Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

My Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” – Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” – Man (1071 Views)

My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” – Man by Magichand: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2018
A Nigerian man identified as Daniel Ogbeide has cried out on Facebook saying he’s tired of his dirty girlfriend Anita.
He said she finds it hard to wash her undies.
Read his post below:
This is my girlfriend…i’m so tired of talking to her..she finds it hard to wash her undies..sometimes,i even wash it for her…
i am tired of talking to her and this time i want to disgrace her..
ANITA i hope you change when you see this cox am going to do more..
i don’t need you anymore..you ar a dirty bitch..you just have a fine face and i regret the day i met u..
thank you for almost making me a fool by washing your undies all in the name of love..

See more photos below;
https://zenithnaija.com/my-girlfriend-is-very-dirty-she-finds-it-hard-to-wash-her-undies-nigerian-man/

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” – Man by pally123: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2018
After being sacked, the innocent new guy will be licking her puna before realising it. That's if he will. After now, he'll come here to ask for help regarding his skin rashes. Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” – Man by chicagoPD(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2018
grin You just washed her dirty laundry outside o! grin

Life of a slay queen angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” – Man by Magichand: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Hahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” – Man by Magichand: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
chicagoPD:
grin You just washed her dirty laundry outside o! grin

That's the real life of slay queens angry
Real life?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” – Man by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
I can't imagine
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” – Man by Moneyspeakingz: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I can't imagine
can't imagine wat? or you dey imagine how guys dey suffer licking that dirty thing called toto
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” – Man by Forzap: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

This Story Will Open Your Eye (18+) Memo Of A Male Sex Addict / Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce / Nigerian Feminists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.