Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo (31650 Views)

Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / Inside The Monster C5-Galaxy Aircraft That Carries The US President's Motorcade / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by theapeman4: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
dainformant:
The tragic death of a young wife has left her husband devastated. The deceased identified as Hindatu Yahaya, was said to have gotten married three days before she was swept away in the massive flood which wrecked havoc in Jibia town in Katsina.

According to Katsina Post, the heartbroken husband, Malam Sani Yahaya, revealed on Wednesday (yesterday) that the corpse of his young wife was recovered in Niger Republic. Yahaya said that the flood occurred on Monday night at about 2:00am, cleared his house and took away his wife.

The emotional man said; “the Corpse of my missing wife was retrieved at Girka village in Mada-Rumfa town of Niger Republic,” he said, with emotions flowing in his voice. “We searched in the river and rubles of the collapse walls of my house and the houses of our neighbours but could not locate her.

“As we are searching, we got a phone call from people that are helping us in Mada-Rumfa town of Niger Republic, that the corpse of a young woman has been retrieved from the river that pass through their town.

“We rushed to the town and discovered that it was the remains of my wife that was fished out of the river. “We collected her dead body and brought her back to Jibia town, where we buried her in accordance with Islamic injunctions” he said.

Yahaya said that for past three days, he had not been able to eat because of the trauma of missing his new wife that was with him for only three days.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-loses-his-young-wife-of-3-days-to-ravaging-flood-in-katsina-photo.html
is this the child wife of the man?

Muslim and female child!
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by poyebad: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
People that sleep with children human beings.

How do you guys do it? On a serious note now; how do you sleep with children and you don't feel like killing yourselves.
Maybe the poor girl did not get swept away; may be she dove into the flood in protest against the child molestation... The parents and the husband deserve to be shot one bullet per day for 7 months.

dainformant:
The tragic death of a young wife has left her husband devastated. The deceased identified as Hindatu Yahaya, was said to have gotten married three days before she was swept away in the massive flood which wrecked havoc in Jibia town in Katsina.

According to Katsina Post, the heartbroken husband, Malam Sani Yahaya, revealed on Wednesday (yesterday) that the corpse of his young wife was recovered in Niger Republic. Yahaya said that the flood occurred on Monday night at about 2:00am, cleared his house and took away his wife.

The emotional man said; “the Corpse of my missing wife was retrieved at Girka village in Mada-Rumfa town of Niger Republic,” he said, with emotions flowing in his voice. “We searched in the river and rubles of the collapse walls of my house and the houses of our neighbours but could not locate her.

“As we are searching, we got a phone call from people that are helping us in Mada-Rumfa town of Niger Republic, that the corpse of a young woman has been retrieved from the river that pass through their town.

“We rushed to the town and discovered that it was the remains of my wife that was fished out of the river. “We collected her dead body and brought her back to Jibia town, where we buried her in accordance with Islamic injunctions” he said.

Yahaya said that for past three days, he had not been able to eat because of the trauma of missing his new wife that was with him for only three days.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-loses-his-young-wife-of-3-days-to-ravaging-flood-in-katsina-photo.html
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by maxzzo1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is a small girl o child abuse shameless people grin
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by awoofawoo: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mophasa:
Poor girl, May her soul RIP

For how long will this child bride ish continue angry

Se no be northern Nigeria we dey again......how old was Mrs Buhari when Mr Buhari start polishing her Congo?!

Northerners and child marriage is like 5 and 6

cheesy
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by princeemmma(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
that's what we call flood trafficking human

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by femiolorun(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
are we sure say flood carry this girl away or she ran for her dear life, cos this man is enough to be her grand father. chai RIP though
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by mhizcassidy001(f): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please help me ask on my behalf,no vex,cos ayam not undastandn o
BeeBeeOoh:
Is this girl in the picture above the wife or the man's daughter??

Eye yam confused abeg
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by blahc007: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
adadike:
Rip dear child! you have been killing this little girl since three days with your utu, flood simply finished d job for you. say no to child marriage!
Lol.. Dt word UTU.. Lwkmd....
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
Please help me ask on my behalf,no vex,cos ayam not undastandn o
Please ask on our befull, eye yam confusion undecided
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by vikstandon(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
adadike:
Rip dear child! you have been killing this little girl since three days with your utu, flood simply finished d job for you. say no to child marriage!

NWA Aba Ngwa
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by adadike(f): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
vikstandon:

NWA Aba Ngwa
abughim nwa aba, mana abu m onye igbo
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by kunletexs: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
when are we going to grow up and leave some barbaric culture. this is a young girl who should still be in secondary school. it is a pity that many of the country's president came from this region and many of them did not marry their wives this young. can't they enlighten their people?

by the way, rip to the dead lady...girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos / UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift / ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport Joins Abu Dhabi Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.