Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN (6173 Views)

Tears Of The Meacenas / Tears Of A Heartless Woman Episode 1 And 2 / The Big Mermaid (an Afro fantasy /sci-fi Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN by emperorblog(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
. Episode 26 . “ what if I am?” Daniel asked. “ my boyfriend is a joker! Hmmm” Daniella said and they laughed together. “ I take that as a yes but there is something else what if you win the competition will you marry me?” Daniel asked again. “ your jokes are too expensive Dan but let’s see but I’m not ready to get married now I have a lot on my mind” Daniella sighs. “ I will always wait nan kidarisaeyo hangsang(in Korea: I will wait for you always) Daniel said in Korea and Daniella laughs. “ ya I’m older than you don’t use *banmal for me (*informality)” Daniella chuckled. “ seriously you still haven’t get over this month of a thing I was born five years before you!” Daniel shouted. “ that doesn’t change the fact that I was born in April and you June so call me noona okay?” Daniella smiled. “ i don’t want to go but I have to prepare for tomorrow don’t you think?” Daniela said with a sad face. “ go my love and win for me fighting! ” Daniel shouted. “ fighting! ” Daniella replied. They have obviously watch too much kdrama. Daniel drop Daniella at the school she blew him a kiss but was surprised to see Sera in front of her. “ excuse me miss can you explain what you are doing with that guy” Sera asked pointing to Daniel who just wave and speed off. “ what does it look like? We are finally together ” Daniella smiled. “ really how did he capture your heart again, Daniella don’t you think you are stupid? Why will you date him again? He broke your heart for Christ’s sake.” Sera keep blabbing while Daniella walk past her. “ at least you should learn how to answer question before walking out on someone! ” Sera added angrily “ and I think you should learn what type of question you will always ask” Daniella turned replying to sera’s annoying question. After preparing and preparing the day finally come with her confidence Daniella is not scared at all in fact she want to break the school record. She hit the water and she made it. She break the record she won her 1500m freestyle. “i knew it! You will win ” Janelle shouted and hug Daniella the moment she received her gold medal. “ congratulations daniella” David said extending his hands for a handshake which took gratefully. “ my fish sister congratulations! Oh I know you will always my human mermaid” Aria said and everyone burst into a loud laughter. “ I’m so proud of you Ella you made it out of sport school with so much record. I’m proud of you ” Arie said and she also hug her. “ wait now that all of you is here I feel as if some part of me is missing and I don’t know why” Daniella finally broke the silence. “ I’m so sorry Dan I’m here after all” Daniel’s voice shouted behind them. Immediately Daniella turn and hug him which got wows from even the head coach. “ I promise I won’t be late next time” Daniel said still hugging Daniella. “ there won’t be next time Dan this is the last time you are going to watch me swim here my sponsors are waiting” Daniela replied. “ you are going to the nationals? ” Daniel asked. “ of course why shouldn’t I beside I still have a year and a half holiday isn’t that cool?” Daniella giggled. Meanwhile in the sea Adriana is trying to create a spiritual connection with Janelle. “ Janelle can you hear me?” Adriana said while Janelle left others to have a conversation spiritually with Adriana. “ yes I can” janelle replied after concentration enough. “ the queen doesn’t want to wait till hundredth year, she want to abdicate now please you and Daniella should come now ” Adriana said which left janelle speechless. __________Under the sea___________ “ what?! My mom is trying to abdicate? Well I know the perfect person she will give the crown to and that is no one but Adriana but if that happen I’m going to show them all I got in dark magic hahahahahahahaha” Andrea laughed wickedly. what do you think will happen?
Re: Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN by emperorblog(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Episode 27 . Daniella and Janelle rushed to the sea and since janelle know the kingdom well she lead the way. Everything is beautiful and new to Daniella she enjoy the beautiful sights of mermaid dance. She have the look of a princess which she is. Every princess stood beside the queen but daniella refuses she prefer to sing and dance with the mermaids, and since janelle is recognised and she is not so she keep having fun. Adriana inform the old siren of the upcoming danger, she begged the old siren to fight with them and she promise that they won’t have to live in hiding anymore. The old siren agrees. As Andrea predicted adriana was made the crown princess, she want to fight but shema prevent her and she end up hurting shema. “ no! I will not accept this everyone knows that I am the older princess so I deserve to wear that crown!” Andrea yelled. “ its not about being older but what is inside your head! You are too dumb to be a queen” Amelia yelled back and Andrea hate word “ dumb” being used on her. she try to use her real magic to hurt Amelia but Daniella was quick to block it with a ball of light sending the pearls back to Andrea which send her crashing against a pearly pillar. “ how dare you?! Don’t you know who I am?!” Andrea yelled at Daniella. “ it doesn’t matter who I am but I don’t know why I develop hate at first sight for you” daniella laughed. Andrea fired all her pearls at once at Daniella, which fell on her skin as if petals just land there. “ seriously is that all you got ?” now take this!” Daniella fired one of her ball of light filled with many pearls at Andrea gich send crashing on a rock this time. “ who is that mermaid I have never seen her here” the queen asked adriana while watching the fight between Andrea and Daniella. “ I’m sorry I didn’t inform you before but she is Janelle’s twin sister born under this sea” Adriana replied. “ what? That was the human baby? But how cone she have a tail?” the queen asked. “ they met and they unlock their powers ” adriana smiled. “ we have the human born mermaid now who is the monster among the princess?” the queen thought. “ mom I can hear that but isn’t it obvious? That is Andrea ” adriana replied. “ hmm if anything happens promise you will protect the sea with your sistes” the queen said “of course” adriana replied but something caught their eyes. Daniella’s eyes is now shining red so does Janelle’s eyes. Andrea is transforming into something else. With a dragon like tail and she is getting bigger with two horns on her head. Janelle and daniella’s tail also change to that of dragon but they don’t have horns like andrea and they are not big like her. “ I am the rightful heir and every mermaid will bow to me!! To be continued……

read full story on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN by emperorblog(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kelisss, elyna , MYKELDAYO ( m), BlackManta( m), Brascaflip , obehiD , stez , Gbpereluvmama, Aaspot , kalemy (m), diayne (f ), Favouritetega (f ), Emmydann( m), ayaobaidowu , Alennsar ( f ), UGARI( m), jaybee96 (m), emperorblog (m), Ggee( m), AdiscoPele , JOGICE( m), joyberry ( f ), youngpiticle2
Re: Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN by pacifust058(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN by emperorblog(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2018
Episode 28 . “ No my dear Andrea no one will bow to you not me not other mermaids! ” Janelle yelled for the first time after her transformation. “ oops look at the weak useless princess talking you don’t stand a chance ” Andrea laughed in her thick dark voice. “ I think you don’t stand a chance!” janelle said angrily as she fire one of her thick wave molfix at Andrea which caught her neck really nice. She manage to strangle her for a while Adriana quickly rushed othe mermaids to the sirens. The sirens are now in their warrior look promising to fight for the sea no matter what. The molfix worked till janelle is exhausted and couldn’t hold it but all mermaids were all out of kingdom except the queen and adriana. When Andre manage to get rid of the molfix she use her long tail to slam her against a rock. Janelle is exhausted so this affect her greatly. She landed beside the queen, who hand her the powerful Trident but she threw it at daniella who caught it immediately because she is too weak. Daniella is angry but decided not to use the trident’s power in anger because anger destroy things. Andrea try to hit Daniela with her staff but daniella dodge and it end up hitting the water balance which will soon cause flood. Adriana saw this and she quickly change her tails to legs, she went to the land to stop the flood. With all her power and strength she hold the flood when Amelia saw that Adriana is exhausted and the flood will soon breach to the human world. She joined her but this is not working, then she see in her vision the pillar of light is not stabilized she alone went to stabilize the pillar but was surprise to see shema gasping for breath underwater she is drowning. She did not even look at shema she took care the business she came there to do. After stabilizing the pillar she took pity on her and she took her to the sea shore. The fight still continue down there, janelle can’t stand up but Daniella threw a pearl at her which form a ball of light in front of janelle. She touch it and get all her lost powers back. “ you can’t get me! Tiny little brat Janelle is weak it remains only you ” andrea keep laughing. “ no I’m not dead I’m fyn and I’m alive how will you cope with this? Twins sisters on you” janelle said and daniella did a high five to her. “ let’s do this!” daniella shouted and they both started using their powers together with the Trident but they don’t know why andrea keep getting stronger. Adriana and Amelia revived shema and she regret her decision of helping andrea but she blame the other mermaid for banishing her. “ can you see the damage you have caused? What can we do to stop Andrea? I need answer now!” adriana yelled. “ Even I don’t know, she connived with the old witch of darkness to send me out of the dark magic kingdom and I’m sure the witch have possessed her and no matter how much those two mermaids fight her she will get powerful than before except her….. To be continued…..
Re: Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN by emperorblog(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2018
Episode 29 . Even I don’t know, she connived with the old witch of darkness to send me out of the dark magic kingdom and I’m sure the witch have possessed her and no matter how much those two mermaids fight her she will get powerful than before except her staff is destroyed so tell them to snatch that staff from her and destroy it” shema explained. “ no I think I have an answer “the tears of a pearl fell on the Trident and the monster disappeared” Amelia explain her vision. “ who is the pearl? And how are we going to get her tears” Adriana asked. “ sister you are testing out my patient every mermaid tears turn to pearl but there is a certain princess who is the goddess of pearls she never cried until she met her sister ” Amelia explain and no one need to tell adriana that the goddess of pearl is Daniela. “ daniella can you hear me?” adriana called but both Daniella and janelle are already down. “ now I’m going to destroy you both!” andrea laugh as she raise her staff up. Daniella’s eyes caught it on time. Why didn’t she think about this before. With the help of the Trident she snatch away the staff from Andrea and she destroy it with one of her warrior pearl Andrea’s power is now weak without the staff. Adriana try to call daniella again but she couldn’t hear. “ what are we going to do now? Although I manage to stabilize the pillar of light but the flood will soon rise again and I can feel they are getting weaker” Amelia said. “ oh its all my fault I shouldn’t have help Andrea Janelle was doing fine in the human world I should gave accept my punishment now I have put everyone in danger ” shema lamented. Still under the sea andrea became more angrier, she pollute the sea with dark magic making breathing impossible for daniella and janelle. But janelle being the wave control the clean and good water and she block the bad water back to Andrea. Due to force of Janelle’s waves the flood rate increases draining most of Adriana and Amelia’s energy. “ the pillar of balance, Amelia go and stabilize the pillar of balance before the flood get out of control” Adriana called Amelia whose energy is draining due to the force. “ I can’t almost all my energy is gone maybe you should go” Amelia replied. “ but I can’t leave this place you can’t control the water ” Adriana said. “ if you can allow me I can help princess Amelia while you go back to the sea” shema volunteer but Adriana and Amelia didn’t trust but they have no choice. Adriana swam quickly to the sea while Amelia and shema hold the flood. While Adriana stabilize the pillar of balance Andrea is already dealing with the girls badly. She want to end them with a final move but the queen use her shield to protect both Daniella and Janelle. “ Andrea get back to your senses you are ruining your world” the queen yelled. “ I won’t listen to you, when I’m done with all of you I will throw Adriana to the octopus and turn every one of you to whatever I like ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this kingdom is mine and mine forever!” Andrea laughed wickedly. She fire one of her heavy dark magic to the queen which send her off balance. “ I’m sorry mother but you have to take that. Now to you guys get ready to be destroyed ” she yelled and daniella and Janelle were too tired to do anything. To be continued….. Posts
Re: Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN by emperorblog(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2018
By: queen nikky . Finale . “ is this how everything will end? Is this how I will allow andrea to destroy my new found family? No I can’t but I don’t have any strength left in me” Daniella thought while she watching andrea expanding the magic. “ I can’t allow myself to be destroyed no, I promise David that I will come back unhurt, I can’t let David cry because of me but I don’t have any strength left in me” Janelle thought as her eyes close gradually. “ win for me” Daniel’s word echoed in Daniella’s ears. “ no I can do it I won’t allow myself to be destroyed never!” Daniella yelled as she find her strength. She manage to dodge Andrea’s dark magic on time dragging janelle and the queen out of the way. “ fight fire with fire ” the queen whisper to daniella. Janelle has regain her senses by then. Andrea fire some dark magic at them but Janell collect everything in her molfix and she fire it back at Andrea. The magic affect her again which drove the queen of darkness in rage. Black smoke started coming out Andrea’s body which form the image of the queen of darkness. Andrea’s body return to normal but she still have rage inside her. After stabilizing the pillar of balance, adriana came to the fight scene to warn Daniella. The queen of darkness is battling with daniella and janelle. The don’t even bother to use their magic anymore. They were using dark magic to fight dark magic. Adriana is surprised to see Andrea blocking her way then she remember shema’s word. Without a warning she blast andrea out of her way angrily. Although they do quarell a lot but she have never use her magic on andrea but andrea use hers on her though. “ daniella drop a tear on the Trident ” adriana shouted after getting andrea out of her way. Daniella loo at the trident and with one drop of tear the trident grow bigger shinning a very bright light. In the siren kingdom, the sirens and the mermaids were busy fighting the creatures of darkness but the creatures grew stronger and stronger. The old siren and the other mermaid were loosing hope until they saw a bright light approaching them. All the creatures of darkness started turning to bubbles which gave both the mermaid and sirens a great joy and they start celebrating their victory. The queen of darkness was affected by the light of the trident. The light was so bright that everyone had to cover their faces except Daniella and janelle because their eyes were also shining brightly. The queen of darkness burst into the water and she turn into bubbles. After the fight is over Andrea stand up. “ well everyone is going to bow to me because I’m the most powerful” Andrea yelled and even the newborn mermaid can’t help but smile while others laughed. “ warriors arrest her, andrea I can’t believe you can do this it grieves but I will have to do this im sending you to the prison of anscestral sirens where you will exist forever without any means of escaping ” the queen said sadly and she create a portal with the trident, the warriors throw andrea into the portal while she is swearing at everyone. “ now that all this is all over one of you deserve to be queen but I don’t which one is more powerful among you ” the queen said refering to daniella and janelle. “ no you don’t have to worry your majesty we have choosen the queen” daniella said and janelle smiled. The queen remove her crown and she gave it to both daniella and Janelle and surprisingly they place it on Adriana’s head which fit perfectly. “ we may be powerful or stronger than anyone but the one who is stronger is no other than our sister Adriana, she love this kingdom more than anything else so she deserve to be the queen” Janelle said after crowning adriana. “ long live the queen” all mermaids and sirens chorused together. The enmity between mermaids and sirens which has been going since centuries ago is now over thanks to the war. Three years later. Janelle and David got married and they have a song. Janelle is now a singer due to her melodious mermaid song but no one knows she is a mermaid excel David of course. Daniella and Daniel just got married few months ago and she is pregnant with her first child. Her swimming career is blooming, she get sponsors everywhere but she quit temporarily because of her pregnancy. Amelia came to visit Daniella and Daniel in their new home near the sea. When her eyes turn to green which signifies she is having a vision. “ sister are you having a vision right now?” daniella asked. “ you are pregnant ” amelia said and daniella laughed “ yes of course ” Daniella gigled. “ they are twins, one is a mermaid and another a human” amelia drop the bomb. “ what?” daniella shouted. THE END What do you think about this story ? Interesting or boring?
READ MORE STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN by mismore(f): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Wow, it's short but so lovely.
Re: Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN by pacifust058(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
It's a short but beautiful story

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN by emperorblog(m): 1:15am On Aug 19, 2018
mismore:
Wow, it's short but so lovely.

yes ma
Re: Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN by emperorblog(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
waw
Re: Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN by emperorblog(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
LINK TO,COMPLETED AND ONGOING STORY ON #EMPERORBLOG

CHRONICLE OF TRACY

http://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=chronicle+of+tracy

SISTER DEBORAH

http://www.emperorblog.com.ng/sister-deborah

MY LIFE AS A SINGLE MOM

http://www.emperorblog.com.ng/my-life-as-a-single-mom

REVENGE AND CONSEQUENCE

http://www.emperorblog.com.ng/revenge-and-consequemce

ANONYMOUS

http://www.emperorblog.com.ng/anonymous-by-anonymous

THE CHOSEN ONE

http://www.emperorblog.com.ng/the-chosen-one

78 DAYS

http://www.emperorblog.com.ng/78-days-by-iam-ola-olowo/

READ,ENJOY AND INVITE FRIENDS AIRTIME TO BE WON AT THE END OF EVERY MONTH BY MONTH COMMENTED MEMBER OF THE MONTH ON THE BLOG.
Re: Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN by emperorblog(m): 6:02am On Sep 04, 2018
read

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remi: The Greater War / Life And Everything In Between / *~ Maclatunji Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.