Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi (3016 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by Gossipblogger: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
So a Young Guy on Twitter just shared what he father responded after seeing a photo of him with that Hairstyle, and its totally hilarious, But according to him the photo was even taken a long time ago, And while People were laughing hard over His father's response, Someone went through his Bio and you need to see for yourself what is written there....
See below!

From Ebiwai--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/see-reply-father-gave-to-his-son-after.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by ayoBiz(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lol,
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by cruzita(f): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's well
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by eezeribe(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
OK
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by donstan18: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by Tampa6246(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
The hair looks unkept but I don't see anything wrong with the style... Who African culture ? The dad will be shouting my son my son when he lands an endorsement..

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by izzou(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin

Pocohantas, cum and see somborry's purpose in life ohh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by Bimmiie(f): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by AfroMighty(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
I guess the father will ask himself how come the boy is the lucky sperm if he found out about his bio

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by olarwhumy6(f): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by Annnonymous: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by ManBeast: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
What's funny there, mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by wittyt98(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
ManBeast:
What's funny there, mtcheeeew.
Eku Iranu

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by ManBeast: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
wittyt98:
Eku Iranu
Eku iranu gbuo go dia..

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by wittyt98(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
ManBeast:
Eku iranu gbuo go dia..
ahhh Ikunle o cry
finally won ti get e cry
what a pity cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lol hahaha The guy is a lost case..
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
At least his purpose is better than some one I know whose only purpose I know is to lick E-money's as$ cry
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by lenghtinny(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
The guy is living a purposeful life cheesy
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi by EniHolar(f): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is a father. Not that yeye Charlie boy.

Is that one a father sef?

(1) (Reply)

Super Star Vanessa Bell Goes NUDE!! / Check Out This Lady Birthday Cake (photos) / Study Shows That In Every Hour, Four Girls Are Raped In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.