Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

12 Sweet Ways To Answer The Question ‘why Do You Love Me?’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Sweet Ways To Answer The Question ‘why Do You Love Me?’ (907 Views)

Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) / its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Sweet Ways To Answer The Question ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by Beniam: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2018
There are certain questions that inevitably strike fear into the heart of anyone being asked them in the context of a marriage or romantic relationship.

No matter how many cute, sweet and romantic things you find to say to your boyfriend or girlfriend
on a regular basis, when you’re hit with one of these humdingers out of the blue, knowing what to say and how to say say it can be absolutely mind-boggling.

One such question is inevitable, “Does this make me look fat?” posed just as you’re heading out the door to a big event.
That one is relatively easy to.............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/12-sweet-ways-to-answer-question-why-do.html

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife New Wife Stepping On Blood During Marriage / I Flirted With My White Doctor / Naija Batman (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.