Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) (57966 Views)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Hardamz(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2018
decatalyst:
Who will now assist to LIFT blooda up now? grin

His JT would be like biro cover grin
This Your Meme Is LIFE.
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Thesentinel(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Business Plus-sized man knelt down to proposed to his girlfriend and she said yes.

He wrote;

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/plus-sized-man-knelt-proposed-girlfriend

At first I thought he was sitting down.. Lol
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2018
if this guy is not loaded with foreign currencies, this Lady will dump him because such a man can't satisfy a woman on bed... his prick won't be more than 2inch
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by eniteden(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Money dey involve jooor.. Trust me.
HungerBAD:
Pure love.

Not every man has to be tall,dark,slim and handsome. It is what is in a man's heart that matters.

Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by nonix22(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2018
they look African American tho
eezeribe:
He looks like an over inflated tyre tube.
The guy must be very rich because our African ladies would only marry a man's pocket, not the man himself.
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Bobbyshafto: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2018
You're such a beauty to behold. Sent you an email connect. Would like to be friends.
PrincessB1:
Truely beauty/handsomeness is in the eyes of the beholder.
Like someone rightly said, "their love is so big" kiss

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2018
na woah shocked..how man go just allow imsef look like dis?

Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Czarugo007: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
I no know where una for dey see all these words o undecided

una go see person wey fat, una go dey call am BBW, plus size, chubby etc

fat is fat abeg

congrats to them I dey there,na forklift carry am up.

meanwhile make i siddon here dey watch how the fat bros go take stand up back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Pizzule(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Business Plus-sized man knelt down to proposed to his girlfriend and she said yes.

He wrote;

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/plus-sized-man-knelt-proposed-girlfriend

Eyahhh.. I just hope she can handle it. Just saying
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
If dz guy land ontop of dz girl na sori go be her name grin....Anyways no be today , she dey carry d heavy duty before lipsrsealed. Blissful home to u both tongue
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kendumazy:
Dude can work on his weight. That shouldn't be difficult naaaw.
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Boat of them have mouth odour
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
plus size ? or obesity undecided
both are fat... hope they make smart choices as they start a family or that man will have serious health issue later on. l....
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by gwama: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
They will give birth to piglets grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by heffem(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Laughing because she would sleep in peace, little competition...

....Bros, how u take sure say she go sleep in peace? that guy go use locomotive snoring adjust her destiny
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
1. He's stylishly garbed and probably financially successful so 'big size' is not his only definition.

2. Forget the dressing, she's 'big sized' too. She's also old. Her clothes cover the places where her skin makes her size obvious.

3. The location is a photo studio. The situation is probably made up. We know how desperate people are for internet fame nowadays.
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by nigergist(f): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Just observing, reading some funny comments and laughing � my ass out!
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Three Gbosa for this woman...... I can't risk it.....Gid is ur strength indeed
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by senatorS2(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
this kind of person his JT will be like capital Q grin
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by mubeela(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
decatalyst:
Who will now assist to LIFT blooda up now? grin

His JT would be like biro cover grin
U r wicked wallahi cheesy
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
2buffagain:
Nigerians are always in a hurry to denigrate other human beings because the average nigerian on this forum is languishing in poverty and hunger.
Things don't work in their lives and country. They must say "Yes Sir, Yes ma" to every small boy or girl that seniors them in some way in life. They are in an ever-present state of sufferment and subjugation....which all combined is why they take out their frustration on other human beings they feel they have something over no matter how small...not knowing how pathetic as a group they sound in their insults.

Sure, dude could stand to improve on being a smart eater, but it really only takes months to drop considerable weight. His road to success in that area is a given.
Y'all, on the other hand, after the same amount of months, would STILL be wretched, poor and frustrated...with no clear road to success grin

Maybe spend time removing the log from your eyes before laughing at the speck in another person's eye.
Our righteous brother is here.
Babbling everytime.
Yeye dey smell
Are you studying nairaland 101?
Who ask you

Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
I don't like fat boys.
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Queendiva101: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Pure love.

Not every man has to be tall,dark,slim and handsome. It is what is in a man's heart that matters.

I don't have a problem with what you said and I mean no harm, but can you marry someone his size?
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Teyjhiri(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
That guy is almost without neck......cute photo anyway,love knows no size[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Alva2018: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
this lady is likely to be big as this guy because of the way I'm seeing her body
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:44am On Jul 19, 2018
Only one in one[color lady getting married to a three in one man
She deserves some accolade!!!
He's massive
He's enormous
He's gargantuan
I mean mountainous
Wish her best of luck
But wish she helps him reduce his weight.
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by machizzy: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Original small girl with a big god
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by AndrewTate(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Alright...tell me how.

Esortigress.
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
AndrewTate:
Alright...tell me how.

Esortigress.
I'll reach out eventually
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by AndrewTate(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Esortigress:
I'll reach out eventually
well...i hope.
Really... I'll be expecting.
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Clinghton: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2023
Hope there was someone around to help him stand after the proposal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London / Naija Sex Story: My Night Sex With The Store Attendant / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.