Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,502 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude (22105 Views)

Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée / Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters / Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Chikicaka(f): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2018
Story...no one makes another an addict, we are all in charge of our destinies, like Whitney and Bobby, Whitney never recovered while Bob moved on from his addiction...may the good Lord restore the ex-hubby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Celepope: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Most people back home that don't understand the way things work in America will be quick to judge him.A lady almost did this to me.I once had a live in girlfriend who almost made me go this route.A girl that wasn't paying any single bill in the house and will still steal my credit card to shop for makeup.The frustration became too much that sometimes I will just wake up at the middle of the night and get on the freeway doing a 80mph without no destination just to clear my mind.It got to an extent I was always making sure my room door was constantly locked because I was scared she may murder me and I also quit eating her food for the fear of being poisoned.If I didn't leave the time I left one of us could have murdered each other.So I totally understand what the man may have gone through.A girl that will wake up suddenly and quit her job without notifying me.When I ask her why she isn't going to work she will tell me to stop asking her that useless question.I continued to feed her for over 2 years with her going off and on with jobs.Same girl will attack me if she find out I am talking to anyone on the phone.When she gets back to her senses she will simply apologize that she is being paranoid based on her seeing a monthly period.Some may ask why didn't I send her packing but it is not easy as it seem.The state I was living as at then it takes a long process for one to do that even though I still tried.Mind you we were not having sex for over a year while still living together so her still being in my house wasn't based on that. I had to find a job in another state and left her.That was the only way out.During these two years I later found out she racked a lot of debt under my name without me knowing.By the way she isn't Nigerian.A Nigerian lady cannot try that with me because I will arrest her parents back home in order to get rid of her.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2018
What part of the story is the husband's relative not telling us? Most of the stories on here are usually in favour of the person telling them.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Simbrixton(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2018
manontree:
A lot of men in America have been driven to ruin by the women in their lives. It goes without saying she may have complicated this man's life. It is easy to say He should have done this or that and saved himself but you haven't been with a woman or married a woman that is of bad behaviour and character. A few men I Know even committed murder driven by rage by these women

We must make careful choices in our decision about who we should marry. Marriage can be pains sometimes and if you are with a bad woman, your complications can be beyond your understanding. Gentle men have committed suicide because of the characters and behaviours of their wives. Be careful. This is no joke. This man may have been a victim like someone I know in Delaware who spent years paying off a mortgage only to marry a woman that has now driven him to the streets and taken over the house. This man is now bouncing from a friends house to another and virtually homeless. And a drunk
are you been serious
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Pataricatering(f): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2018
manontree:
A lot of men in America have been driven to ruin by the women in their lives. It goes without saying she may have complicated this man's life. It is easy to say He should have done this or that and saved himself but you haven't been with a woman or married a woman that is of bad behaviour and character. A few men I Know even committed murder driven by rage by these women

We must make careful choices in our decision about who we should marry. Marriage can be pains sometimes and if you are with a bad woman, your complications can be beyond your understanding. Gentle men have committed suicide because of the characters and behaviours of their wives. Be careful. This is no joke. This man may have been a victim like someone I know in Delaware who spent years paying off a mortgage only to marry a woman that has now driven him to the streets and taken over the house. This man is now bouncing from a friends house to another and virtually homeless. And a drunk
we know what men call “ bad behavior “ is simply not allowing husband to ride you and shave your head ! It’s funny how you insist on a woman being the second-class partner you n the marriage but when she disagrees you get frustrated by her “ bad behavior “ ? Not becoming someone’s mumu is now bad behavior! Smh
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Simbrixton(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Why do men criticise other men when their relationship fail especially nairaland most people that get depressed over relationships are actually not weak it can happen guys wish him the best e get good job sef

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Simbrixton(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Pataricatering:
we know what men call “ bad behavior “ is simply not allowing husband to ride you and shave your head ! It’s funny how you insist on a woman being the second-class partner you n the marriage but when she disagrees you get frustrated by her “ bad behavior “ ? Not becoming someone’s mumu is now bad behavior! Smh
women!! It would be long before i have confidence to be with one its marriage we are talking about oh its not a case where the husband is dead if the guy had used and dumped her women would be screaming evils he applied for her visa did everything she couldn't stay its alright this just inspires players to keep playing
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by amazon14: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2018
IndependentGirl:
undecided they have come, she's trying to piece her life back together and be a better mother to her kids but one bitter husband family member somewhere wants to keep reminiscing about the past.

Oloshi!!!!!

You get sense well well
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by MeinKampf: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2018
BluntBoy:

Life is not always as straightforward as you think.

Read about abuses in marriages. There are many in mental asylum due to abusive partners. It goes for both men and women. If you are in a toxic relationship, your self-confidence will deplete so much that you would need professional help when the relationship ends. That is why many psychologists believe that emotional abuse is the worst form of spousal abuse.
While I'm not exonerating the woman, the man must take full responsibility for his fortune. I don't seem to understand why the family is linking his alcohol addiction to the woman. An adult started drinking alcohol with reckless abandon to the point of knocking down someone, yet the family didn't see the man as a problem to himself. The family are just acting like a typical Nigerian family that will blame the wife for every misfortune that befalls the man even when it's self inflicted. Was the man tied with a rope in the marriage if indeed the woman became a terrible influence to him?? What happened to him walking away? If indeed the woman destroyed him, he allowed it and should take full responsibility
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by sandra50(f): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Some women marry out frustration and when they finally get to where they want to be they start showing their real character because in the first place they never loved the man they married but his money.will never marry a man because of his money,if I don't love you nothing for you....that's how my uncle married a witch as a wife and now he is in the grave but I'm happy he is dead because being alive was like hell for him..even my dad nor my brother could get close and help because her son's have guns they use to threaten us any time there is an issue..marrying a bad wife is the worst thing to happen to a man..some women have no heart at all.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by MeinKampf: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Celepope:
Most people back home that don't understand the way things work in America will be quick to judge him.A lady almost did this to me.I once had a live in girlfriend who almost made me go this route.A girl that wasn't paying any single bill in the house and will still steal my credit card to shop for makeup.The frustration became too much that sometimes I will just wake up at the middle of the night and get on the freeway doing a 80mph without no destination just to clear my mind.It got to an extent I was always making sure my room door was constantly locked because I was scared she may murder me and I also quit eating her food for the fear of being poisoned.If I didn't leave the time I left one of us could have murdered each other.So I totally understand what the man may have gone through.A girl that will wake up suddenly and quit her job without notifying me.When I ask her why she isn't going to work she will tell me to stop asking her that useless question.I continued to feed her for over 2 years with her going off and on with jobs.Same girl will attack me if she find out I am talking to anyone on the phone.When she gets back to her senses she will simply apologize that she is being paranoid based on her seeing a monthly period.Some may ask why didn't I send her packing but it is not easy as it seem.The state I was living as at then it takes a long process for one to do that even though I still tried.Mind you we were not having sex for over a year while still living together so her still being in my house wasn't based on that. I had to find a job in another state and left her.That was the only way out.During these two years I later found out she racked a lot of debt under my name without me knowing.By the way she isn't Nigerian.A Nigerian lady cannot try that with me because I will arrest her parents back home in order to get rid of her.

Those men are weaklings. What's wrong with counting your loss and walking away? It's wrong for a man to see women as investment. Most men that commit murder because of women are partly to be blamed. They are the ones that will come and marry a village girl they can control absolutely, get her over to US, enrol her for nursing and expect to have unfettered access to her income . Once she refuses to hand him her monthly pay, he starts lamenting .
Thank God you came out alive from your own issue but what were you thinking living with this same live in lover for 2 years? She was a live in lover for Peter's sake not a wife. Once I feel threatened or intimidated by anyone, I completely cut off ties with such people without delay
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by MeinKampf: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2018
sandra50:
Some women marry out frustration and when they finally get to where they want to be they start showing their real character because in the first place they never loved the man they married but his money.will never marry a man because of his money,if I don't love you nothing for you....that's how my uncle married a witch as a wife and now he is in the grave but I'm happy he is dead because being alive was like hell for him..even my dad nor my brother could get close and help because her son's have guns they use to threaten us any time there is an issue..marrying a bad wife is the worst thing to happen to a man..some women have no heart at all.

Blame your uncle too for making a terrible judgment that lead him to settle down for the so called witch
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by millynels(f): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Abeg help me tell them oo my sister !!!!
shaybebaby:
I suppose she forced the alcohol down his neck too. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Celepope: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2018
MeinKampf:

Those men are weaklings. What's wrong with counting your loss and walking away? It's wrong for a man to see women as investment. Most men that commit murder because of women are partly to be blamed. They are the ones that will come and marry a village girl they can control absolutely, get her over to US, enrol her for nursing and expect to have unfettered access to her income . Once she refuses to hand him her monthly pay, he starts lamenting .
I understand you completely but we don't know what might have transpired between them.When I went through it trust me it wasn't easy.All I kept on telling myself is that I cannot waste my life in jail all because of one woman therefore I had to relocate over 10 states aways from her.Btw I am tired of American women and intend going to Nigeria to find a wife. grin grin Only men that have not developed themselves that will seat down and expect to get their wife's income when it arrives because they see it as an investment.All thanks to the "spirit of lazy youth" grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by MeinKampf: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2018
Celepope:

I understand you completely but we don't know what might have transpired between them.When I went through it trust me it wasn't easy.All I kept on telling myself is that I cannot waste my life in jail all because of one woman therefore I had to relocate over 10 states aways from her.Btw I am tired of American women and intend going to Nigeria to find a wife. grin grin Only men that have not developed themselves that will seat down and expect to get their wife's income when it arrives because they see it as an investment.All thanks to the "spirit of lazy youth" grin

I updated my post that you quoted. You nailed it . Those men stop developing themselves and expect their new investment to start yielding .
No matter what transpired between them, never allow anyone mess up your life.
In Yorubaland, they say if you die because of a woman, thousands women will walk and spit on ones grave
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by bigpicture001: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2018
a lot of men are suckers, for women parading LOVE". many especially the lazy ones just use u as a ladder to climb to success after laying about for about 20yrs... men be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by chloride6: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Mynd44:
So basically, these people are blaming his wife for the actions of a full grown human. Why can't they blame him? If his life turns out badly, he should take charge and steer it into positive.

It is so tiring seeing people blame the woman if the life of a man goes wrong. People should learn to take responsibility for their mess ups and they should be held responsible too

Mr Mide, you go like woman no be small.

All this woman wrapper no go help you.....

By the time these girls show you small something eh?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by bigpicture001: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Celepope:

....my brother... don't try marrying a nigerian, cuz u wld be used as a ladder to get to the US nd after sh settles down, sh files for divorce by indulging u in a fight.. but if u must do,marry her,kip her in naija,communicate well, send money and visit often. beleive me sh myt cheat but cn never leave u,cuz dey crave for men abroad. then later com down and settle here wen ur ready to return after sh must hv beaded children the way u want

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2018
i smell the Minister of condolence all over this smear campaign
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Baroba(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2018
How old is this man again??.. Only lily livered men blame others for their problems..
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2018
Mynd44:
So basically, these people are blaming his wife for the actions of a full grown human. Why can't they blame him? If his life turns out badly, he should take charge and steer it into positive.

It is so tiring seeing people blame the woman if the life of a man goes wrong. People should learn to take responsibility for their mess ups and they should be held responsible too

Humans and situations can drive human beings crazy, it has nothing to do with maturity.

The saying 'hell hath no fury...' is one you've probably used and believe in, isn't it blame-driven against men?
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by milkymesh: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Are you a man? Are you married? Have faced serious marital challenges before? Have you research the effect of mental abuse and various marital challenges could have on a person?

You the answer to all the questions is not a sincere YES, then I will advise you to avoid commenting on issues like these.

Warm regards.
milkymesh

Mynd44:

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by SkyUrch(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2018
You have not told us the role she played in her husband's ordeals.
You can't just give us peripherals without giving the details of what happened.
The lady in question seems nice to me ( I may still be wrong)
What exactly did she do to her husband?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by alterego17: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Even lucipher dey fear eve...I fear who no fear woman...we men stil dey learn work were dem dey...aswear I alwayz respect women oh walahi...I just nid 2 babymama n I'm alright...can't fathom living wit any lady under one roof for over 50yearz in d name of marriage...tufiakwa
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by innobarca(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Single men and women rushing to comment

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by xtervaganza(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Who in his right mind would marry an actress?

Idiots maybe or men with low self esteem. Cos if you know your worth as a man you wouldn't go near am actress for marriage.
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by sandra50(f): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2018
MeinKampf:

Blame your uncle too for making a terrible judgment that lead him to settle down for the so called witch
Yes I blame him too because he wasn't even meant to marry that woman in the first place..he first paid my own mum's bride price but left my mum to marry this woman so my dad decided he was going to marry my mum if my uncle was nolonger interested..my mum was known to the whole family that's why..till his death he kept telling me how he regretted not marrying my mother.my uncle was such a good man..
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by MeinKampf: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2018
sandra50:

Yes I blame him too because he wasn't even meant to marry that woman in the first place..he first paid my own mum's bride price but left my mum to marry this woman so my dad decided he was going to marry my mum if my uncle was nolonger interested..my mum was known to the whole family that's why..till his death he kept telling me how he regretted not marrying my mother.my uncle was such a good man..
Never even knew he left your mum, a good woman for a supposedly witch.
The good thing is, he realized and regretted his action before his death.
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by sandra50(f): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2018
MeinKampf:

Never even knew he left your mum, a good woman for a supposedly witch.
The good thing is, he realized and regretted his action before his death.
Yes he left my mother for the woman,he wrote her a letter to move on and go back to her father's house because he wouldn't be able to continue that's how my dad married her and till today people always ask us..hope you are as good as your mother even in her death.my uncle would have been alive now if not for that woman he married and her killer children.
Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by BluntBoy(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2018
MeinKampf:

While I'm not exonerating the woman, the man must take full responsibility for his fortune. I don't seem to understand why the family is linking his alcohol addiction to the woman. An adult started drinking alcohol with reckless abandon to the point of knocking down someone, yet the family didn't see the man as a problem to himself. The family are just acting like a typical Nigerian family that will blame the wife for every misfortune that befalls the man even when it's self inflicted. Was the man tied with a rope in the marriage if indeed the woman became a terrible influence to him?? What happened to him walking away? If indeed the woman destroyed him, he allowed it and should take full responsibility

Life is not as straightforward as you are making it. There are some things you feel you are not capable of until you face the situation that may cause you to react in a way you ordinarily would not.

I would prefer you listen to victims of abusive/toxic relationships and see why many of them endured for years before rescue came. Or better still, visit a mental asylum and you are very likely to find someone who is there due to being in a toxic relationship.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by Kulas: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Another name for Hell Fire is marrying a wrong(bad) wife. A lot of people wont understand this only you have practical experience.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude by MeinKampf: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
BluntBoy:

Life is not as straightforward as you are making it. There are some things you feel you are not capable of until you face the situation that may cause you to react in a way you ordinarily would not.

I would prefer you listen to victims of abusive/toxic relationships and see why many of them endured for years before rescue came. Or better still, visit a mental asylum and you are very likely to find someone who is there due to being in a toxic relationship.

Things aren't straightforward ,yes but nothing is worth wrecking yourself emotionally for. If you allow anything to break you down mentally will it erase your worries? People should learn to walk away earlier before sinking deeper into depression . What do you think would have happened if this man had walked away earlier? He had a choice of walking away before sleeping into whatever addiction they are claiming the woman drove her to.
You don't endure an abusive relationship under any guise. WALK AWAY while still sane

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) / Alexx Ekubo: Before Giving Girls Money, Give Your Mom First / OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.