Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,858 members, 7,820,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) (2434 Views)

Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / Essential Dating Tips For Guys / The More Girl/guy You Bed,the Lesser Your Chance Of Falling In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2010
Which one will you find easier to forgive: Your woman flutes another man without bleeping, OR, she bleeps another man without fluting.

I've experienced some situations where a gurl, after much seduction/persuasion, yields only to fore-play and then fluting. . .but refuses to yield to full-blown, penetrative intimacy. One said it makes her feel somewhat like she didn't quite 'cheat' on her (lucky?) boyfriend since her oil-rig remains 'intact' and unpenetrated by unfamilar objects (my words). . . and in my mind I'm like WTF?

So, just wondering, if as a boyfriend/husband you are compelled to choose one of these two evils, which would it be?
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2010
I wouldn't choose either - both are cheating.
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by xynerise: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2010
Evil dont have types.
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2010
^ & @ Siena
For sure no one wants any. But what if you are condemned to choosing one?
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by tayoast(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2010
none is acceptable
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by xynerise: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2010
@ pro01. Answer the question first.
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by 190: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2010
yes pro1 answer 1st

its like u choosed the latter!
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by tayoast(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2010
190:

yes pro1 answer 1st

chose tongue
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by xynerise: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2010
Ha 190, u fall my hand. Anyway u better pass Abbey. grin
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by daduke2k(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2010
None and thos gurlz arè crazy
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by tayoast(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2010
pro01:

^ & @ Siena
For sure no one wants any. But what if you are condemned to choosing one?

I live in the real world, not a hypothetical one.

No one's condemning me to choose between two cheaters, so my answer remains the same - I would reject both, I don't dig cheaters of any sort.
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2010
xynerise:

@ pro01. Answer the question first.

190:

yes pro1 answer 1st

I think 'normal' bleeping is a tad easier to live with, just a tad. Cos the thought of a strange alien's rod in your fiance's (for instance) mouth isn't savoury at all; has to be sheer horror. Thats the ultimate 'conquer' in my opinion. "you may kiss the bride". . .whaaat? That same mouth?
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Faher(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2010
pro01:

I think 'normal' bleeping is a tad easier to live with, just a tad. Cos the thought of a strange alien's rod in your fiance's (for instance) mouth isn't savoury at all; has to be sheer horror. Thats the ultimate 'conquer' in my opinion. "you may kiss the bride". . .whaaat? That same mouth?

I disagree
I'm all about my satisfaction, and that is more derived through bleeping
Besides, we've all probably kissed a girl who's gone down on a guy b4, so I don't see the big deal.
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by daduke2k(m): 3:07am On Jun 14, 2010
U are ryt and who knws hw many guyz penetrated her b4 u 2 got acquinted. Just sucks.
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2010
Faher:

I disagree
I'm all about my satisfaction, and that is more derived through bleeping
Besides, we've all probably kissed a girl who's gone down on a guy b4, so I don't see the big deal.

Guess that means it'll be easier for you to live with the thought that your girl went down on another guy, rather than down with him? Ok then.
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by 190: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2010
xynerise AND tayo_ast

SHUT UP, grin grin
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2010
Msccccccccccccccccccchew!
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by tayoast(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2010
190:

xynerise AND tayo_ast

SHUT UP, grin grin

shocked shocked
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Faher(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2010
pro01:

Guess that means it'll be easier for you to live with the thought that your girl went down on another guy, rather than down with him? Ok then.

Oh, I'm putting myself in the shoes of the player, not the husband ( I can't even imagine it)
Anyway, I hardly care about what a girl has done in the past anyway
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Onchedu(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2010
MouthAction

Vaginal sex

bottom line: there was sex.

It takes a lot for a woman to go down on a guy sha, that's probably more uncool, but mehn, all na the same thing.
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Onchedu(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2010
This NL with una problems making people sound like retards! What the heck is womanly now ehn?
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by tayoast(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2010
Vagi[b]n[/b]al Sex = Vaginal Sex
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Areaboy2(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2010
meh, i'll rather have her cheat on me with penetration than have her go down on another guy.

let me explain.

we all know what sweet talkers we are (guys). u can sweet talk a girl and kiss her in the right places and before you can say "Wombat", her legs are wide open. Now even if she didnt want it, she could easily open her legs and enjoy the moment.

on the other hand

i guess we can all say who wanted the action more when she goes down on him undecided

Imagine if he bursts his load in her mouth and she comes home to kiss you that night. DAMN!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2010
just passing by
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by petebor02(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
just passing by
[quote][/quote]behind me
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2010
Faher:

Oh, I'm putting myself in the shoes of the player, not the husband ( I can't even imagine it)

Lol. Husbands are always endangered species.

Faher:

Anyway, I hardly care about what a girl has done in the past anyway

Yesterday is in the past. So you'd hardly care about what she did yesterday.
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2010
Area_boy:

meh, i'll rather have her cheat on me with penetration than have her go down on another guy.

let me explain.

we all know what sweet talkers we are (guys). u can sweet talk a girl and kiss her in the right places and before you can say "Wombat", her legs are wide open. Now even if she didnt want it, she could easily open her legs and enjoy the moment.

on the other hand

i guess we can all say who wanted the action more when she goes down on him undecided

Imagine if he bursts his load in her mouth and she comes home to kiss you that night. DAMN!!!!! lipsrsealed

**shrieks in absolute horror, and suffers a stroke**
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by djcrucifix(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2010
a gurl in a relationship shouldn't even allow anoda guy to touch her in d first place cos dat one alone sef na babanla cheatin not to talk of transferrin saliva and lord knows which oda fluids.
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by IyaBasira: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2010
pro01:

**shrieks in absolute horror, and suffers a stroke**

****Dies of laughter****

Let's hope he recovered from the stroke sha . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by daduke2k(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2010
*joins hands in prayer 4 him to recover from stroke*
Re: Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) by puskin: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2010
This poster . . . . ya head must be definitely upside down angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Important Qualities Of A Desirable Woman / Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? / Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.