Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty (1564 Views)

He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by Dailypost1: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Young man says he's girlfriend doesn't wash her panties for days and is so dirty

https://trendytalker.com/young-man-says-hes-girlfriend-doesnt-wash-her-panties-for-days-and-is-so-dirty/

1 Share

Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by PerfectStranger(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
And you dated her all along? That makes you a dirty pig too.

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by VOsimhen144(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Siofra, Onyi22, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Saphiere, cococandy, Rozross, Islandlady abeg make una come see something.

Guys wey dey date dirty girls. I swear Una dey try.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by Qatar2022: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na wa ooo this one maybe on nairaland talking trashing of guys
Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by robinso01(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Neat outside, dirty inside.
Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by Godada(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2022

Like some cumrade rightly said: dating a dirty ho makes you too a dirty pig.
Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by ValCon888: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you dip that pant inside river Niger, all the fishes will do common entrance into river Benue.

Please add graphic pictures next time.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by 7buckz(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wtf!
Omo this one na infection matters oo
Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by Angrygoat: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Inyama

1 Like

Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by nightfox01(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Add graphic abeg

1 Like

Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by angelfallz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
asin eh! he would even be eating her pussy
PerfectStranger:
And you dated her all along? That makes you a dirty pig too.
Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
FROM WHAT I SEE HERE D GUY DAT POSTED HIS GIRLFRIEND IS SO INSENSITIVE AND FOOLISH,EVEN DOUGH DIS HAPPENS IT IS BETTER U BREAK UP WITH HER,
THE BOY SHOULDN'T HAVE EMBARASSED HER PUBLICLY LIKE DAT BECAUSE SURELY
THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.

MY OPINION NO SHADES

1 Like

Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by marlow1962(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
LWKM
Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by Robertgreene1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Interesting...

No sorry...this one is uninteresting
Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by kelspinall(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
this is childish, you break up and posting her to shame her is disrespectful,was she not the same gal you we're lashing..all this small small children operating social media sef
Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by LikeAking: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shit!

Abomination.

The Idiot av been defiled by is gf.

Alu!
Re: Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty by OriOko88(m): 12:03am On Sep 17, 2022
Na those girls with dirty pants sabi fuvk pass. Dem dey fvvk shhit. Damnn

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment Bbnaija Angel Kissed Billionaire Obi Cubana In A Night Club (video) / How I Got New Iphone In Church Today / What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.