Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' (73558 Views)

My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido / Kizz Daniel Sues Vanguard For N100 Million Over COZA Pastor Biodun Rape Story / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by pregnantMan: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
hollah123:
Na planned work....2face just wan help am so d album go generate controversy n make more awareness.na stunt
na only you get sense for this matter....guy chop knuckles...

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mandynews:
2 Face is a foo. I hate ungrateful peeps. People like 2 Face paid media houses not to play any song release by Black Face.

If you don't know anything about entertainment don't quote me.

You well so??

Which song blackface release wey be hit wey media houses wan play

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
mynaijadj:
Go and learn from Skales Mr Blackface. He had same kind of issues with wizkid's first album under EME because he wrote and co wrote several songs on that album. The difference between you and him is that he has since moved on dropping back to back new jams. All these crying and famzing over 2 decades old songs will not help you. Why not put some energy into writing new songs and remaking the african queen wonder if its really your creation. We will promote you on mynaijadj. grin
Tell him please

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by tmcleo2k2(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Savage!!!
aliyuthayo:
Poverty no good ooo! See the picture of the paper, is like Black face no get light as at when he snapped the law suit grin
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by degamemaster(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Naturalobserver:
I respect 2baba but Black face cannot just be pained all the time,i perceive real pain and back stab behind these shades he comes up with.The guy has talent.
Listen to "one and only" by plantashun boiz,my favourite in that particular song is black face.
Those of u saying weed killed his career,majority of Naija artists smoke weed.
Is it not the duty of the court to fine blackface for defamation and copyright allegation?
Why will 2face sue him for 50 milla?

Its all a planned deal to boost Blackface's upcoming album. Think business, this is the strategy.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tubaba just took the right step instead of keeping quiet and allowing that dude to continually assassinate his character.

Let them settle it once and for all.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Kingsuo: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
freshdude99:

At least if he ever gets out free, after this he won't talk shiiit anymore. This blackface of a guy just deliberately eroded the love ordinarily had for him

What if he is saying the truth?
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Mandynews(f): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
lokomilo:

You well so??

Which song blackface release wey be hit wey media houses wan play
Don't talk, i don't want to smell gorilla breath
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mandynews:
Don't talk, i don't want to smell gorilla breath

Haha grin grin
Thunder you
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by 2saints: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jungle don mature for blackface finally grin N50m?
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Premiumwriter: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
emmyid:

Are you the owner of all those boobs on your chest?
No o. One is for her (the left one) and the other is for me wink

@ Shortyy ah lie?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by dzousev(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by innocential3032(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
When u are frustrated u cn act/behave like a mad/childish , black faze has nt got over their brkup and is disturbing his lifeforkor kpogus
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by godmercy15(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mandynews:
2 Face is a foo. I hate ungrateful peeps. People like 2 Face paid media not to play any song release by Black Face.

I wached ModeNine live video the other day #MyProof

Do you have a proof of what you are saying? Stop taking side on a matter like this in which you do not have a proof. The best you can do is to see how you can bring a peaceful settlement between these 2 brothers.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Unclejona: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Mandynews post=69503555]2 Face is a foo. I hate ungrateful peeps. People like 2 Face paid media not to play any song release by Black Face.

2baba is not a fool...... I think too much of shayo and alaba rago # weed is the major problem of Black face. Few weeks ago, he claimed wizKid stole 1 of his songs. Shebi na only 2face lawsuit him get way him dey shout ...... Plenty lawsuit still go follow..... Ow can black face claimed some artist paid media houses not to air his songs..... Wat songs deos he sang/wrote with dat empty dead weed black brain.... Make him go Park well, Wat of FACE has he not moved on with life.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by bikefab(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Blackface brought the ant infested firewood, now that the lizard have come to feast in his house why is he crying?
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by jibs4lv(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
pauljumbo:
Tuface is not handling this issue well
This guys are family friends from secondary school days

He should settle with him amicably
you dont know that its dificult to settle anything amicably with desperate people else, we 'll still read it here that " 2face came to beg over my song he stole " then we 'll all blame tubaba .
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by obo389(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mandynews:
2 Face is a foo. I hate ungrateful peeps. People like 2 Face paid media not to play any song release by Black Face.

What did mode 9 say?
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by VULCAN(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
If being real is a complete and utter inability to come out with a hit track in 20yrs.....

..My brother, I prefer Tu face's fake

nairalanduseles:
the problem with ppl is they don't know this ppl personally......
black face is real and will never lie
tu face is fake and will do anything to stay in the spot light

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by notoriousbabe: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
I love seeing people fighting
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Unlimited22: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Turn alone! Eat alone!
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by udyraph(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
2baba thank u. That way he will be.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by nkemdi89(f): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Most people here are supporting tu face because he has the money, power, fame and connection more than black face, that means there can never be justice for the common man. I wonder how most of us will feel if our intellectual property is stolen from us and the person refuse to give us credit after using it to gain popularity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
mynaijadj:
Go and learn from Skales Mr Blackface. He had same kind of issues with wizkid's first album under EME because he wrote and co wrote several songs on that album. The difference between you and him is that he has since moved on dropping back to back new jams. All these crying and famzing over 2 decades old songs will not help you. Why not put some energy into writing new songs and remaking the african queen wonder if its really your creation. We will promote you on mynaijadj. grin

Habba, he dropped one hit back then in 2005 na ! With Malam spices. He has tried.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Timagex(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2018
aliyuthayo:
Poverty no good ooo! See the picture of the paper, is like Black face no get light as at when he snapped the law suit grin
grin grin grin you are wicked!
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by horlakunle25(m): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2018
50million is dat nt d same amount chelsea bought torres from liverpoool bro 2face shud jst pls reduce d money to 50k, jst incase blackface lose d case for court.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Midastorch(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2018
nairalanduseles:

tu face is fake i know him personally....he is a very fake dude

You that you are useless ,I don't expect you to make any useful statement in any topic.... Just continue with your uselessness....#2facemaniac #2babaforlife #legend
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by jrusky(m): 12:29am On Jul 19, 2018
Mandynews:

Hear yourself so 2face has that much cash to pay all media houses in nigeria not to play blackface song? Bro you try ooo by believing this crap.

I think blackface was doing strong head looking for a fight now one has come, blackface meet 2face in the court.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by dante57: 12:46am On Jul 19, 2018
2face self 50million!! U wanna turn blackface to albino face or how my wafi niggas dey call am obobo face ....anyway

If u need Bulletproof webmail all inbox delivery unlimited o9o7o65831o
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by nairalanduseles: 12:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Midastorch:

You that you are useless ,I don't expect you to make any useful statement in any topic.... Just continue with your uselessness....#2facemaniac #2babaforlife #legend

u re still very young .....u re not even as old as my first daughter so i will just ignore u
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by FreeWill01: 12:57am On Jul 19, 2018
Check the dates...either bloggers are at it again or black face needs our attention, or maybe both�‍♀️

You can now go to the first page and look at the dates on the docs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.