Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video) (3515 Views)

I Need Confirmation Or If Anyone Else Has Been In This Situation / Below Is A Clear Picture Of A Real Man � / "Will You Slap Me For $10M" — Popular Nigerian Video Vixen Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video) by Mayorchama(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
It has been widely spread after France heroic display at the just concluded world cup that 90% of the crop of players paraded by france were african. Not in an inch excluded was kylian Mbappe who's lifestyle and family was looked into again and there to be discovered that his junior brother is named "ADEYEMI MBAPPE". Which in no doubt subscribed to the fact that somewhere somehow there s 'NIGERIAN' in his blood.
Check the video to see for urself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yniiOyteCMc
Re: A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video) by lordlek: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
This OP isssa rana hexadactyla

Re: A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video) by Puah(f): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is wrong..His brother's name is Ethan Mbappé.
His father, Wilfried Mbappé, is from Cameroon, while his mother, Fayza Lamari, is from Algeria.
His adoptive brother Jirès Kembo Ekoko is also a professional football player

2 Likes

Re: A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video) by Demogorgon(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Op go siddon one side abeg.

4 Likes

Re: A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video) by greenmonk: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Puah:
This is wrong..His brother's name is Ethan Mbappé.
His father, Wilfried Mbappé, is from Cameroon, while his mother, Fayza Lamari, is from Algeria.
His adoptive brother Jirès Kembo Ekoko is also a pro fessional football player

His original family name was Mbakwe but because they don't want Nigeria to win the world cup they changed some letters to make it Mbappe and dashed him to cameroun. OP abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video) by Mayorchama(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
I sware u no lie... But wait why dont yall even think good like Mbappe can be from nigeria
Is it a taboo!!
Re: A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video) by Ineedajobpls: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
so u don't know?.........it's kylian oluwani*mbappe* my Yoruba people will understand this

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of Office Wears For All Ladies / Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today / Have You Ever Committed Incest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.