Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl (32825 Views)

I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss / Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money / Chika Ike: 'I Don't Have Butt/Hips Implants' - Actress Replies Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by ireneidiva(f): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
lexy2014:
I don't no. Did she?
Yes she did.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by ireneidiva(f): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Chika don't blame ur father....If my wife gives birth upto 3 girls without a boy...a male child....i won't be happy.....Is not easy not to have a male child.....in a family...

There must be a boy even if it is one....so don't blame ur dad....i will do same....but not rejecting my children just that my happiness won't be full....

because onye ga anochim ma achom.....who will take over if am not there.....
You are the one that is responsible for the sex of your baby not your wife. So if you cant provide a male, don't go blaming an innocent woman.

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
ireneidiva:

Yes she did.
OK...that's good
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by SkyUrch(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fact finder...
oya help us out, will u?
Factfinder1:
And how didbyou know all this
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bizibi:
they can marry and as well take control of your biz/company.all you need to do is groom them,don't worry about the name girls do include their father's name to their husband's.......

Is a risk...
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by tartarus(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Your lack the foundation knowledge of biology.

Actually, you lack every knowledge of biology!. Every sane person knows the gender of a kid is based on the sperm cell.

a chromosome from the sperm cell, either X or Y, fuses with the X chromosome in the egg cell, determining whether the baby will be female (XX) or male (XY).

Okpo. In your next life take education seriously cool
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
ireneidiva:

You are the one that is responsible for the sex of your baby not your wife. So if you cant provide a male, don't go blaming an innocent woman.

you lack basic foundational knowledge in biology.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by RadiantKiwi(f): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
phreakabitoo:
Will somebody tell David Mark's side chick to shut up already!
Her recent hunt for relevance reeks of desperation...

shocked shocked I never esperidit that info grin more details biko
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
tartarus:

Actually, you lack every knowledge of biology!. Every sane person knows the gender of a kid is based on the sperm cell.

a chromosome from the sperm cell, either X or Y, fuses with the X chromosome in the egg cell, determining whether the baby will be female (XX) or male (XY).

Okpo. In your next life take education seriously cool

The last time I did biology was in my first year university......many years ago....

but in my own small view....am still right.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by deebrownneymar: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
This explains why she's the biggest girl in prostitution today. She, like Toke Makinwa, are trying to use selling books as cover.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by phreakabitoo: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Europeans.......

The value and the need of a male child can never.....i mean can never be over emphasised.

that's a given but i mean it's not the end of the world, if your daughter finally succeeded won't you be proud of the same though this is not your case since you said it doesn't matter, but in the case of the father (chika ike's)
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by nigergist(f): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kudos to you..not easy [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
pcguru1:

that's a given but i mean it's not the end of the world, if your daughter finally succeeded won't you be proud of the same though this is not your case since you said it doesn't matter, but in the case of the father (chika ike's)

I celebrate my daughter if she is successful.....but that boy...that male child must be there.....

In igbo land....we hold such in high standard......even a woman in marriage is not happy not having a male child....is like u have not taken ur rightful position in the family....

Maybe not same in ur own tradition.....but no matter chika Ike has no right to blame the father......most especially under igbo culture.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by uckennety(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Merimental:
writing a book ain't no child's play thumbs up 4 dat..slay mama wit Brains n intelligence not d type looking left n right 4 yahoo boys to lavish n party only, yet empty upstairs.

P.s

She paid someone to do it for her

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by ireneidiva(f): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

you lack basic foundational knowledge in biology.
Educate me please.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Shugavee(f): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I celebrate my daughter if she is successful.....but that boy...that male child must be there.....

In igbo land....we hold such in high standard......even a woman in marriage is not happy not having a male child....is like u have not taken ur rightful position in the family....

Maybe not same in ur own tradition.....but no matter chika Ike has no right to blame the father......most especially under igbo culture.
I am Igbo n I say it now that any man with ur mentality is a useless father

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
I am Igbo n I say it now that any man with ur mentality is a useless father

Go and marry first.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by AndLeo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
You can't blame the man. Maybe he had an inkling that you will turn out to be an olosho and so far he is right?
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by john650(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
He was rejected by his father at birth, who was a good father to others. Sounds like another male basher and feminist looking for sympathy. If your father didn't want you, he could have walked out of the relationship with your mother but he didn't.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by dharmie092: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Chika don't blame ur father....If my wife gives birth upto 3 girls without a boy...a male child....i won't be happy.....Is not easy not to have a male child.....in a family...

There must be a boy even if it is one....so don't blame ur dad....i will do same....but not rejecting my children just that my happiness won't be full....

And the woman is at fault for not given birth to a male child, God is the giver of children we should learn to be grateful.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by miqos02(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I made up my mind before I got married that I will have only two children even if both of them are female. I have achieved that goal already. Gone are the days of sex preference in children.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
miqos02:
I made up my mind before I got married that I will have only two children even if both of them are female. I have achieved that goal already. Gone are the days of sex preference in children.

u making a mistake if there is no male child.

mark my words.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Sourcethe: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
These people should just be quiet for once. If they don't suffer domestic violence, then their father will reject them or was molested. one attention b4 the other. They can't talk about how to move the country forward. Baby Daddy here and there.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by miqos02(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

u making a mistake if there is no male child.

mark my words.
u are funny, there is more to life than making babies
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
They actually have two sons in the family, she has an elder brother and a younger brother.

Juliusmalema:

Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Shugavee(f): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Go and marry first.
hmmm sure but not a man like you
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
hmmm sure but not a man like you

Are u sure u have what it takes to get my quality attention.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Factfinder1:
And how didbyou know all this
Is it so difficult to know if you're unwanted or unloved?
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by okwabayi(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
It explains her daddy issues then. I heard this woman frolicks with men as young as 19 sofar they have money. Daddy issues are the worst thing to happen to a grown woman.

I'll read the book. Somebody better post a link. I no get money to buy book abeg.
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:46am On Jul 19, 2018
That's archaic!!!
Re: Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl by boyjo: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
OneCorner:
So we should help u beat ur father or wat?

You just dey drop funny memes up and down grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Hits The Gym, Workout In A Sexy Manner / AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him / I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.