Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,506 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Frsc Now Uses Horse Whips(koboko)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frsc Now Uses Horse Whips(koboko)? (730 Views)

The Fear Of Buhari Whips Nigeria Into Shape, &Africa Just Might Be Carried Along / Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) / Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frsc Now Uses Horse Whips(koboko)? by leboss6(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2010
I was stunned while watching channels news last night when a clip of road safety officials sent to enforce the ban on commercial motorcycles popularly know as okada started using koboko on the bike men not only that i saw some desending on a defenceless operator and beating him mercilessly even when he stopped when asked to and did not in any way resist the arrest of both him and his motorcycle. thats is so unfair and uncalled for.what is our beloved naija turning into.
Re: Frsc Now Uses Horse Whips(koboko)? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2010
I won' be surprised to see them with guns someday,
Re: Frsc Now Uses Horse Whips(koboko)? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2010
leboss6:

I was stunned while watching channels news last night when a clip of road safety officials sent to enforce the ban on commercial motorcycles popularly know as okada started using koboko on the bike men not only that i saw some desending on a defenceless operator and beating him mercilessly even when he stopped when asked to and did not in any way resist the arrest of both him and his motorcycle. thats is so unfair and uncalled for.what is our beloved naija turning into.
But did his motorcycle resist arrest?

OASN, Lagos actually went ahead and banned okada?

I weep inside, knowing how/ how much ppl this will hurt.
Re: Frsc Now Uses Horse Whips(koboko)? by Beaf: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2010
Why do Nigerian govt institutions have this barbaric attitude of beating people? embarassed
The okada man would sue for assault, if only he had the means; perhaps young Nigerian lawyers can set up charities to defend the lowly. I'm sure funding wouldn't be a problem.
Re: Frsc Now Uses Horse Whips(koboko)? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2010
Beaf:

Why do Nigerian govt institutions have this barbaric attitude of beating people? embarassed
The okada man would sue for assault, if only he had the means; perhaps young Nigerian lawyers can set up charities to defend the lowly. I'm sure funding wouldn't be a problem.
I suggest that Lagos Okada riders and area boys plan some kinda union.

Let one kain police man try to beat an okada rider, then 20 of the group members can join in and beat the crap outta cop.

Thatz the only way these imbeciles can learn.

(1) (Reply)

Months To Election.,can Hardly Believe It. / Militants To Goodluck : Conduct Elections and Go / Do Not Waste Your Votes Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.