Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Women Are Just Too Greedy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Just Too Greedy (4261 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Pls advise! My gal is a corper since April in another state, I’m yet to serve.. we av bin 2geda for 3yrs+ since uni days.. been payin her bills since then, ranging frm buying phone60k, shopping both designer pef, customize jersey and xpensive tins,house rent in sch. Lodging and flexing as big boi wey i be. Buh I cant remember her giving me 1kobo, apart frm the time I was arrested in sch dat she borrowed 2bail me which i payed bak 6 months after I left Nigeria. Now m back 4my Nysc n tins ar a bit hard. I had scheduled my service to November being dat I could not join her in April batch. I’m in the east Wia I come frm while she serves in the West Wia she comes frm. We missed each other so much dat she got opportunity to visit during ileya period. We spent time together and over 100k having fun. She did shopping as usual and went back to her state of service. I put my remaining change into business and became a Lil broke hoping to bounce back b4 November 2get ready for service. I also sent half of the self corn money she rented Wia she’s serving sef. To my greatest surprise my name came out for service this July and m dead broke. I complained to her and she promised to gimme 5k to buy thins for camp wen she’s paid alawee. She was paid and her bank delayed. She became sick and asked me to borrow her 3k to pay back when she resolves the bank issues. Today she called and sounded happy to have resolved the ish and dint even ask for my acc num to pay back cos she promised to knowing my condition. Well giv her time or 4get buh I decided to whatsapp her my acc num b4 she will say money don finish. Now she’s asking if 4K is ok cos she has a lot to do with money.. CAN U IMAGINE?? Minus and plus dats means I’m jst getting 1k frm this gal all these years?? She noticed my disappointment after a brief chat and sent 8k saying she planned to even snd 10k for my camp, day she will look for the remaining 2k dat she’s broke already. Now m feeling like the bad and gready person here.. note I put her on monthly stipend and she has borrowed a lot frm me in the past without paying.. see person i planned to marry..

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Somebody used somebody's destiny to carry Croatia straight win and under 1.5 last week Sunday.

I'm still looking for that person.

Is the person here? OP?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by dollytino4real(f): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
pls not all women dat are greedy. west sha like dat habit of wanting everytin to demselves

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Nightmareo07: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hm
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mgtow: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
I remember when I asked one of my girlfriends then to lend me 30k as I was moving to a new apartment. I just wanted to test her, to get her invested in me. This girl told me that she didn't have. Someone that was working. I just said okay and didn't push further.

This was a girl that was in the habit of borrowing money from me of which I usually never bothered to collect the money back cos it was nothing to me. In the earlier days of our relationship I collected my money back once. I really had to push for it and even at that I still didn't get everything back, I just fashied. It was all love and it's something I can do for my gee as well.

Added money to get her a phone, plus other trips and plenti plenti jollification, only for this girl to tell me she didn't have 30k. Nothing annoys me in this life more than stinginess and selfishness irrespective of gender.

I ghosted her not long after.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by MrCork: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
Pls advise! My gal is a corper since April in another state, I’m yet to serve.. we av bin 2geda for 3yrs+ since uni days.. been payin her bills since then, ranging frm buying phone60k, shopping both designer pef, customize jersey and xpensive tins,house rent in sch. Lodging and flexing as big boi wey i be. Buh I cant remember her giving me 1kobo, apart frm the time I was arrested in sch dat she borrowed 2bail me which i payed bak 6 months after I left Nigeria. Now m back 4my Nysc n tins ar a bit hard. I had scheduled my service to November being dat I could not join her in April batch. I’m in the east Wia I come frm while she serves in the West Wia she comes frm. We missed each other so much dat she got opportunity to visit during ileya period. We spent time together and over 100k having fun. She did shopping as usual and went back to her state of service. I put my remaining change into business and became a Lil broke hoping to bounce back b4 November 2get ready for service. I also sent half of the self corn money she rented Wia she’s serving sef. To my greatest surprise my name came out for service this July and m dead broke. I complained to her and she promised to gimme 5k to buy thins for camp wen she’s paid alawee. She was paid and her bank delayed. She became sick and asked me to borrow her 3k to pay back when she resolves the bank issues. Today she called and sounded happy to have resolved the ish and dint even ask for my acc num to pay back cos she promised to knowing my condition. Well giv her time or 4get buh I decided to whatsapp her my acc num b4 she will say money don finish. Now she’s asking if 4K is ok cos she has a lot to do with money.. CAN U IMAGINE?? Minus and plus dats means I’m jst getting 1k frm this gal all these years?? She noticed my disappointment after a brief chat and sent 8k saying she planned to even snd 10k for my camp, day she will look for the remaining 2k dat she’s broke already. Now m feeling like the bad and gready person here.. note I put her on monthly stipend and she has borrowed a lot frm me in the past without paying.. see person i planned to marry..

angry

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by MrCork: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:

...u type story with no commma para graph or full stop & then u complain women are greedy....Bro r u from Uganda? (No ofeense ) angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by CrystalTiger(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
I've seen silly things on Nairaland but never have I been so annoyed like this to say something...You should really thank God that I don't know you..You need your head smashed..

What type of a fool are you?..Niggas like you are a disgrace to manhood..Loving without your heads,sex defines everything and clouds your judgement...

Continue with her...Idiot..

13 Likes

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
mgtow:
I remember when I asked one of my girlfriends then to lend me 30k as I was moving to a new apartment. I just wanted to test her, to get her invested in me. This girl told me that she didn't have. Someone that was working. I just said okay and didn't push further.

This was a girl that was in the habit of borrowing money from me of which I usually never bothered to collect the money back cos it was nothing to me. In the earlier days of our relationship I collected my money back once. I really had to push for it and even at that I still didn't get everything back, I just fashied. It was all love and it's something I can do for my gee as well.

Added money to get her a phone, plus other trips and plenti plenti jollification, only for this girl to tell me she didn't have 30k. Nothing annoys me in this life more than stinginess and selfishness irrespective of gender.

I ghosted her not long after.
I’m angry right now, my story is long yet I didn’t even mention dat i sub 1k for her evry month plus stipend for hair and upkeep. In the past I sent money to her younger brothers, and her gfs.. so many more..... M jst confused AF
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by lilmax(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
breast sha ......Jesus take the wheel in our lives
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by enuk80(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
This op must be the greatest liar of all time. I don't believe what op wrote. He just wanted people to comment on his post which I just did

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:

Show me one Nigerian woman who reciprocates her boyfriend or husband kind gestures. All Nigerian women do is take, take, and take.
I can bet that Alakija still ask her husband for money from time to time, greedy bastards.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
MrCork:

...u type story with no commma para graph or full stop & then u complain women are greedy....Bro r u from Uganda? (No ofeense ) angry
na vex i use type, besides wen did NL turn to SHELL recruitment platform? U av nothing to contribute not by force to read or quote

1 Like

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
enuk80:
This op must be the greatest liar of all time. I don't believe what op wrote. He just wanted people to comment on his post which I just did
lol m already angry bro don’t add to it. My story is real
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by don4real18(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Well, lemme say that about 10% aren't greedy.
Bro, my advice to you is to talk to her. Let her know her flaws. It's your responsibility to change ppl for the better if you go into a relationship/friendship with them. If she's not willing to change after talking to her, you better move on.
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You were arrested for what

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
don4real18:
Well, lemme say that about 10% aren't greedy.
Bro, my advice to you is to talk to her. Let her know her flaws. It's your responsibility to change ppl for the better if you go into a relationship/friendship with them. If she's not willing to change after talking to her, you better move on.
thanks n god bless
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You were arrested for what

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

police checked my phone....** u know the rest. I graduated b4 her n travelled out
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Expectations breed disappointments.

You don't do good, expecting that kind good to be returned to you. Anyways I'm sure you are wiser now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by MrCork: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
na vex i use type, besides wen did NL turn to SHELL recruitment platform? U av nothing to contribute not by force to read or quote

^^ ^^ sweery. .u come across like the type that will make man age quick. .. I swaaaar
....thread says**how much dowry do u worth.....u been nagging since u enter.!! (Shaking my head with confusion))
embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
enuk80:
mumu! How much enters ur account wen pple comments on ur thread? Smh
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by TkhGuy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
dollytino4real:
pls not all women dat are greedy. west sha like dat habit of wanting everytin to demselves

96 percent of them are greedy and selfish that's the reality
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by TkhGuy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Expectations breed disappointments.

You don't do good, expecting that kind good to be returned to you. Anyways I'm sure you are wiser now.

Trouble factory you sound very sick in the head and heart girl.. Efi

1 Like

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by eezeribe(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
I’m angry right now, my story is long yet I didn’t even mention dat i sub 1k for her evry month plus stipend for hair and upkeep. In the past I sent money to her younger brothers, and her gfs.. so many more..... M jst confused AF
Father Christmas.. Onyeoma
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
CrystalTiger:
I've seen silly things on Nairaland but never have I been so annoyed like this to say something...You should really thank God that I don't know you..You need your head smashed..

What type of a fool are you?..Niggas like you are a disgrace to manhood..Loving without your heads,sex defines everything and clouds your judgement...

Continue with her...Idiot..
Bro u needed the see the heated argument i had with my elder Bro on my spendings on this bae, sent her money to buy things for camp, sent her money while she was inside camp, sent her money wen she got outta camp, pay half of her rent. Evry month i pay despite Dat she receives alawee and does whatever god knows with it.. to imagine dat my mom and siblings are still struggling sef... pls comma smash my head for REAL beeko
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mimimile93: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:

Greediness is a woman's second nature.

The earlier you understand this the better.

Nigerian women are the worst set of animals on earth

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mimimile93: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
enuk80:

Bro you think op is lying? Well, what op did for his girl, I did it ten times over for a woman.
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Olalan(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Truth is in this part of the world majority of the ladies are very selfish........ they have this mentality of them always getting and never giving back to their lover.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
mimimile93:

Bro you think op is lying? Well, what op did for his girl, I did it ten times over for a woman.
Bro so how far with d woman u did all dat for? This not actually my 1st time treating a woman right buh I think they prefer lies and deceit.
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Olalan:
Truth is in this part of the world majority of the ladies are very selfish........ they have this mentality of them always getting and never giving back to their lover.
ur right.... Ifa complain she will tell me dat oda guys buy cars and houses for their woman, dat Ifa manage 2do half the whole world will hear of it.. somebody dat can not subscribe for her phone.. wonderful creatures SMH
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
ur right.... Ifa complain she will tell me dat oda guys buy cars and houses for their woman, dat Ifa manage 2do half the whole world will hear of it.. somebody dat can not subscribe for her phone.. wonderful creatures SMH

Why can't you keep the bashing for YOUR greedy and selfish girlfriend instead of throwing all of us under the bus grin

Should I send you 5k? Will that appease the gods and free woman-kind from your wrath

1 Like

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
LivingFree:

Why can't you keep the bashing for YOUR greedy and selfish girlfriend instead of throwing all of us under the bus grin

Should I send you 5k? Will that appease the gods and free woman-kind from your wrath
jst scared of my future with her or dem.... nothing more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo / 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.