Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Man Exposes Girlfriend Who Doesn't Wash Her Undies(pics Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes Girlfriend Who Doesn't Wash Her Undies(pics Included) (1042 Views)

Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Exposes Girlfriend Who Doesn't Wash Her Undies(pics Included) by ochikingz(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Home Viral “My girlfriend is very dirty, she finds it hard to wash her...
VIRAL
“My girlfriend is very dirty, she finds it hard to wash her undies” – Nigerian man exposes his girlfriend
By Cherry - July 17, 2018 0
tweet
Nigerian man exposes
A Nigerian man identified as Daniel Ogbeide has cried out on Facebook saying he’s tired of his dirty girlfriend Anita.

He said she finds it hard to wash her undies.

Read his post below:

This is my girlfriend…i’m so tired of talking to her..she finds it hard to wash her undies..sometimes,i even wash it for her…

i am tired of talking to her and this time i want to disgrace her..

ANITA i hope you change when you see this cox am going to do more..

i don’t need you anymore..you ar a dirty bitch..you just have a fine face and i regret the day i met u..

thank you for almost making me a fool by washing your undies all in the name of love..
Re: Man Exposes Girlfriend Who Doesn't Wash Her Undies(pics Included) by Administration1: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Exposes Girlfriend Who Doesn't Wash Her Undies(pics Included) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Orisisri something.
Smelly thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes Girlfriend Who Doesn't Wash Her Undies(pics Included) by SenorFax(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2018
The Girl is an idiot for dating such a jerk and an assshole
Re: Man Exposes Girlfriend Who Doesn't Wash Her Undies(pics Included) by Tampa6246(m): 7:15am On Jul 18, 2018
That's totally not acceptable. I believe the guy also have flaws but she never exposed him...reminds me off the " guys can wear one boxers for a month" insults we've been receiving for ages. Didn't know we have girls like that too
Re: Man Exposes Girlfriend Who Doesn't Wash Her Undies(pics Included) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2018
What's our own? Birds of a feather...
Re: Man Exposes Girlfriend Who Doesn't Wash Her Undies(pics Included) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2018
SenorFax:
The Girl is an idiot for dating such a jerk and an assshole

E be like sey the geh na your sister
Re: Man Exposes Girlfriend Who Doesn't Wash Her Undies(pics Included) by SenorFax(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2018
EastGold:

E be like sey the geh na your sister
Guess you are as slowpoke as the guy who choose to disgrace his gf online. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Exposes Girlfriend Who Doesn't Wash Her Undies(pics Included) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Where the pic na

(1)

Lagos Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten Blue & Black By Her Babydaddy / So Creative & Romantic - See How A Woman Qualifies Her Hubby / Could This B Ass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.