Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? (23730 Views)

Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? / Building A House Or Starting A Farm / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by 007ejikzs(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2018
broo.. business all the way.. land that one idiot can come and clam tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Jethrolite(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Benblaq:
Use the money play 2odds in bet9ja and watch your money doubling.

Then use 600k to buy a land

Use the other 600k start a loaning business which will be refunded with interest.

Sense will not kill me
E go kill you, mumu!

4 Likes

Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Mutemenot(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Op, na now you go dey more confuse .the advice here 'll catapult your thinking and mistake. .just save your money for now, gently see yourself as a starter and look around . From now to January you 'll realize the beat you can do with the money. Don't hurriedly invest in a business that 'll tie you n your future, 600k is not that good for any good biz in naija (unless food things which I don't think you would like to do)
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2018
OP come borrow me 200k, I will give u the same amount next year July. Don't use ur brain, and keep asking useless question.
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by designking: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2018
If you already have a job that earns you money monthly then I will advise you buy a land.

If you don't have a job or activities that brings you money to sustain yourself, then invest in a more physical business that can fetch you daily, weekly or monthly income.

Without patience and a job or business, pressure will force to sell the land at a discount because of desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by tellwisdom: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2018
600k??....Go and open paraga joint. Buy 4 drums of ogogoro, fry pkomor...make sure u put plenty pepper becos all the YORUBA people living there eat pepper alot and then get a container shop at oshodi under bridge and u are made sad

1 Like

Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Benblaq(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Jethrolite:
E go kill you, mumu!
Bros I was only joking.
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Pope22(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Because 2 odds no dey cut. undecided
It may cut once in a month. Use 300k if u are scared.
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Jethrolite(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2018
Benblaq:
Bros I was only joking.
Sorry.
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by salbis(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2018
Olatoman:
Hi brother.

If the land is in a good location(present/future), you can possibly buy it.
But if it isn't, I'll advise you shouldn't.

If you also a Salary earner and still lost in your choices, you can set aside the Money say for one month plus in FBNQUEST Money Market Fund and reinvest whatever Monthly Proceeds it generates while you top it up frequently (say monthly).

When you have decided on what business to venture into, or where to buy the Land, you can simply withdraw your Money.

Bless.
I would like to know more about FBNQUEST money market fund. Thanks.
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Gerrard59(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Better buy a land. Not everyone is meant to do business.

This is something most Nigerians don't know yet.
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Sleezwizz: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2018
Martartins:
A land is a capital investment, from your write up, you might be looking for cashflow. if that is the case, buy the land will not be the best option for you. if you have an already established business, put the money into it and expand. if you don't have an existing business, find an interesting yielding deposit to keep the money until you learn the ropes to start a business of your choice.

If you are a salary earner, buy the land if it's in a good location. In 10 years from now, the price of that land would have tripled

Please tell me more about the FBNQUEST Money Market Fund....
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Jethrolite(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2018
Pope22:

Have you won 2 odds 10 times in a row?
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by donshady(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2018
Go on. Check my signature
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2018
Pope22:

Well done. Women are not nuisances meant to be endured. angry
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2018
Gerrard59:

Yea.
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by cluewebhost(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2018
If you don't know the Business and have to ask here.

Please Buy the land

2 Likes

Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by diggy4real: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Gerrard59:

Yes. I wish I knew this before now.

1 Like

Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by tiredoflife(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2018
A 600k land will not go up anytime soon
The area will be a dead end
Look for a business u can do
That's the best for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Olameen1713: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2018
I want you to read very carefully cos I'm about to share you my life experience.

2015, I had #600k cash with me dat I've been saving to buy a land. I had even gotten a better location through the help of my Inlaw then before a business opportunity came. A football centre, the guy want to sell the business for #200k and relocate. I thought for a second that if I buy this business I will expand it since it's planks and wood it will be easy for me to reconstruct and it will fetch me more money that I will be able to buy the land eventually later.

In short, I invested heavily in it, acquiring more debts.. It took me #950k to complete everything.. In this business, I have football Centre, a tuition Centre and barbing saloon. Of all the three divisions, it's only football Centre that's functioning now. I've even placed it on the market cos I now no longer likely to have time to run it anymore that makes me to be loosing customers.

Today, looking back, If I have to make the a choice between land or business I will choose land. Though the experience I gained from running that business may never be monetized but still, I will definitely choose land.

So my brother, choose carefully... If ur choice is business make sure u make very good research concerning that business very well, make sure it's a business you can do yourself and you have time for it otherwise people will run you down. If you are not ready for all this, I suggest you go for land.

Be wise oooo

11 Likes

Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Meedass:

Start up a business..I can throw a few ideas
Pls share your business ideas
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Meedass(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2018
rhythyson:

NA WAH FOR YOU OOO Hope no be MMM? THIS ONE WHEN YOU DEY FEAR TO TALK IN PUBLIC SO

No be mmm, one of the businesses na forex..I know a guy that can do wonders!!
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Meedass(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Ramos16:

Look at this nonsense oh, you want to try a business with somebody's money. Hian
you know how many people wen get money wen no know what to invest in?
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by honestivo(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
OP come borrow me 200k, I will give u the same amount next year July. Don't use ur brain, and keep asking useless question.
What is useless about what the op is asking ,Mr I too know

1 Like

Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Martin0(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Op,if the money is a free money that is not planed to be used for so aim to make profit, I will suggest you buy a land and resell If you wish. But If!

Then investment is better, and thinking of what to invest in!choose fish farming!

at least with $500 to $750 (100,000 to 150,000 Naira), you can setup a 10ft X 10ft earth fish pond with a mild depth of about 4ft to 6ft. This constructed dimension would be able to hold about 1,000 grown fishes. You can also construct a concrete pond, use a plastic tank, or a drum pond.

na my opinion be this oo
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by phase1: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2018
If you buy land at 600k you'll still need money to fence and gate it to keep it away from tresspasers and omo niles.

1 Like

Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2018
spyglaxx:
Go and learn a skill.

Pls what area are you skilled on? I want to learn a viable skill.
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by phase1: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2018
I dey look for land to also buy sef between 1-2 million naira in a futuristic area.
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by yomtolly(f): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2018
If you are sure of profitable business, my advice is that you should go for it, you will buy land latter.
Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by uthlaw: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Benblaq:
Use the money play 2odds in bet9ja and watch your money doubling.

Then use 600k to buy a land

Use the other 600k start a loaning business which will be refunded with interest.

Sense will not kill me
Z7DFNRWF,this the 2odds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) / China, Nigeria Sign Currency Swap Deal / Am I Wrong To Do This To My Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.