Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' (73557 Views)

My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido / Kizz Daniel Sues Vanguard For N100 Million Over COZA Pastor Biodun Rape Story / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Pitokwe(m): 1:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Black face will learn practical law now.if he does not have real facts that Tuface stole his song,the court will definitely strike him.

Court entertain only facts and evidence,Otherwise yawa don gas for black face head.

I wish them good luck.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Goddyss(m): 1:04am On Jul 19, 2018
olarwhumy6:
This is ADR, mostly to settle d case amicably.

Hahahaaha...let me see where blackface will get money to pay the arbitration panel. That's why he's crying out. He could reject the summon sha and face the real court
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by opribo(m): 1:18am On Jul 19, 2018
'If yawa gas, kasala go burst.'

How on earth can Blackface raise such an amount.

Na to sue for peace remain.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by adeneeyee: 1:39am On Jul 19, 2018
Blackface wey no see money to pay for him house rent na him Tuface dey carry go court. Infact Tuface is a disgrace to himself where him wan make Blackface see 50 million naira
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by slysteel: 2:35am On Jul 19, 2018
The illiterate junkie didn't know that this is ADR
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by babadeee(m): 2:35am On Jul 19, 2018
soberdrunk:
Tuface nor get conscience, if them sell Blackface 4 black market sef 50 million nor sure, where will he even see money to face this challenge......... angry
lol cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by babadeee(m): 2:39am On Jul 19, 2018
Black face shocked Aje! you are dead all ready cheesy cheesy if them sell all your generation plus you una no worth 50 million aje cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 19, 2018
sometimes, life ain't just fair!.... I'll urge blackface to keep his head up!......i feel his pain.

#I've been there done that.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 19, 2018
aliyuthayo:
Poverty no good ooo! See the picture of the paper, is like Black face no get light as at when he snapped the law suit grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by olarwhumy6(f): 3:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Goddyss:

Hahahaaha...let me see where blackface will get money to pay the arbitration panel. That's why he's crying out. He could reject the summon sha and face the real court
ADR is free and 2face knws black face cnt pay such amt of money, the panel is for settlement to shut blackface mouth on d issue for life, but if blackface is nt in support he can take d matter to court wc he might not win d case.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by zealadjay(m): 4:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Are u guys seeing wat am seeing It's lyk 2baba don broke nd he con dey find any means to mak money again.. Nd for d record, d real writer of d song no even bother (Faze).....
If u know u know..........
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by cherriton12: 4:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Naturalobserver:
I respect 2baba but Black face cannot just be pained all the time,i perceive real pain and back stab behind these shades he comes up with.The guy has talent. http://www.generalnews.com.ng
Listen to "one and only" by plantashun boiz,my favourite in that particular song is black face.
Those of u saying weed killed his career,majority of Naija artists smoke weed.
Is it not the duty of the court to fine blackface for defamation and copyright allegation?
Why will 2face sue him for 50 milla?

Blackface had accused 2baba that he stole the song from him after he wrote, And refused giving him credit, however 2face denied it and even released a song beefing him...

Now, as of this evening Blackface just shared a screenshot of lawsuit filed by 2face concerning the saga..
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by desgiezd(m): 4:53am On Jul 19, 2018
pauljumbo:
Tuface is not handling this issue well
This guys are family friends from secondary school days

He should settle with him amicably

Why would guys who had been friends when there was no fame and money grow up and become enemies and forgetting all the good and the bad times they've shared together?
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by mztahoney(m): 4:54am On Jul 19, 2018
just move on with your life
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by reorex: 5:03am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by ebrochukwu(m): 5:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Pele go and settle
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Baobab4loan(m): 5:29am On Jul 19, 2018
Do you stay around Ajah and environs

Do you need fund to complete, renovate, or do the wiring of your house or office or shop?

Do you need you need money to develop you land ?

Guess what? It's 3.5 % interest rate

We have answers to all these question kindly check my signature
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by isybeke(f): 5:32am On Jul 19, 2018
2face didn't do well by suing him, they should settle nd let go
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Mandynews:
2 Face is a foo. I hate ungrateful peeps. People like 2 Face paid media not to play any song release by Black Face.

I wached ModeNine live video the other day #MyProof
ur logic is wrong n it shows that u r related to blackface,how can 2face pay all d media houses not to play a certain song,how possible is that,moreover why can't he use youtube,nairaland etc

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by miqos02(m): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Just 50m suit, this guy dey cry. Maybe this will shut his mouth forever
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Jonwesley(m): 5:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Stale, old story. Go check the dates on the documents. Bloggers and black face fooling you all.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Born2Breed(f): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Better, this will put an end to all these rants on social media.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Asquare84(m): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2018
soberdrunk:
Tuface nor get conscience, if them sell Blackface 4 black market sef 50 million nor sure, where will he even see money to face this challenge......... angry

You funny die
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by jigamjerry(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Forgive him as your follow singer.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by emperorlaqrin: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2018
this matter was filed at the ADR and it's just for amicable settlement
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2018
Mandynews:
2 Face is a foo. I hate ungrateful peeps. People like 2 Face paid media not to play any song release by Black Face.

To be candid, is it possible to pay the media not to play somebody's song.
Which media did he pay?
How many did he pay?
Can he afford all media house in Lagos without going bankrupt?
Which is easier to achieve,s work hard to promote your song or work hard to prevent another man from making a hit.

Please genuine answers will solve a lot of questions on people's mind
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by SHOCK7(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Mandynews:

speculation,and who told u dis?
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by donbenie(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2018
pauljumbo:
Tuface is not handling this issue well
This guys are family friends from secondary school days

He should settle with him amicably
The guy has been running his mouth like diarrhea since forever,this is finally his chance to prove his case in a competent Court of law.. grin
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by donbenie(m): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Mandynews:

You're have no proof of anything and you come here to run people down..where you there when he was paying the media?.people with frustrated and expired careers trying to look for scapegoats is your proof..
SHUT YOUR TRAP AND #PACKWELL.. angry
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Sirabels: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2018
2fsce ur face na really double face ni...where he won get that money angry cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.