Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Can I Go Ahead And Eat This? ( Pics). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can I Go Ahead And Eat This? ( Pics). (912 Views)

Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) / What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) / High Protein Fruits That You Need To Know And Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Go Ahead And Eat This? ( Pics). by enshi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Recently some rodents found their way into my compound. I could see them running around the premises especially in the late hours of every evening.
So I got a local trap and praaa! I had one this morning.

Looking at my bush meat, it appears the body is now as stiff as cold stone, and the animal didn't bleed when it was trapped. I am suggesting the animal was caught too early in the evening coupled with the cold whether.

The problem now is I tried slitting the throat and behold there was no blood flow this suggests that the blood has been congealed in the animal.

Considering the health, religious, and social aftermath of the consumption of this my catch pls advise.

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

Please help me get PEPs opinion before I go ahead and consume/waste this delicacy

Re: Can I Go Ahead And Eat This? ( Pics). by HungerBAD: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
See protein.

My friend leave religion and eat meat. What has religion got to do with protein?

As per the blood. Maybe the Rat has donated its blood to the Red Cross or maybe the people from that State close to Delta State flew there first in the night for the blood.

7 Likes

Re: Can I Go Ahead And Eat This? ( Pics). by MJBOLT: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
i'm sure lalasticlala wont hesitate to eat it grin

Re: Can I Go Ahead And Eat This? ( Pics). by enshi(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmmm.. Baba the meat is stale
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Eat This? ( Pics). by Flatties: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
lassa loading...
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Eat This? ( Pics). by malificent(f): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bush rat, baba go ahead and eat. My father ate plenty and he didn't die

1 Like

Re: Can I Go Ahead And Eat This? ( Pics). by ibori1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Eat This? ( Pics). by enshi(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2018
malificent:
Bush rat, baba go ahead and eat. My father ate plenty and he didn't die

ok
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Eat This? ( Pics). by cynhamscakes(f): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
From the pictures, it looks small so i doubt you will get any tangible thing from this big rat

Biko throw it away.
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Eat This? ( Pics). by enshi(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2018
cynhamscakes:
From the pictures, it looks small so i doubt you will get any tangible thing from this big rat

Biko throw it away.

Its actually big.... The camera made it look that small
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Eat This? ( Pics). by Lexusgs430: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2018
enshi:

Its actually big.... The camera made it look that small

Oga, if you wan chop the rat. Go ahead and eat it.....

(1) (Reply)

CBD OIL For Autism. Read These Touching Stories And Help An Autistic Child TODAY / Cure Ulcer Naturally 99% Reliable / Bumps At The Back Of My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.