Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

U Can Propose To That Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Can Propose To That Guy (609 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Propose ? / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Can Propose To That Guy by gentlesJ(m): 12:52am On Jun 14, 2010
Yes, u can! before now it was cracy for a ladies to take bull its horn.now things are changing.
if u are dating guy that u want to get marry to and u have been waiting for him to propose to u;he is kind of mute.sister go ahead and propose.afterall,if u do it well,he wont say 'No' and u become happier that u did it.or what do u think?
Re: U Can Propose To That Guy by Pweety4me(f): 1:00am On Jun 14, 2010
How do u know dat he won't say No?
Re: U Can Propose To That Guy by puskin: 1:06am On Jun 14, 2010
Babes that want to propose mMm?? berra fink hard. . . . .cos ur guy might tell U that U r dateable but not marriageable
Re: U Can Propose To That Guy by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 14, 2010
Pweety4me:

so should you wait all your life because of fear of rejection?! wouldnt it be better to know, once and for all, that he doesnt want to marry you rather than expecting something that may never happen?!

puskin:

Babes that want to propose mMm?? berra fink hard. . . . .cos your guy might tell U that U r dateable but not marriageable

and?! do you actually think that 9ja women want to date forever?! lol!

@poster
read their comments on NL to learn a little from them. they put timetables on dating and within a certain time you either have to marry them or step aside so that they can finally "get married" with whomever. so i wouldnt be surprised if many women pop the question or threw hints all over the place to influence/pressure a guy to pop the question.
Re: U Can Propose To That Guy by Pweety4me(f): 2:34am On Jun 14, 2010
^Lolz not me i just said dat cause of wat d poster wrote.
Re: U Can Propose To That Guy by femmy2010(m): 3:58am On Jun 14, 2010
My advice is that do not try it.Makes u look cheap and desperate.It doesnt even sound African.
Re: U Can Propose To That Guy by neily(f): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2010
Even if it makes u look desperate it is for ur own good. The earlier the better, than wasting ur time in something fruitless.
Re: U Can Propose To That Guy by Pweety4me(f): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2010
femmy2010:

My advice is that do not try it.Makes u look cheap and desperate.It doesnt even sound African.

Wat dah?
Re: U Can Propose To That Guy by gentlesJ(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2010
It better to know ur left from ur right.instead of hoping.i didnt say u should brother with 'will marry me' u can creatively make him to say it.if he something like this 'if say will marry,we will' pls dont waste time,RUN!
Re: U Can Propose To That Guy by iice(f): 3:19am On Jun 16, 2010
I've asked Johnny/Eric numerous times. . .each time we renew our vows grin grin
Re: U Can Propose To That Guy by coolier(f): 3:25am On Jun 16, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ladies do sometimes say No too.

(1) (Reply)

Locate The Ideal Man Or Allow Him To Locate You ? (ladies) / Visiting And Found Out Her Sister Ex- Stays Around The Area / Which One Do You Prefer? Caring Or Romatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.