Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics (5543 Views)

Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics) / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics) / The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2018
He imagined that taking an anti Igbo position will advance his political career.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by boss1310(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2018
Emycord:
YOU end up saying the same thing you quoted. lack of patriotism is the bane of nigeria. since all our leaders seems more patriotic to thier tribe and people and not to nigeria. why not let them go and make them show thier loyalty there? so instead of one big failed country we can have have smaller successful countries in africa. don't you even dare give me that huge population story there are countries with 1/5 of nigeria's population doing well
who is talking about population.and if you think our leaders are patriotic to their tribe why do our state governments not any better.you people think its easy to divide the country and everything will be better?
you seemed confused about what I quote and what I commented try read again
Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by Bella55555(f): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Y after everything Buhari has done to the Igbo's

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by Bella55555(f): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2018
Y after all Buhari has done to the easterners

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by Almaiga: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2018
Mr Actor, forget all these online trolls. They are PDP agents who are hell bent on discrediting the APC.
I welcome you to the winning team.
Good luck Bro. grin

Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by Rebelutionary: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
renewa29:
I know some guys will keep insulting, but this man knows something you guys don't know.

Ok so he declared for APC. If he doesn't win the primaries, he will still be galant. If he wins the primaries and loses the election, he will still be good for a ministerial position in the year 2019. Plus the real Igbo politicians who understand strategy are in APC.

They believe 2023 is the year they will get everyone's support to have a free go at the Presidency only on APC platform. Ken Nnamani and Rochas Okorocha know what the time is. They have both played PDP politics and they know that withdrawing the anchor at this moment to return to PDP is like pushing the struggle further.

Saraki became Senate President because Anambra people looked down on APC. If Ngige had won his senatorial elections, a lot of the headaches, Nigeria suffered as a result of the over ambitious and back stabbing sprees at the NASS would have been non-existent, because he would have been APC's choice for Senate President.

So Kenneth knows and understands that you need to step out and let people know where you stand. If your people refuse you and the party wins, then they can consider you for bigger positions. I knew he was going to be more involved in politics from the APC national convention showing.
You made so much sense that only few not blinded by hate on all sides of the divide will see. Good one bro!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by Uniquearinze(m): 7:05am On Sep 01, 2018
Bella55555:
can u please tell me what bihari has done 4 d igbo's
Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by Uniquearinze(m): 7:11am On Sep 01, 2018
Bella55555:
please can u tell me what has buhari done for d Igbo's from unique arinze
Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by KanuIsCursed: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2018
Flatheaded pig amaka cheesy
Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by gare(f): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2018
renewa29:
I know some guys will keep insulting, but this man knows something you guys don't know.

Ok so he declared for APC. If he doesn't win the primaries, he will still be galant. If he wins the primaries and loses the election, he will still be good for a ministerial position in the year 2019. Plus the real Igbo politicians who understand strategy are in APC.

They believe 2023 is the year they will get everyone's support to have a free go at the Presidency only on APC platform. Ken Nnamani and Rochas Okorocha know what the time is. They have both played PDP politics and they know that withdrawing the anchor at this moment to return to PDP is like pushing the struggle further.

Saraki became Senate President because Anambra people looked down on APC. If Ngige had won his senatorial elections, a lot of the headaches, Nigeria suffered as a result of the over ambitious and back stabbing sprees at the NASS would have been non-existent, because he would have been APC's choice for Senate President.

So Kenneth knows and understands that you need to step out and let people know where you stand. If your people refuse you and the party wins, then they can consider you for bigger positions. I knew he was going to be more involved in politics from the APC national convention showing.

NEWS PAPER STAND ANALYST , WELL DONE

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
gare:

NEWS PAPER STAND ANALYST , WELL DONE
I don't analyse things at Newspaper stands because most people there have an opinion too and they won't listen. I simply observe my environment and I speak my mind. APC might not be the best for Nigeria, but I certainly know things are happening slowly in this country and l soon we will see the good APC has done.

I am looking at 2019 with keen interest.

I listen to religious political prophecies, I watch the moves on t.v and read the papers, I come to nairaland to feel the pulse of the BMC and opposition Wailers.

I wonder if Nigeria could truly have a 3rd force which Oby Ezekwesili is trying to galvanize.

I don't have my PVC yet and I am not bothered about casting my vote, because the average Nigerian is corrupt.

They sing the praise of wealthy scumbags and they openly wish they can get the opportunity to loot. That is the average Nigerian, so if people wonder why things are changing slowly, it is because the conscience of the nation is corrupt. The people do not want to change, they just want to have 'plenty money' to spend.
Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by godox2(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
hammer6F:
RIP APC IN THE SOUTH EAST.

WE ARE WAITING TO COLLECT IMO STATE COME 2019.

APC WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RIG IMO STATE AGAIN.

SEasterners, you are the problem of yourself, you like putting all your eggs in one basket. South south has moved on look at what is happening in SS, even if KO will not win considering him as a novice in the game, that doest mean you should be against him because of Party. Remember PDP was formed and funded by Hausa/Fulani. It is better to fight fou APGA instead if supporting hausa party.
KO made his choice which is good for him, but dont condem him. If GEJ had the opportunity he will change party, but shame will not alliw him.
PLEASE SEasterners MOVE ON,
Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by obailala(m): 12:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Politics of overflowing emotions and sentiments; the simple reason why the SE always loses out in the bigger political game.
Re: 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics by Calers: 12:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Continue your campaign we they your back, even if you lost d election, you will get appointment from sai baba maigaskiya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Attack On Gudumbali Town In Borno. / Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo / Nunieh: After 4 Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.