Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her (52517 Views)

Anita Joseph Wears Short Transparent Black Dress, Address Haters / Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by stunning4real: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Just listen to what is oozing out of your gutter mouth
Destroe:
That's not body shaming, that's just stating the obvious truth, She's fat and ugly. Anybody who tells her a different thing is just lying to her

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by ImaIma1(f): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
notoriousbabe:
OK show me yours and I promise not to laugh out loud

Oya come and be going to your house.

Thank you
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by Fashblonder: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's nt you saying the truth...it's you beingstupid. ..if women do plastic surgery now y'all will complain...whatever happened to constructive criticism.Rubbish pple on this NL sef
Destroe:
That's not body shaming, that's just stating the obvious truth, She's fat and ugly. Anybody who tells her a different thing is just lying to her
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by BluntBoy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Actually, it is not their business. She posted it on her page, not theirs.

But people make everything their business and they must have a say.

But that is how these celebs stay relevant. If everyone was like me, these yeyebrities would all have closed down their social media profiles by now when they post and get 0 Likes and 0 comments.

The truth is that dress does not fit her. She should try wearing loose gowns. She is not shapely and wearing such tight outfit would merely ridicule her.
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by notoriousbabe: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Oya come and be going to your house.

Thank you
I'm not going unless you show me
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by ImaIma1(f): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I'm not going unless you show me

It is on my IG account. Find it
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by kullozone(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Destroe:

So what now happen?
So we should now kee her because she posted pictures when she knows she's fat and uglee abi

Una can like to hawk other people matter like orange ehn!

That's definitely body shaming, because body shaming happens to be the truth about a person's body "most of the time"...

but since it's not your body, I nor kon know why the body dey disturb you/unasmiley
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by SAMBARRY: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
nairalanduseles:

who made u a judge.........u need exposure
attention seeker come back for attention December 25 next year. Now get the f out of my mention. You have been noticed
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by EniHolar(f): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
RedAlert08:

Eniola, is that you?

grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by nairalanduseles: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
attention seeker come back for attention December 25 next year. Now get the f out of my mention. You have been noticed

it ain't about attention am not insulting u.....u do need exposure
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by SAMBARRY: 1:50am On Jul 20, 2018
nairalanduseles:

it ain't about attention am not insulting u.....u do need exposure
and you need sense. Now for the last time fok off my mention. Bloody troll
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by nairalanduseles: 2:22am On Jul 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
and you need sense. Now for the last time fok off my mention. Bloody troll

that is why i say u need exposure.......someday when u leave the shores of Nigeria u will understand
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by SAMBARRY: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2018
nairalanduseles:

that is why i say u need exposure.......someday when u leave the shores of Nigeria u will understand
Lmaooooo what a money miss road grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her by meobizy(f): 2:22am On Sep 06, 2018
Oh boy, this na heavy duty. I pity her knees in the first picture. She's built like a H2 Hummer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested / Amber Rose To Undergo Breast Reduction Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.