Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her (52505 Views)

Anita Joseph Wears Short Transparent Black Dress, Address Haters / Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by 8stargeneral: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2018
She dey breath at all
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Dollabiz: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by akiOYIBO: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2018
ahhhhh just my type..hw can I lay ma hands on her?
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by pahen1991: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2018
see cow
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Ochyman(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Mama....de. ... Mama.. coolMama....de. ... Mama..
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Ishilove:

Thug?

Mr Blogger, you grammar is atrocious. Blogging goes beyond invading people social media handles or copying and pasting. Master your language for better communication.

*your

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by 21savages: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2018
One funi tin is they wount allow their kids do this.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by BluntBoy(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Victorbest34:

You're one of them. people who wouldn't mind their business and let others live their life.

You should have minded your business by not quoting me na.

You all shout "mind your business" without understanding what it means. If I had praised her, would you still have accused me of not minding my business? If everyone minds their business, no one will even be commenting on her pictures. If you were minding your business, you wouldn't have quoted me.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by coluka: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2018
BluntBoy:

You should have minded your business by not quoting me na.

You all shout "mind your business" without understanding what it means. If I had praised her, would you still have accused me of not minding my business? If everyone minds their business, no one will even be commenting on her pictures. If you were minding your business, you wouldn't have quoted me.
Hmmmm, wise words!! May your fountain of wisdom flow on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by segunk1(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2018
See mad bullies everywhere on NL too, it's true Nigerians are naturally angry, not everyone will like you, now I'm not in support of her exposing her body but bullying people and body shaming is totally wrong, either she's thick, chubby, slim, tall or short, it's God's doing, many of people saying all these rubbish can't even fix a bad boiling ring or invent a toy car talkless of creating a cockroach but can come out to condemn what God has created Why not blame God for creating her that way
Have you ever sit down to imagine what if God slaps your mouth in the process of bullying someone one day, but God isn't human and he's too patient and always overlook our sh!ts.

#Stopbudyshaming
#Stopthebulling
#Stopcondemningpeople
#Buymoresenseifyoudonthave.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Ishilove: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2018
skarlett:

*your
Typo caused by autocorrect
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Kulas: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2018
Ugly amoebatic stretch mark fatty lady shaming herself to the world.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Reelmii: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
did not see anything wrong in wat she is wearing ooooo, the jumpsuit is not too tight on her, it is a plus size jumpsuit and it fits her body structure. that she is fat does not mean that she should wear iro and buba. pple should learn to mind their business and stop hating.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by jrusky(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's very unfair abusing or insulting this lady all the time due to her size and her dress code though she needs to tutor herself a bit on her dress code but she does not need anyone permission to dress as she want.

She is a human. Pls free her a bit.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by oblaak(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
EniHolar:
She was even answering them. A sign that she knows what she did wasn't totally reasonable but defending herself.
You look so beauteous...
Pray tell, can I not meet thee?
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by lolly2pops: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Why on earth would one subject themselves to such scrutiny Im puzzled!
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by thoniann(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
nanakgh:
You Nigerians are the ultimate definition of misery loves company. Yes she's fat, ugly and all that. How the fvck are you affected by that? Why do poor people mostly derive joy from bringing others down?

This is Nairaland, Fellow, not Cedisland... Leave our issues to us. Face Ebony Rocks.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by LadyJasper: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
For the sake of her mental health, I pray she doesn't take these comments to heart. So many bitter people who are quicker to criticize than encourage, they claim to say the "truth" but only in selected circumstances where they can pass on their hate. Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by sexdoll: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

these people can make someone to commit suicide!

chai.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Funkybabee(f): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wahala some people por shaa!wetin concern them

She liked it like that,why yeyen!!why are they going to dictate for her,her likeness may differents from urs..kindly leave bigi alone jare
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by nanakgh(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
thoniann:

This is Nairaland, Fellow, not Cedisland... Leave our issues to us. Face Ebony Rocks.

You're crazy. The internet is not your country, slowpoke.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by anigold(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
pzphoto:
Big and bold actress Eniola Badmus in thug of words with her fans as some of them body shame her for this beautiful pose.

Eniola Badmus rock this pink short gown but some of her fans says she's too heavy.

See photos below

Gist from praize news she is lovely.. it's only fools that body shame..

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/fans-body-shame-actress-eniola-badmus-as-she-rock-a-short-gown/

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by addicted268(f): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
LadyJasper:
For the sake of her mental health, I pray she doesn't take these comments to heart. So many bitter people who are quicker to criticize than encourage, they claim to say the "truth" but only in selected circumstances where they can pass on their hate. Tueh!

I'm telling you.people are really bitter.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by ImaIma1(f): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
BluntBoy:

She was not body shamed. No one said that her body is ugly. They only told her to wear clothes that would compliment her body size. There are clothes that would fit big women like her. This one does not fit her. Moreover, she does not look good posing like that. The pose looks childish.

This is not body shaming.

Actually, it is not their business. She posted it on her page, not theirs.

But people make everything their business and they must have a say.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by skolawale(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Destroe:
That's not body shaming, that's just stating the obvious truth, She's fat and ugly. Anybody who tells her a different thing is just lying to her

I fear u for TALK ooooo
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by notoriousbabe: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
She looks like a toad
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by notoriousbabe: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Actually, it is not their business. She posted it on her page, not theirs.

But people make everything their business and they must have a say.

she posted it for them to see so that made it their business
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by ImaIma1(f): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
notoriousbabe:
she posted it for them to see so that made it their business

Not on their page. They came to her page and made it their business.

You can imagine me inviting you to my house and when you come, you tell me that the way i decorated my house is not nice.

If i don't ask your opinion, you don't give one. It is called minding your business but many Nigerians are yet to understand the concept of minding your business.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by notoriousbabe: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Not on their page. They came to her page and made it their business.

You can imagine me inviting you to my house and when you come, you tell me that the way i decorated my house is not nice.

If i don't ask your opinion, you don't give one. It is called minding your business but many Nigerians are yet to understand the concept of minding your business.
no, it's a public forum and not a house, once you allowed them on your page, they are free to make their comments
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by ImaIma1(f): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
notoriousbabe:
no, it's a public forum and not a house, once you allowed them on your page, they are free to make their comments

It was an illustration to drive my point home. But it is ok if you didn't get it.

Again it is not their business. It is her body, her life. And she didn't ask for their advice.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by notoriousbabe: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

It was an illustration to drive my point home. But it is ok if you didn't get it.

Again it is not their business. It is her body, her life. And she didn't ask for their advice.
OK show me yours and I promise not to laugh out loud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover / Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' / Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.