Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) (4344 Views)

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by iGISTMORE: 5:48am On Nov 04, 2018
A married female teacher in Missouri has been detained for having sex with a teenage boy repeatedly – including once in a local cemetery, according to local authorities.

Katrina Kraus, 35, was charged with second-degree statutory rape and second-degree statutory sodomy in Schuyler County. Both are Class D felonies.

Kraus is said to have had consensual intercourse with the student on multiple occasions from June to October of 2017. He was 14 when they first got together and had turned 15 by the end of their relationship.

Officials claimed that the victim vividly described one of his six incidents with Kraus taking place at the Cone Cemetery in Schuyler County.

The teenager said that the other five occurrences took place in Scotland County.

While Kraus is currently facing charges in Schuyler County, Sheriff Joe Wuebker told KTVO that more charges could be pending for Scotland County.

Investigators were first notified about the relationship when they were contacted by a different 17-year-old student from Schuyler County High School in April 2018.

The student claimed that he met the woman while she was a substitute teacher in the Schuyler County R-1 School District.

He was a senior at the time.

He claimed that the educator sent him sexually explicit messages via social media that included nude images.

Teenagers who are 17 are considered adults in Missouri, so no charges were made against Kraus in connection to those allegations.

Police were able to get details surrounding the 15-year-old based off the other student’s allegations.

Kraus, from Memphis, Missouri, is being held at the Adair County Law Enforcement Center.

Her bond is set at $15,000 in cash.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/married-female-teacher-engages-sex-student-cemetery

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by iGISTMORE: 5:49am On Nov 04, 2018

Re: Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by MrWondah(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2018
grin
Re: Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by Kharol1234: 6:18am On Nov 04, 2018
wetin dem fynd go cementry 1 spirit for just giv dem slap wer dem enter road
Re: Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2018
This woman case surprised me.

She don chop better do from grown men but her insatiable urge for adventure don land her where she should be kept sha.

Every new day brings new revelations of absurdity
Re: Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2018
Buhahahahahaha

Re: Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2018
grin
I love cougars. They are damn sweet and more experienced in handling the D.

1 Like

Re: Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now
Re: Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by Readonee35L(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2018
Funny thing is that .
The 14year old boy could be more corrupt and sexually explicit than the woman.
But the law must be followed .

Re: Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by mumureloaded(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2018
sex in a ghost town.
I love that but ain't a clown..... anyone ready for that cuz that's what love
Re: Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by banio: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2018
The irony is that she might be starving the husband of sex. While dishing and dashing it to strangers
Re: Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by KalakutaRepubli: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2018
Wish I had such teachers..

1 Like

Re: Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by oyatz(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
What's cougar?

MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin

I love cougars. They are damn sweet and more experienced in handling the D.
Re: Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
oyatz:
What's cougar?
Check your dictionary.

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. / / My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.