Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl (32828 Views)

I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss / Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money / Chika Ike: 'I Don't Have Butt/Hips Implants' - Actress Replies Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Afonja007: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Chika or what is her name again can lie no be small ,is not the one dislaying fotos of her dad when she took her dad to India hospital undecidedat what age did she start to fend for her self :-Who paid all her school fees since her mother died at young age :-Xbia chika just enjoy David Mark money and save us all this your from ijora badiya to lekki novel angrydon't let me open my mouth ooooh angry

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by CSTR1005: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2018
You were rejected from birth, yet I am sure it was your father that sponsored your education.

If I catch you.

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by perfectface: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2018
OneCorner:
So we should help u beat ur father or wat?
see reasoning. Suffering has indeed made some people bereft of feelings and understanding.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by lexy2014: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2018
Lautechgossip:
Over the weekend, Chika Ike was caught again in the klieg light, not for starring in a new movie. With a throng of people, petulant to catch a glimpse of her and get a copy of her book, the young Nollywood actress has raised the bar of hard work, ingenuity and serendipity. Walking majestically into the waiting arms of the media, Chika – decked in cream jacket and a pair of pants – enthralled all with her beauty – an embellishment of her brain. Though reticent, Nigerians can read all about her in her new book, Boss Up.

But to her, life is more than being short.

The book, Boss Up, has five sections: one talks about Chikaidibia – her full name – which means ‘my God is greater than any soothsayers or any obstacles’. According to her, the name came up out of an event “during my birth”.

She explains further:

Chika also underscores the importance of the society in human’s existence. To run a successful business empire goes beyond huge money and Chika explains why.

Still throwing more light on what her readers should expect, she talks about another factor pertinent to success.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/chika-ike-i-was-rejected-from-birth-by-my-father-because-he-didnt-want-a-girl/

who sponsored her 2 Harvard?
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by perfectface: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Afonja007:
Chika or what is her name again can lie no be small ,is not the one dislaying fotos of her dad when she took her dad to India hospital undecidedat what age did she start to fend for her self :-Who paid all her school fees since her mother died at young age :-Xbia chika just enjoy David Mark money and save us all this your from ijora badiya to lekki novel angrydon't let me open my mouth ooooh angry
are u her relative? U don't know jack about her so shut ur gutter
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by anyicash(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Now tell me how many men that are doing better than that lady? "What a man can do a woman can also do even better" but they won't listen.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by perfectface: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2018
CSTR1005:
You were rejected from birth, yet I am sure it was your father that sponsored your education.

If I catch you.
the mum might have been the one, what's ur problem. Why so bitter against someone u know next to nothing about. Besides there is more to love and acceptance in a family than paying fees. An abusive and a distant father can still pay fees.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Chika don't blame ur father....If my wife gives birth upto 3 girls without a boy...a male child....i won't be happy.....Is not easy not to have a male child.....in a family...

There must be a boy even if it is one....so don't blame ur dad....i will do same....but not rejecting my children just that my happiness won't be full....

because onye ga anochim ma achom.....who will take over if am not there.....

Africans smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by perfectface: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2018
lexy2014:
who sponsored her 2 Harvard?
she had already made her money b4 going to harvard. Go look up when she went to harvard u will see and answer the question urself. Negative people

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by CSTR1005: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2018
perfectface:
the mum might have been the one, what's ur problem. Why so bitter against someone u know next to nothing about. Besides there is more to love and acceptance in a family than paying fees. An abusive and a distant father can still pay fees.
The greatest investment a parent can give a child is education.
It is the greatest show of love.

The person that funded her education is much more important than the person that blows her kisses.

And the father is an igboman. Igbo men don't neglect their children.
Yes, he may not be happy with the sex initially, but he would fund her education nonetheless.

And she did not tell us that the father did not fund her education.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2018
You need to pray to cancel the spiritual effect of that rejection. Don't quote me if you don't understand this.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2018
pcguru1:

Africans smiley

Europeans.......

The value and the need of a male child can never.....i mean can never be over emphasised.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Ishilove: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2018
I refuse to believe Chika said this with her mouth. She must have been misquoted. Lailai!

Bloody lies from the pit of hell
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by tartarus(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Chika don't blame ur father....If my wife gives birth upto 3 girls without a boy...a male child....i won't be happy.....Is not easy not to have a male child.....in a family...

There must be a boy even if it is one....so don't blame ur dad....i will do same....but not rejecting my children just that my happiness won't be full....

Your wife would only be giving birth to whatever your sperm creates!. So if you want to be unhappy, be unhappy with your testes...

7 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Shugavee(f): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2018
If I say my mind people will say I am hating so let me just read comments
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Shugavee(f): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2018
tartarus:

Your wife would only be giving birth to whatever your sperm creates!. So if you want to be unhappy, be unhappy with your testes...
lol
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2018
Blame your mum for that
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Odunharry(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2018
pocohantas:
Maybe he will prefer a female son.
Lmao. Bobrisky u mean
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
tartarus:

Your lack the foundation knowledge of biology.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Pizzule(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
perfectface:
see reasoning. Suffering has indeed made some people bereft of feelings and understanding.
I Taya ohhh
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by chineloSA(f): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
CSTR1005:

The greatest investment a parent can give a child is education.
It is the greatest show of love.

The person that funded her education is much more important than the person that blows her kisses.

And the father is an igboman. Igbo men don't neglect their children.
Yes, he may not be happy with the sex initially, but he would fund her education nonetheless.

And she did not tell us that the father did not fund her education.

Nna, this girl is a liar. ��
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Enough of the attention already. Tired of it
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by lexy2014: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
perfectface:
she had already made her money b4 going to harvard. Go look up when she went to harvard u will see and answer the question urself. Negative people
look it up where, positive person?
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Antoeni(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Has He accepted you now?
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by enemyofprogress: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Chei dis babe always make my prick to be at attention. I fit take juju folk am
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Bizibi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

any of them can take over,just groom em.....
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bizibi:
any of them can take over,just groom em.....

No I can't allow my daughter not marry just to retain my name...is not fair.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by ireneidiva(f): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
lexy2014:
hope she provided info about who sponsored her to Harvard, whether it was her father or family she said rejected her
She cant sponsor hersel
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by ireneidiva(f): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
lexy2014:
hope she provided info about who sponsored her to Harvard, whether it was her father or family she said rejected her
She can't sponsor herself?
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Bizibi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

No I can't allow my daughter not marry just to retain my name...is not fair.
they can marry and as well take control of your biz/company.all you need to do is groom them,don't worry about the name girls do include their father's name to their husband's.......
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
ireneidiva:

She can't sponsor herself?
I don't no. Did she?
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Diso60090(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Na make you spoil like thAt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy A, Bambam Celebrate Daughter, Zendaya Adenibuya's First Birthday (Photos) / Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump / Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.