Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' (73556 Views)

My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido / Kizz Daniel Sues Vanguard For N100 Million Over COZA Pastor Biodun Rape Story / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Siga: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nice PR on both parties part....this is purely scripted work to get Blackface back in the game....just release the album....give it few weeks...case will be "dropped" ...settled out of court amicably by a friend of both guys....na today....shior

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mandynews:
2 Face is a foo. I hate ungrateful peeps. People like 2 Face paid media houses not to play any song release by Black Face.

If you don't know anything about entertainment don't quote me.
You clearly don't understand what it means to criticise or attack with wisdom. Don't drag your little brand into whatever opinion you have of any of them or any celebrity at that, lest your blog or brand suffers the consequence.

Except you are doing an expository, you have no business doing this in the name of your brand.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Shortyy(f): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Black faze, at least release one hit song and shame the devil na. All you do is talk Cho Cho cho.. act! action speaks!

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by AntiZombie: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
blackface career was tied to one song

he is not gifted if he cant release another
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by nairalanduseles: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Tu-baba just got tired of black face's wahala, I dont think he needs the money. He knows black face doesn't have that kind of money.

Maybe this will shut him up. angry

tu face is fake i know him personally....he is a very fake dude

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
angry publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by astereex(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Publicity stunt... "after which I'll release my album"
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Antoeni(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Blackface House Rent Don Expire Again,
Abeg Make 2Face Find Small thing For ram

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by freshdude99(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Gkay1:
dere is no way blackface can generate 50million naira, abeg 2face, leave dat poor guy alone
At least if he ever gets out free, after this he won't talk shiiit anymore. This blackface of a guy just deliberately eroded the love ordinarily had for him

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by nairalanduseles: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
the problem with ppl is they don't know this ppl personally......
black face is real and will never lie
tu face is fake and will do anything to stay in the spot light

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Destroe: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
If you claim you wrote those songs, then go and prove your claim in court

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by eluquenson(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
2face wan kill this niggae oh.

Person that is still finding it hard, yet you Sue's him for such amount.

It is well
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Bruemath(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Seriously, they have to settle it this time around
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by igbsam(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
sue the mofo....he's been running his mouth all this while, why is he weeping now. take it to court if he is not scared of anything. He's been trying all along to drag the image of 2face in the mud for awhile now. take the fight to him.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by bejeria101(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Na wa for 2face! Doesnt he see how black the guy face dey?
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by brodalokie: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Some people dey act like they know it all...
Just because I nor finish school, some people dey take me for a fool... grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Audray(f): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
This one wey Black face they announce album...Is this a secretly collaborated stunt for public attention.? If it is...it's fûckîng brilliant.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Eke40seven(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Only one person spotted that the case is actually with the ADR, Alternative Dispute Resolution.
This could be just PR stunts.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by brodalikeme(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yes Oo, dey matter don reach this level since blackface no wan rest. Let the court settle all these once and for all

But Tuface you for still dey cool temper na
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by smartology: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Tu-baba just got tired of black face's wahala, I dont think he needs the money. He knows black face doesn't have that kind of money.

Maybe this will shut him up. angry
I agree with you 100% 2baba has tolerated black face but still he is out of hand, always bring beef talk at the signal of breakthrough for 2face

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mandynews:
2 Face is a foo. I hate ungrateful peeps. People like 2 Face paid media houses not to play any song release by Black Face.

If you don't know anything about entertainment don't quote me.
I will quote you cos you are not 100% right bro. Tuface can pay DJs, anchors,OAP's but not media house. OK?
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Andy2274: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
pauljumbo:
Tuface is not handling this issue well
This guys are family friends from secondary school days

He should settle with him amicably
. Blackface handled the issue well when he was blasting 2face on social media abi? Let him provide his proof.

5 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Andy2274: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
nairalanduseles:
the problem with ppl is they don't know this ppl personally......
black face is real and will never lie
tu face is fake and will do anything to stay in the spot light
. Keep quiet! Let your real blackface prove himself not social media ranting.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Aristokells24(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
There is only one way to know who wrote the song... Make we ask face alone he fit talk that is if to say him no vex join d saga
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by nairalanduseles: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Andy2274 post=69505276]. Keep quiet! Let your real blackface prove himself not social media ranting.[/quote

what do you know ...... you can never understand...obonte
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by nairalanduseles: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Aristokells24:
There is only one way to know who wrote the song... Make we ask face alone he fit talk that is if to say him no vex join d saga

face no get level......when dem be plantain boys face na just boy boy
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by toye440: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
i trust blackface go organise friends make dem beg tubaba make e live d matter. Ha wre d #50mil wan take commot, the guy go just turn sickler.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by emmyid(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Shortyy:
Black faze, at least release one hit song and shame the devil na. All you do is talk Cho Cho cho.. act! action speaks!

Are you the owner of all those boobs on your chest?
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by JAMESOJAY: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
The only thing black face need to do now is to call face to stand for him in court

If that happens tuface will pay through his nose cause they where together before

In a group of three where two people are saying the same thing and the other one is saying something different from what the other two are say

You need to check him if he's ok
Lol
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Chydo63(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Everytime Blackface be claiming someone stole his song. How come he never gets to ever sing any song. Always shouting wolf where there's none. Oya, go court prove your claims.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by NnamdiEducamia(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
69wattz:
Lol. It's all a script.

So I just turned $200 to $1800 with the blog on my signature.

Turn alone! Eat alone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.