Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways (26587 Views)

Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways by newslifeop: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways by summygee1: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2018
I too know.
You know all these then your defunct government couldn't establish a national carrier.
If they like they should embezzle after establishment, we don't care. We sat her and watch you people embezzled everything without establishing noting yet you know it all.
The establishment of a National carrier will provide jobs for the youth.
Re: Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways by adaxxy: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2018
All na wash...
Opportunity to steal money for next year's election...
Mcheew
Re: Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways by aviazuva: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Governance is like a game of drought:
Those outside see and know more than those playing it.
Oga Abati has swallowed what was in his mouth,
now he can talk.
Re: Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways by NaijaActivist: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oh I see. So your rational for justifying this investment is National Pride.

I would rather live in a country where I can send my loved ones on a flight anywhere in the country and I'm satisfied that they will be safe, and their property will be safe in transit. Solving our basic airline challenges to satisfy our primary needs is A LOT MORE IMPORTANT than National pride. Not to mention the challenges in education, healthcare and unpaid salaries.

That should be our priority #NotNationalAirline or fear of National shame.

Also when you describe other countries as "lesser countries" its difficult to engage or take that persons views seriously. Lets be respectful please.

Abbeybailey:
Ain't You ashame a country of almost 200 million people have no National Airline when lesser countries have their own ?.

Re: Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways by OnucheAdams: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
deomelo:

And who are you? Aviation expert?

Yes oh, at least recent events suggest that I am indeed an aviation expert...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu / Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.