Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today (3518 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Steps Out Completely Naked Shouting 'I Was Born Naked- Video / Lady Steps Out Pantless Cat Walking In Lagos, Gets Blasted (Photos) / Lady Steps Out In Shocking Outfit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by made4naija(f): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2018
Lady steps out to use the ATM, looking classy, today, at Upper Adesuwa Junction, Benin, Edo State

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/lady-steps-out-to-use-the-atm-looking-classy-today/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by futuregovernor: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2018
And you expected me to open your blog,stupid topic
Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by Aonkuuse(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2018
is this classy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2018
you guys will call anything with a vagina classy. even if its sewage and trash

3 Likes

Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by omamush(f): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
opo wey go collect money from ATM na news abi
Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by Omihanifa: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
And nah person born this one undecided why she no Kuku naked go the ATM with her yeye flat yansh

1 Like

Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by chiommy123(f): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lol @ classy
Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by Airforce1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
chiommy123:
Lol @ classy

You're right she is ...
Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by PrincessB1(f): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Classy?
How
Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by MissRaine69(f): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
I think you might need to look up the definition of “classy”
Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by Skmoda360(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Awon iran monitoring spirit.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
omamush:
opo wey go collect money from ATM na news abi
cheesy
Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Is she suffering from brain erruptus

later her problem between her legs go be let like

1 Like

Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by MeeLan: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
trashy u mean?
Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by Partnerbiz(f): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
She is covered naa..

We will buy your airtime and transfer cash to you.

We will buy 1k to 200k airtime at juicy rates..

Chat us up now!.

Re: Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today by gaby(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2018
made4naija:
Lady steps out to use the ATM, looking classy, today, at Upper Adesuwa Junction, Benin, Edo State

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/lady-steps-out-to-use-the-atm-looking-classy-today/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Sterling bank for Adesuwa...meeting point for different characters lol

(1) (Reply)

Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way / How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? / Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.