK CALLS EITHER
-WIRING AND PACKING WAS QUITE FLIMSY AND SOME NAKED WIRES TOO WERE NOTICED, WHICH I TOLD SELLER ABOUT. HE ONLY SAID IT WAS HIS BOY THAT PACKAGED THE BATTERY. NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL

REVIEW-
HE DOES SELL A LITHIUM PACK BUT BUY AT YOUR RISK OF NOT GETTING VALUE FOR MONEY SPENT OR LOW QUALITY PRODUCT.

TC

Thank you for the wholesome review. I saw where the OP said the bank has no BMS, is this something you were aware of prior to purchase?

2 Likes

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Trippledots(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
mctfopt:

Thank you for the wholesome review. I saw where the OP said the bank has no BMS, is this something you were aware of prior to purchase?

Wasn't aware of any missing parts
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Trippledots(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
ameh99:

Maybe the charger is not charging properly and hence leading to under charge of battery

I promised you I will get that battery back and you will have your refund. Meanwhile the battery I built for you doesn't have BMS and that was why it failed an I sincerely apologize for any trouble it may have caused you. But I was the one that informed you about the reduction of battery capacity and I also gave you reasons as to why that happened

I really don't have the time nor energy to start haggling about what you did or didn't do. You stopped replying or reading my messages despite coming online often, that alone was enough message to me saying "go fck yosef"...

This is my unbiased review...it's Left for any reader to use or disregard it.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by mctfopt: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Trippledots:

Wasn't aware of any missing parts
Oh, that does not look good.

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 1:16am On Jun 04, 2019
Trippledots:

I really don't have the time nor energy to start haggling about what you did or didn't do. You stopped replying or reading my messages despite coming online often, that alone was enough message to me saying "go fck yosef"...

Cheers

I have built well over 25 battery packs and yet to receive such complaints but customers are always right.

Neither do I have the strength to type long grammar, right from day one when you started throwing complains I agreed to refund you because the batteries in your pack are all brand new cells and the money you gave me is less than the cost price of the over 72 cells I used, so please i hope to refund you and get that pack back.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 1:31am On Jun 04, 2019
Trippledots:

Cheers

I have built well over 25 battery packs and yet to receive such complaints but customers are always right. I have repeatedly told you that your reviews matters to me they help me to improve on my product

Neither do I have the strength to type long grammar, right from day one when you started throwing complains I agreed to refund you because the batteries in your pack are all brand new cells and the money you gave me is less than the cost price of the over 72 cells I used, so please i hope to refund you and get that pack back.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 1:45am On Jun 04, 2019
Good night Nl
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Trippledots(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2019
ameh99:

I have built well over 25 battery packs and yet to receive such complaints but customers are always right. I have repeatedly told you that your reviews matters to me they help me to improve on my product

Keep hoping. I have no more business dealings with you. So because i dropped a review publicly you suddenly have time to reply?
Smh

Pls dnt quote me again... Thanks
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by zeanslim(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2019
how much do you sell your 18650 cells, what's its specs. and also do you have 18660 single cell holder ?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by mctfopt: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2019
This problem could've been resolved if there is communication between the two. But as with most Nigerian service provider, once they get paid they go MIA. Nothing hurts your relationship with a client as ignoring them when they have a problem. Even if you are swamped with work, three sentences is all that may be needed to de-escalate the issue from becoming a full blown irreversible issue as is the situation now. Anyways, the deed is already done and many coming afterwards will think twice before dealing with the OP. GOODLUCK.

4 Likes

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
zeanslim:
how much do you sell your 18650 cells, what's its specs. and also do you have 18660 single cell holder ?

Don't have new cells for now only used once.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2019
Good morning
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Good Night NL
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
We are still here and growing stronger
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
We are still here
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Good morning NL
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by kareem257: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Can you give price for a 200ah lithium battery pack to be used on Solar (with charger included)
If possible the total wattage of solar panel to go with it.
I intend to use on Tvs, Decoder, Fan, Bulbs having combine load of 300 Watt.
Can you also tell how long the 200ah battery pack will last me using this load.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pics of 1.2kwh, 24v pack...

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
More pics....

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Adegokenath(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Which type of solar charger controller is this
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by generationz(f): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2019
ameh99:
I believe most of us knows what power bank is.

But this is bigger and better, firstly let me enlighten some of us who doesn't know what power wall is.

Power wall are arrays of 18650 lithium cell arranged in series and parallel to achieve required capacity, this power pack could range from 24ah to even infinity so long as you have the cells.

Reasons why you should chose lithium over lead batteries.

1. They have longer life span than lead acid batteries

2. They recover easily from over discharge

3. They are lighter and far less bulky than lead acid batteries.

This power pack could be used with solar panel, charged with PHCN or gen.

But for charging with PHCN or Generator then you have to order alongside it's charger.

Spec of power pack and price.

42ah battery with 20a charge controller, no charger. 13k

84ah battery with 20a charge controller, no charger. 25k

Without charge controller cost a little less.....

The charge controller are inbuilt and enable you to charge directly with your solar panel.

Charger is 5k.....

I harvest my 18650 cells from very good source and proper integrity check are done on each cells before they are used, so my capacity are genuine.

If you want huge power wall, I can set that up too.

Please feel free to ask any relevant question

Some
Call, WhatsApp 09068448005

Have the prices increased?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
generationz:

Have the prices increased?

Not really
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by generationz(f): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please, who has received a good experience from using the lithium power packs?

I would appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Trippledots(m): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2019
generationz:

Thanks.

I didn't enjoy mine....maybe some people did. Good luck
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by generationz(f): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2019
Trippledots:

I didn't enjoy mine....maybe some people did. Good luck
undecided I saw your post.
How sad.

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by freshpzy1(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2019
42ah battery with 20a charge controller, no charger. 13k
84ah battery with 20a charge controller, no charger. 25k

i av d following questions:
1. How long will ur 84ah power 200watt load?
2. What size of solar panel will you recomend 2 charge it with 4 hrs sunlight?
3. How long can u guarantee usage of ur device without explosion or damage.
4. What are helpful safety precautions 2 avoid no3 above.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ceaser: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
ameh99:

480w is 33k including charger
Is this 480watts you quote here at 12volts or 24volts?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by wyt76(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2019
What most people don't know is that you have to build your pack in consideration with the Inverter spec you're intending to use with it. What I mean by Inverter spec is Inverter minimum and maximum input voltage.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
generationz:

Thanks.
I have and its interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes / Brand New 500gb / 6gb Acer Aspire Webcam Laptop + 1yr Warranty (N65,000) / Buy Laptops/Pc Battery,charger,laptop Memory,FLASH DRIVE,FROM DOCCONCEPTS.COM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.