Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

What Do Ladies Use As Guage To Know Who To Turn Down When A Guy Ask Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Use As Guage To Know Who To Turn Down When A Guy Ask Her Out? (622 Views)

Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Must A Guy Ask A Girl Out First? / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Use As Guage To Know Who To Turn Down When A Guy Ask Her Out? by 2sexy(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2010
Am just curious because to me,they turn down the wrong guy more often than not.
What's your take in this issue? Please no insult, ACT MATURED
Re: What Do Ladies Use As Guage To Know Who To Turn Down When A Guy Ask Her Out? by agabaI23(m): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2010
Unless a girl is desperate, she will always turn down a guy low level of confidence.
Coming across as humble will most likely give you a red card. The list goes on.
Re: What Do Ladies Use As Guage To Know Who To Turn Down When A Guy Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 14, 2010
@poster
i guess women will decide the same way as men would decide on which women to go for.
Re: What Do Ladies Use As Guage To Know Who To Turn Down When A Guy Ask Her Out? by Africanqueen2(f): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2010
One man meat is another man poison. What is good for u might not be good for another person. U just don't accept anybody.
Re: What Do Ladies Use As Guage To Know Who To Turn Down When A Guy Ask Her Out? by hbabe(f): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2010
I would say they use the qualities they desire their partners to have (he should have the major 'must-haves'), the attraction to the guy and their natural intuition. Its a combination of all.
Re: What Do Ladies Use As Guage To Know Who To Turn Down When A Guy Ask Her Out? by 190: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2010
2sexy:

Am just curious because to me,they turn down the wrong guy more often than not.
What's your take in this issue? Please no insult, [size=20pt]ACT MATURED[/size]
my brother are u saying that cos of 190 grin grin
Re: What Do Ladies Use As Guage To Know Who To Turn Down When A Guy Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2010
hello 190, odiaero back in the house grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Ladies Use As Guage To Know Who To Turn Down When A Guy Ask Her Out? by 190: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2010
hey ODIA
where have u been
I missed u~
come here
take a KISS!!
Re: What Do Ladies Use As Guage To Know Who To Turn Down When A Guy Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2010
^ am cool and sound cool, and how about you?
Re: What Do Ladies Use As Guage To Know Who To Turn Down When A Guy Ask Her Out? by 190: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2010
^^
Im ok Jare,
still on still,
wud send u a message on FB later 2day
Re: What Do Ladies Use As Guage To Know Who To Turn Down When A Guy Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2010
i will try my best anyway, i just hate FB wink

(1) (Reply)

Girls Make Us Guyz Doubledate / Girls Girls Which Is D Must Wack Line Of Wrds Dt Guyz Has Ever Use On You / 'toasting' A Girl Is Over In Modern Day Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.