Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her (52506 Views)

Anita Joseph Wears Short Transparent Black Dress, Address Haters / Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Authoreety: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Exactly my spec
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by PMBtill2023: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2018
pzphoto:
grin

See more sexy makeup photos of eniola Badmus as she rock short gown here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/fans-body-shame-actress-eniola-badmus-as-she-rock-a-short-gown/

More comments below
What is their problem...lazy eediots
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by YorubaEmir: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Wetin be plus-sized. Abeg she fat
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by nairalanduseles: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2018
foolz be saying she is fat and ugly.......atleast she is proud of her body and loves it......sp useless foolz shaming her should get a life...........as long as u love ur body am ok with it too girl.........u look as beautiful as u want to...........ride on girl...........being proud of urself......silly ppl think they got the right to judge others .....
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by tintingz(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2018
She should just try and loose those fats, it's not healthy, that's my own concern
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by RedAlert08(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2018
EniHolar:
She was even answering them. A sign that she knows what she did wasn't totally reasonable but defending herself.
Eniola, is that you?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by frowland(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2018
Destroe:
That's not body shaming, that's just stating the obvious truth, She's fat and ugly. Anybody who tells her a different thing is just lying to her

No woman is ugly.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by nairalanduseles: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
She's beautiful and her outfit suits her. Not everyone will be slim

And as for those women slamming her, they Need to get rid of envy

who made u a judge.........u need exposure

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Donspicey: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2018
Be Like Elephant,,,,how Do I Lift Diz Heavy Load

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by omooba969(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2018
Enny Mama. grin

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Prognose: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2018
pzphoto:
Big and bold actress Eniola Badmus in thug of words war of words with her fans as some of them body shame shamed her for this beautiful pose.

Eniola Badmus rock rocked this pink short gown but some of her fans says say/said she's too heavy.

See photos below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/fans-body-shame-actress-eniola-badmus-as-she-rock-a-short-gown/

Too many writing mistakes on such a popular forum.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2018
For health purpose she should hit the gym.
Self discipline is lacking here.

She may be lucky but it's very hard for women like her to get pregnant and carry it to terms.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Ishilove: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2018
She looks very nice, by the way. People will always have something negative to say about you.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Nofav0rs(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2018
Ojigbijigbi
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Ishilove: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Prognose:

Too many writing mistakes on such a popular forum.

It is very tiresome.

I actually blame the moderators who don't proof read before moving every meaningless and pointless, ibon ridden threads to the homepage
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Victorbest34: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2018
BluntBoy:
She was not body shamed. She was told the truth.

You're one of them. people who wouldn't mind their business and let others live their life.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by abbeyty(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Land whale shed some weight for your own good.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Fordzzy(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Jezoz!!!
Gods own image... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Prognose: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Ishilove:

It is very tiresome.

I actually blame the moderators who don't proof read before moving every meaningless and pointless, ibon ridden threads to the homepage

Are they supposed to proof-read? I'm surprised. That means they don't do their job. I can't count how many errors I have seen on frontpage before i decided to speak out today. Last last sha, its not my forum. None of my bizz.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by HoodBillionaire: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2018
disgusting
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by gulfer: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2018
I give up shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Paul112(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Eniola badmus the teddy bear. She looks like a teddy bear
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by ooshinibos: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2018
wow , this country is getting unpredictable every day that goes by , Nairaland how did this topic reach front page
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by CrazeMan69(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2018
I feel like throwing up shocked
How person go wear this kind stuff still dey claim right
Then for those cyber beggars on her page supporting her just continue...
(I don’t know why my body is doing me like to add “Igbo Amaka” to this comment grin)
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by baddosky1: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2018
Who remembers this nursery rhyme back then in school...

HIP for the Hip...for the Hipopo...POPO for the Hipopo...and TAMUS...for the Hippopotamus...HIPPOPOTAMUS!

More like Hipopobadmus undecided

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by ehissi(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2018
BluntBoy:

She was not body shamed. No one said that her body is ugly. They only told her to wear clothes that would compliment her body size. There are clothes that would fit big women like her. This one does not fit her. Moreover, she does not look good posing like that. The pose looks childish.

This is not body shaming.

Oya as she did not want to wear the dress you nominated for her to wear, go and call INEC... tongue
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by viktohmarkz(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2018
I shake my head when I see people body shaming others.
God made them.

mean while you can make cool cash by just reading and commenting on threads like this, with registration of just #1600. click on the link on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' / Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover / Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.