Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Women Are Just Too Greedy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Just Too Greedy (4235 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Saff(f): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Did any body put a gun to your head to give her all that money? Now you’re complaining to who? Oga please go and sit down. All these misfortunate guys sef cheesy
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Greed isn't the word, selfish is...

9js girls have been wired to be selfish, stingy and unreasonable. It's all about them, them, and them.

Just look for the one that her selfish and stingy nature is with a little conscience, but all (I mean all) of them are selfish and stingy.

My advice? Don't spend any money on her again, break up with her.
But before breaking up, make sure you fvck, fvck, and fvck her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
jst scared of my future with her or dem.... nothing more

Nobody forced you to do what you did for her and now that you know the type of person she is you can do something about it. It's really not that serious.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
The earlier we realize that as men - we're all alone and neither life nor anybody owes us anything - the better.

Savour this experience, this is your epiphany.
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mikejj(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
lilmax:
breast sha ......Jesus take the wheel in our lives
. cheesy which wheel boobi go kill you..brez don turn wheel abi.
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
ladiesreject:
Greed isn't the word, selfish is...

9js girls have been wired to be selfish, stingy and unreasonable. It's all about them, them, and them.

Just look for the one that her selfish and stingy nature is with a little conscience, but all (I mean all) of them are selfish and stingy.

My advice? Don't spend any money on her again, break up with her.
But before breaking up, make sure you fvck, fvck, and fvck her.

Yes, because an orgasm is a punishment grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by CanineOfJackal: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
LivingFree:

Why can't you keep the bashing for YOUR greedy and selfish girlfriend instead of throwing all of us under the bus grin

Should I send you 5k? Will that appease the gods and free woman-kind from your wrath
A lady sending 5k? We the men are sending 10k to you

take your 10k

K K K K K K K K K K

TAKE another K for other expenses

boys Don wise up
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
A lady sending 5k? We the men are sending 10k to you

take your 10k

K K K K K K K K K K

TAKE another K for other expenses

boys Don wise up

I take your 10 and I double it

Kkkkkkkkkk

Kkkkkkkkkk

Oya, come and collect grin
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:
Did any body put a gun to your head to give her all that money? Now you’re complaining to who? Oga please go and sit down. All these misfortunate guys sef cheesy
lols m more fortunate dan ur fada, I ni can go on and list my landed properties if u care to listen... I never complained to her, she noticed I wasn’t happy to do NYSc this July instead of November and i mentioned money to be one of tb reasons and thus everything unveiled.. ur of same specie pls get a life

1 Like

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mimimile93: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
Bro so how far with d woman u did all dat for? This not actually my 1st time treating a woman right buh I think they prefer lies and deceit.
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mimimile93: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
Bro so how far with d woman u did all dat for? This not actually my 1st time treating a woman right buh I think they prefer lies and deceit.

Bro I was over with.

I don't do relationship sh!t anymore.

I've realized relationship here in Nigeria favours women.

Nigerian women are unfaithful and ungrateful animals.

I gat no business with them

Prostitution is in their DNA.
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Saff(f): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
lols m more fortunate dan ur fada, I ni can go on and list my landed properties if u care to listen... I never complained to her, she noticed I wasn’t happy to do NYSc this July instead of November and i mentioned money to be one of tb reasons and thus everything unveiled.. ur of same specie pls get a life
blah blah. Empty vessel all talk but nothing to show for it. See as you wrote a whole book simply because you want some kind of compensation for something you OFFERED to do. Who is the biggest fool on this thread? Go and sell your imaginary property if you’re so desperate. Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by samysmoothfresh: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:

livingfree:

Nobody forced you to do what you did for her and now that you know the type of person she is, you do something about it. it's really not that serious

see them!!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:
blah blah. Empty vessel all talk but nothing to show for it. See as you wrote a whole book simply because you want some kind of compensation for something you OFFERED to do. Who is the biggest fool on this thread? Go and sell your imaginary property if you’re so desperate. Mumu.
e pain am!! POOR nd hungry tins everywhere... be waiting for man to pay ur bills ok

1 Like

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Saff(f): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
e pain am!! POOR nd hungry tins everywhere... be waiting for man to pay ur bills ok
grin grin
Smart thing for me to do. More money for me cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Mrtitanic(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
i agree with this op women are the greediest being on this earth once they agree to date you all there problems becomes yours especially our nigeria girls

1 Like

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Goddyss(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
I’m angry right now, my story is long yet I didn’t even mention dat i sub 1k for her evry month plus stipend for hair and upkeep. In the past I sent money to her younger brothers, and her gfs.. so many more..... M jst confused AF
All because of that small hole? Only a fool spends on a girl instead of investing such...

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
For her to send 8k instead of 10k, just know say the babe stingy die, and if you look well, she just crack her brain, come imagine how she go send man 10k, so she cut 2k inside... Baba, as a bachelor the first woman you should take care of is your mum, and then your sisters..

Go find out. Another guy go dey collect that money from her , still dey smash her wella.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by CanineOfJackal: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
Why are you reminding her about your landed properties whereas you just cried here that you don't have money to go to camp.

I don't pity guys like you that lust away their material possessions in the name of love.
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Goddyss(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Goddyss(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Goddyss(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
Bro u needed the see the heated argument i had with my elder Bro on my spendings on this bae, sent her money to buy things for camp, sent her money while she was inside camp, sent her money wen she got outta camp, pay half of her rent. Evry month i pay despite Dat she receives alawee and does whatever god knows with it.. to imagine dat my mom and siblings are still struggling sef... pls comma smash my head for REAL beeko

Bro you are a nice guy. Emotions is just a hormonal thing. Next time you have hormonal rush for a lady, place reason above feelings. I was like you before but I have realized no one in this life can love me like my mom.

Any pure feeling or energy that would have been exhausted on these ungrateful women goes to my mom. She needs those love before she leaves this earth.

Whenever I needed to have sex with a lady, I detach emotion from it. No girl visits my house. It's strictly a hotel business.

I have never experienced a peaceful life as I am doing now.
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
rychard:
For her to send 8k instead of 10k, just know say the babe stingy die, and if you look well, she just crack her brain, come imagine how she go send man 10k, so she cut 2k inside... Baba, as a bachelor the first woman you should take care of is your mum, and then your sisters..

Go find out. Another guy go dey collect that money from her , still dey smash her wella.
she wanted to send 4K, then she noticed dat she don F*ck up den angrily snt 8k... then complaining dat she’s broke.. I jejely sent her back 5k.... my 3k dat i borrowed her is enough for me.. though won’t solve my problems buh I have got the msg she was trying to pass across
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Goddyss(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
she wanted to send 4K, then she noticed dat she don F*ck up den angrily snt 8k... then complaining dat she’s broke.. I jejely sent her back 5k.... my 3k dat i borrowed her is enough for me.. though won’t solve my problems buh I have got the msg she was trying to pass across

Break up with her bro
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by olac21(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
I’m angry right now, my story is long yet I didn’t even mention dat i sub 1k for her evry month plus stipend for hair and upkeep. In the past I sent money to her younger brothers, and her gfs.. so many more..... M jst confused AF
I now have every reason to believe you are under spell..no offence intended pls!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Goddyss:

Bro you are a nice guy. Emotions is just a hormonal thing. Next time you have hormonal rush for a lady, place reason above feelings. I was like you before but I have realized no one in this life can love me like my mom.

Any pure feeling or energy that would have been exhausted on these ungrateful women goes to my mom. She needs those love before she leaves this earth.

Whenever I needed to have sex with a lady, I detach emotion from it. No girl visits my house. It's strictly a hotel business.

I have never experienced a peaceful life as I am doing now.

Well said!! My problems ar not even this little monies I mentioned.. but it pains to cross an ocean for pple hu can’t cross a gutter for you. Well I av got the msg she passed across... do i go baq to my Bleep boi life style?? I’m 27 and planning to settle down after service with her then travel out together.. she’s faithful I think buh very selfish. Must a woman have a problem?
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Goddyss:

Break up with her bro
she threatens suicide o! Well! i luv her no be small
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Mr2wealth: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Story storyyy, super storyyyy! You will be a good actor you hia. Continue acting oh.
Agbaya.
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Goddyss(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
Well said!! My problems ar not even this little monies I mentioned.. but it pains to cross an ocean for pple hu can’t cross a gutter for you. Well I av got the msg she passed across... do i go baq to my Bleep boi life style?? I’m 27 and planning to settle down after service with her then travel out together.. she’s faithful I think buh very selfish. Must a woman have a problem?

Let's place a bet of 20k. If your gf is faithful, I will gladly send you 20k and if she is not, you will give me 20k.

All it takes is cloning her WhatsApp messenger and we both we also get all the messages she receives. One week is enough to find out.

We are of the same age but I'm far wiser than you when it comes to women
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Goddyss:

Let's place a bet of 20k. If your gf is faithful, I will gladly send you 20k and if she is not, you will give me 20k.

All it takes is cloning her WhatsApp messenger and we both we also get all the messages she receives. One week is enough to find out.

gamed! I’m highly interested pls
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by Goddyss(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
gamed! I’m highly interested pls

Next time you meet with her, gain access to her phone and I will till you code to dial.
Re: Women Are Just Too Greedy by mibrims: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Goddyss:

Next time you meet with her, gain access to her phone and I will till you code to dial.
ur whatsapp number pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 7 Female Code Every Female Must Not Break / Has Anyone Seen This Job Interview Invite?? / Nkechi Blessing Showing The World Her Full Package (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.