Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Comedian Ali Baba Advises Women Not To Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Busy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ali Baba Advises Women Not To Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Busy (255 Views)

Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Ali Baba Advises Women Not To Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Busy by PalmchatApp: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2018
Nigeria’s veteran comedian, Ali Baba who is known for discussing controversial issues has taken to his official IG page @alibaba to share his relationship goals.

His words:

“I have taught this to many married women, who say their husband is too busy and several of them listened and snapped out of that if he loves you, he will find time to call and make time for you.

“Others are just set in their ways. That thought process is one reason many relationships break up, some before it even starts.

“While I agree that it’s important to be in touch, constantly, with your significant other, I also believe that there are times when work really can hold you down and shut down the world.

source:http://aftrending.com/comedian-ali-baba-advises-women-not-to-throw-away-a-good-man-because-he-is-busy/

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Denies Reports Of Feuding With Reekado Banks / Davido Calls For Prayers Over His Life / Heartbroken Pop Star Thanks Friends And Family In Heartfelt Social Media Renditi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.