Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) (910 Views)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by CastedBlog: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2018
And She said yes, Music Producer FlyIndividual few days ago popped the question to his Long time Girlfriend Rainey and she said yes, in a series of post, he said he already knew she's the right one from the first day he met her, The couple will be walking down the Isle in few months, Congrats to them.. See more photos below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/chubby-plus-sized-man-proposes-to-his.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by CastedBlog: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2018
More

Re: Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by Dottore: 6:24am On Jul 18, 2018
Eeya. Overblown baby elephant
Re: Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by Olalan(m): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Everyone deserves to love and be loved irrespective of size, class or educational status
Re: Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Love is a beautiful thingy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by rill: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2018
I just dey pity that bed for the 3rd pic cry
Re: Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2018
Guys like this one their JT is almost pencil size. I wonder how some people will allow their body go out of proportion.
Re: Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2018
My evil mind at work right now...
Re: Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by Nogodye(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing, it knw no size, age and tribe...XXL & L Congrats
Re: Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by HITdemUP: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2018
God bless their union. I hope that innocent man will be able to cope with that aunty sexual demand oh. ..
Wetin concern me self
Re: Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by Homeboiy: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2018
I wan fúck plus size girl to know how them be
Re: Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by graciously03(f): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2018
op that's not chubby...it's "round"
"round size man..." grin
Re: Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by DaFlash: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69480003:
Love is a beautiful thingy.
More of like
money is a beautiful thing. grin
Re: Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Small girl with big God.

(1) (Reply)

Avage Trap Queen – I Make 80k To 100k On Every Blue Film I Act. / Watch Video Of Alleged G-boys Arriving Enugu State For A ‘benz Party’ Goes Viral / Help. Valentine Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.