Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit (4346 Views)

Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / What's Your Take On Sex During Menstral Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by CastedBlog: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Now Thats a King Right There, A man on Facebook has totally won the hearts of ladies after he revealed what he will do, if his girl's menstrual period stain his car sit..
So a question was thrown to men and his reply is melting us, I wont even try to waste you just need to read for yourself what Derrick posted below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/see-what-man-said-he-will-do-if-his.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by Truths22(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Romantic cool
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by Nogodye(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nice answer.That's the different between a man and a boy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by Biglittlelois(f): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nice answer, easier said than done

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by bjayx: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Believe fire

3 Likes

Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by tetula123(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
And that's a real man.
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by donstan18: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
I don't even know why I'm laughing. Even a sensible lady can tell that the guy is mocking them grin

The "Glass of tea" part got me laughing hard, grin

Any of my property wey girl stain with blood, she go kukuma and jejely bend down lick am.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by swiz123(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
My mother menstruated for nearly 3 decades without staining our couch for once. She was very careful when it came to such issues, and she eventually passed it on to her daughters.

I can only be romantic enough to get her hypo and hot water to clean up her mess.

I am not mean; I am only being real. Most of y'all ladies won't wash your man's clothes if he purged on his trousers

3 Likes

Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by omamush(f): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
I'm very sure this guy is not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mtcccheew!

U run a bath for a woman who has a period!? Seriously? Obviously he only do the talking and never done this in reality.OLODO!

Boi, all she need is a quick wash of her bleeding NUNU. If she's using feminine wash then much better.. If she doesn't have her own sanitary napkin or tampon, go and buy for her--- this one is a game changer!

For goodness sake, she's only having a period & not dying...

And for his car.. Only criminals will use PEROXIDE + BAKING SODA to clean up the ppol's blood they've killed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Just hot water + baking soda is ok . undecided

9 Likes

Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by 21savages: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Gud for him.
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by CAPSLOCKED: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
omamush:
I'm very sure this guy is not a Nigerian.

HE'S NOT A NIGERIAN. I'M SURE HE'S EITHER A ROBOT OR TRYING TO TREND CUS NO MAN WILL ACT THIS DRAMA HE WROTE UP THERE.

3 Likes

Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
He doesn't have to type all that... grin

But seriously, its no big deal.

If you've ever dated or married, you may have experienced this ...
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by ShinyJay22(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmm e dey sweet to imagine tinz sha
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by falcon01: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
LOL he is just fooling around. He won't do such.
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by derrydinny: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
I go change am for the yeye babe, why you go stain my car seat? I fit break the relationship sef

I no dey carry my car follow anybody play
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by Saff(f): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
I don’t know how to feel about this because when I’m on my cycle I’m super conscious. But we still have boys disguising themselves as men that would over react when they see a pinch of blood.

Get a grip and grow up
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by bola4dprec(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
donstan18:
I don't even know why I'm laughing. Even a sensible lady can tell that the guy is mocking them grin

Any of my property wey girl stain with blood, she go kukuma and jejely bend down lick am.
Omoluabi real African man
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by columbus007(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
this na wetin come and pick me dey cause,as if she be beans.
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by czarina(f): 1:29am On Jul 20, 2018
Yen yen yen yen yen..... Story! undecided
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:32am On Jul 20, 2018
Why Do You Want To Date Me (Give Her A Reply)
http://wapnetrealm.com/why-do-you-want-to-date-me-give-her-a-reply/
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by mimimile93: 1:37am On Jul 20, 2018
doing all that stuff can never make her loves u more.
I've washed a lady's pant and that didn't stop her from doing her worse.
Same girl who got pregnant for another guy while we still dating.

These ho.es are not just worth it.
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by dkronicle(m): 2:37am On Jul 20, 2018
And that blood dey smell like corpes. . embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by rex444(m): 3:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Many has sacrificed more than all that buh they dont broadcast it
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Take me home so I could change and I'll make you a cup of tea while I clean the car because nobody cleans my body fluids. This isn't a gun shot wound so no need for the drama.
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by carlos1(m): 3:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Take me home so I could change and I'll make you a cup of tea while I clean the car because nobody cleans my body fluids. This isn't a gun shot wound so no need for the drama.
Take u to which home? Deadly woman like u. U dey fyn who u go kill abi?
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by Sheuns(m): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2018
She go clean am herself. Can't stand the sight of that blood.
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2018
dkronicle:
And that blood dey smell like corpes. . embarassed embarassed

Lol grin
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by ImaIma1(f): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2018
donstan18:

Donstan are you a boy?
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by Lalas247(f): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2018
donstan18:

Omo ale grin don free our girls na...
Jesu when u go marry seff ......

But you have a point ... I saw some mugu type romantic .... wtf is romantic about running a bath “to sit in your filth” undecided useless guy only thing he got right is that it is natural!
Dirty girls up and down !

You don’t soak in blood you wash it off simple! ... as for the stain even household bleach can get rid of it ....
ps.... tea has caffeine in it ! How will that help guys can lie sha ... hot chocolate is wayyyyy better ask any chic with a brain !
Re: See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Mtcccheew!

U run a bath for a woman who has a period!? Seriously? Obviously he only do the talking and never done this in reality.OLODO!

Boi, all she need is a quick wash of her bleeding NUNU. If she's using feminine wash then much better.. If she doesn't have her own sanitary napkin or tampon, go and buy for her--- this one is a game changer!

For goodness sake, she's only having a period & not dying...

And for his car.. Only criminals will use PEROXIDE + BAKING SODA to clean up the ppol's blood they've killed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Just hot water + baking soda is ok . undecided

always with the best comments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tries To Break Up With His Girlfriend, See What Happened Next / Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) / These 4 Tribes Walk Around Nude And Live In The Forest (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.