Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) (57970 Views)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69478873:
Love makes the world goes round and round and round

Yes and money, also!
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Flexherbal post=69480377]

Yes and money, also![/quxote]
Yes....on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by FitnesScientist: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2018
How difficult is it to lose excess body fat?
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2018
He needs to reduce asap. Wtf
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Alwaysking: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2018
Him dick go small sha
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2018
OP just say... Plus-sized pocket proposed.
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2018
If you are out there single and still searching don't give up because there is always a man for every woman and a woman for every man.

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by itchie: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2018
She go say no before?
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Big Shaq
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by sweetlaw: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2018
this one prick go still dey show
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2018
They look good together.
Nigerians be complaining about everything; if you are slim they'll complain, if you are fat they'll still complain... Just be you

Plus the guy knows he has flesh after all he's the one carrying the weight around so he should know when to lose some pounds
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by jetson06: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Check my comment on Instagram.

If you no get money, hide your face.
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Tobycharles: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Pure love.

Not every man has to be tall,dark,slim and handsome. It is what is in a man's heart that matters.

The forgot the part to say "money must be involved"
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Business Plus-sized man knelt down to proposed to his girlfriend and she said yes.

He wrote;

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/plus-sized-man-knelt-proposed-girlfriend
this guy no go last.
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Pure love.

Not every man has to be tall,dark,slim and handsome. It is what is in a man's heart that matters.

What's xo special been dark, tall and handsome
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by ademi87(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2018
I swear when you are in love... nothing else matters, v bin dere before.

Need to do a change of name in any Nigerian Newspaper? Guardian, Punch, Sun, Vanguard, Champion, Daily trust etc.The choice is yours, we make it possible.
Your location is not a barrier. Call 08088118171
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2018
eezeribe:
He looks like an over inflated tyre tube.
The guy must be very rich because our African ladies would only marry a man's pocket, not the man himself.

This is why every young man in this useless Nigeria shouldn't marry a Nigerian lady. The are dangerous, cold beasts.
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2018
eezeribe:

OK
Ok
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2018
eezeribe:

OK

Ok
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2018
They will need a bed with reinforced steel legs undecided
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by j1mmy: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2018
she is also plus size so what is the difference here
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by RealSolution: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmmn
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by stpat1(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2018
2buffagain:
Nigerians are always in a hurry to denigrate other human beings because the average nigerian on this forum is languishing in poverty and hunger.
Things don't work in their lives and country. They must say "Yes Sir, Yes ma" to every small boy or girl that seniors them in some way in life. They are in an ever-present state of sufferment and subjugation....which all combined is why they take out their frustration on other human beings they feel they have something over no matter how small...not knowing how pathetic as a group they sound in their insults.

Sure, dude could stand to improve on being a smart eater, but it really only takes months to drop considerable weight. His road to success in that area is a given.
Y'all, on the other hand, after the same amount of months, would STILL be wretched, poor and frustrated...with no clear road to success grin

Maybe spend time removing the log from your eyes before laughing at the speck in another person's eye.

All this grammar becos of this post. Na wah o
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by seanery: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2018
I wonder the size of His penis...., will be very small.
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2018
Kobicove:
They will need a bed with reinforced steel legs undecided
sweetlaw:
this one prick go still dey show
seanery:
I wonder the size of His penis...., will be very small.
donstan18:
With that kind of tommy, I wonder when last that dude saw his diiiiick.

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2018
Love me some hefty men. This one is too big though. But still, nothing beats an embrace from a big bear of a man wink
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by robinsonmfon(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2018
The lady is fat as well but the man is fatter. You fit check am for IG
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by bigocean(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2018
When I saw "plus sized man" I was expecting to see a bald headed plumpy guy with fat dropping from his cheek and jaw but I was disappointed.

Congrats to them. Marriage is a beautiful thing when you have a partner who loves you beyond material/physical endowment.
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by MrCork: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2018
...this is how Hisduchess from nairaland was kneeling down when she was begging me to send her £3 from London to buy wig!! ((Shake my head twice )) undecided
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Instead of losing weight he's busy doing nonsense proposal.

I'm sure with his big belly he hasn't seen his dick in many years
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Iyou: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2018
The girl get mind shall.....
Re: Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Ogadtop(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Pure love.

You Kent judge by picture bro. Do you know how much the dude is worth? If his stature does not attract the bae, his bank account might have magnetized her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.