Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi (26256 Views)

2023: No Room For Presidential Aspirants Above 60 Years — Fayemi / Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by KcAngel(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2018
IT IS NOT OVER..... WAITING FOR WHO LAUGH LAST!!!
femsadef:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/155873/
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by kunletexs: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2018
then somebody should also probe your past position to see if you have no skeleton in your cupboard
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by billyG(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2018
Just see how thugnor kponmodele made a fool of himself.d end of a wasteful era.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by 007ejikzs(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2018
how market my Ekiti people.. the second coming of PMB in Ekiti
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Oshin56(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2018
Nigeria can never move forward with this kind of bitter politics
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2018
buhariguy:
he said, he will not probe fayose but to know a simple mathematics, to know why he has not be paying salary even with allocation and loan he has be receiving.

He doesn't want to find out why most APC states are owing salaries especially osun n kogi that are owing more than 10 months.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by UnchangeableGod: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2018
It is certainly payback time. But what happened to the results of Fayose's own probe of Fayemi's first tenure which was gazetted by the Ekiti State government?
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by UnchangeableGod: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2018
kunletexs:
then somebody should also probe your past position to see if you have no skeleton in your cupboard
Fayemi was probed by a Judicial Panel of Enquiry se up by Fayose, found 'guilty' and as such barred from holding any public office for a number of years. It did not prevent the APC from presenting him as their governorship candidate. So it is payback time.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by UnchangeableGod: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2018
Sleekfingers:
Fayose fayose fayose you have nothing to worry about if your hands are clean.
Fayose find a way to apologize to buhari o. Or else prison awaits you o. I don talk my own o. Those supporting you on social media won't come and visit you or help you o. A word is enough for the wise.
So all the noise about sending Fayose to prison is because of his personal differences with the president? If hr did something bad to the president, he should do the needful but I hate intimidation. BTW, who told you that going to prison is one's final bus stop? Ask Mandela and Obasanjo. Who also told you that the prison hunter is immune from going to prison himself?
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by jattopeter(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2018
THIS IS THE MAIN REASON NIGERIA AS A NATION WILL HARDLY MOVE FORWARD , BECAUSE OUR SO CALLED LEADERS ARE SEEKING FOR POWER NOT TO SERVE BUT EITHER TO REVENGE OR TO ENRICH THEMSELVES WITH THEIR SELFISH INTEREST. SHOULD THIS BE HIS FIRST THOUGHT? WE ARE CURSED , HAVING THIS KIND OF PEOPLE AS OUR LEADER.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Lol grin grin Fayose na the real drama king grin
By the way probing past regime is not revenge. It's called accountability. Moreover, I don't see how a probe of your predecessor will hinder a successor regime from doing it's work. If we keep saying blah blah lets forget the past and let a possible thief get away scot free with his loot, then the cycle will keep repeating itself.
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7399656_fbimg1531340498237_jpeg9931971eda6241e9d2a4ed2385fe8d63

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7403960_fbimg1531340990863_jpeg34e77ab42f2fab76bed2bd36d39ed83a

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Gochis(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2018
Brown roof republic.
Fayemi, from solid minerals mining ministry to skull mining state.
Mining na mining.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by KingRagnar: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2018
Fayose's activities in Ekiti State sure calls for some probing. I mean, why has all funds allocated to the state not been utilized and reflected in visible manifestation like the construction of roads and so on, why have there been delay in the payment of salaries for months on end? It's obvious that he has been using the funds for the people to enrich himself and pay for his self made movies
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by KingRagnar: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2018
Fayose's activities in Ekiti State sure calls for some probing. I mean, why has all funds allocated to the state not been utilized and reflected in visible manifestation like the construction of roads and so on, why have there been delay in the payment of salaries for months on end?
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by oluwole1211(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good move from our amiable governor elect john kayode fayemi,
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by evansjeff(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Chinapepe:

Many of you can't carry out a critical analysis of situations like this one. The 'Idiot' that's about to probe another 'Idiot,' What happened when his financial activities in office was investigated & was alleged to has misappropriated huge amount of money, what happened to him? Is he not the same person who's declared 'winner' of Ekiti election? The country has no future, if the youth won't think straight. True or otherwise, didn't our 'Oga at the top' & his EFCC foot soldiers suppose to investigate it? God is not man anyway.
You need a gee pee tank to cry in?
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by bejeria101(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Tareq1105:

Are you still in pain?
Fayose gan ti ngbe kuro lara, kinni tie?
In pain over what? The 2 likes u got? Geez nl kids!
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by SEONaijaExpert: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2018
wolexy14:
Una no go read una no go read ...chai.i taya for dis country n its people....go and read before commenting.haba
Replying your PM not possible.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by kunletexs: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2018
thanks for that contribution. it only shows that all of them are just there for their own pockets. the love of the masses have gone from their hearts
UnchangeableGod:
Fayemi was probed by a Judicial Panel of Enquiry se up by Fayose, found 'guilty' and as such barred from holding any public office for a number of years. It did not prevent the APC from presenting him as their governorship candidate. So it is payback time.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by DavIkenna(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2018
“What was received in Ekiti State and the expenditures in that period? Why were we not able to pay salaries in the state? These issues should be examined in the interest of good governance"

U r not a newbee in politics. You are suppose to have done ur assignment even before campaigning. So I don't understand "these issues shld be examined" rather I ll appreciate "we have examined these issues and have solutions to them".

Leave the past alone and move forward of u v good intention for the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition / Seyi Makinde Congratulates Adeleke After Triumph At Osun Election Tribunal. Pics / Makinde Sacks SSG, Commissioners, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.