Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude (22115 Views)

Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée / Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters / Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by BluntBoy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
MeinKampf:

Things aren't straightforward ,yes but nothing is worth wrecking yourself emotionally for. If you allow anything to break you down mentally will it erase your worries? People should learn to walk away earlier before sinking deeper into depression . What do you think would have happened if this man had walked away earlier? He had a choice of walking away before sleeping into whatever addiction they are claiming the woman drove her to.
You don't endure an abusive relationship under any guise. WALK AWAY while still sane

Yes, you are right. People are always asked to watch out for signs of toxicity but many are always too deeply in love to notice until they find themselves locked in.
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
The day I see wetin this woman act for one movie with Zack Orji, na dat day I start to dey pity man wey go marry her. However it's a silly thing to blame people for addiction or your current state. Take a walk, move on with your life. Don't force yourself trying to change people. If they cannot see reason to change, they will never change. Leave them and associate with people you feel are what you want that other person to be.
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by MeinKampf: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, you are right. People are always asked to watch out for signs of toxicity but many are always too deeply in love to notice until they find themselves locked in.
Like a line in Dru Hill's, IS LOVE ENOUGH?
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by pocohantas(f): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
majekdom2:
The day I see wetin this woman act for one movie with Zack Orji, na dat day I start to dey pity man wey go marry her. However it's a silly thing to blame people for addiction or your current state. Take a walk, move on with your life. Don't force yourself trying to change people. If they cannot see reason to change, they will never change. Leave them and associate with people you feel are what you want that other person to be.

Wetin she act? Aproko! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by GistFullGround: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mynd44:
So basically, these people are blaming his wife for the actions of a full grown human. Why can't they blame him? If his life turns out badly, he should take charge and steer it into positive.

It is so tiring seeing people blame the woman if the life of a man goes wrong. People should learn to take responsibility for their mess ups and they should be held responsible too

Don't they blame the man if the life of the woman goes wrong?

I believe you are not married because if you see the way some women frustrate their husbands here in the US, you would wish not to have nothing to do with a Nigerian woman.

Meanwhile, if the man beat the hell and living daylight out of the woman, he would be taken to jail.

Some ay, WOMAN is "WOE UNTO A MAN"

Just PRAY God to give you your own woman; most men are married to someone else's woman, that's why there is trouble

Don't marry because she is beautiful

Don't marry A DEVIL IN JESUS' UNIFORM

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by djon78(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
manontree:
A lot of men in America have been driven to ruin by the women in their lives. It goes without saying she may have complicated this man's life. It is easy to say He should have done this or that and saved himself but you haven't been with a woman or married a woman that is of bad behaviour and character. A few men I Know even committed murder driven by rage by these women

We must make careful choices in our decision about who we should marry. Marriage can be pains sometimes and if you are with a bad woman, your complications can be beyond your understanding. Gentle men have committed suicide because of the characters and behaviours of their wives. Be careful. This is no joke. This man may have been a victim like someone I know in Delaware who spent years paying off a mortgage only to marry a woman that has now driven him to the streets and taken over the house. This man is now bouncing from a friends house to another and virtually homeless. And a drunk

No be small talk. A childhood friend of mine came back, saw a girl and just married her, brought her to America. After two birth, she divorced the guy. And is now bringing her people over there. When he introduced the girl to me then. I Was very unease, but love was shacking him.

Men must shine their eye well.
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by engrelvis(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mynd44:
So basically, these people are blaming his wife for the actions of a full grown human. Why can't they blame him? If his life turns out badly, he should take charge and steer it into positive.

It is so tiring seeing people blame the woman if the life of a man goes wrong. People should learn to take responsibility for their mess ups and they should be held responsible too
bro abroad is nt naija.women v power over there.God help if d presiding judge Na woman n she has or passing through a similar problem.U r cooked!
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
It always easy to blame the woman! The society we live in though.
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
majekdom2:
Male chauvinist spotted! Always blaming the woman inorder to feel good about themselves! How well do you know the lady? Are u judging her based on a scripted movie role she played on?
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Krisus: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Philpham:
Am happy when women leave use.less men and create a better life for themselves. The ex-wife just bought a house, the broke nigg.ur ended up as a drunkard. Talk about husband material. Olosho man.
Your response sounds very funny as you forgot to read the part where the same man you ça useless brought her and her siblings to the USA.. A useless man cannot do that you know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzeneger Vs Sylvester Stallone / Photos: Woman With The Biggest Breast In Nigeria Spotted In Lagos / Mercy Aigbe In Lovely Deep-blue Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.