Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi (26252 Views)

2023: No Room For Presidential Aspirants Above 60 Years — Fayemi / Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Jethrolite(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Pathetic
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by mynaijadj(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
You won't probe your own activities in the steel ministry...do we have one? Wäwu!
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by johnnyvid(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
The same fayose has probed fayemi reckless spending and debt incurement during his 4 years in government. we will know how it played. fayose even established Ekiti state financial crime commission, but fayemi failed woefully to appear in the panel. so who's deceiving here.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Luukasz(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is the absolute reason my oshokomole doesn't want fayemi to be GOV.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Kingsley1000(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Fayemi just want to know how all the money disappeared.
The bailout fund, Paris club refund, monthly allocation, 100b naira loan etc without paying salary for 9month.

The enquiry is not difficult to ascertain.
WHY IS IPOB MISCREANT AGAINST THE PROBING?

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by LOVEGINO(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nigeria my kwantry.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by johnnyvid(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Fayemi just want to know how all the money disappeared.
The bailout fund, Paris club refund, monthly allocation, 100b naira loan etc without paying salary for 9month.

The enquiry is not difficult to ascertain.
can you please butress your claims here or remain silent forever.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Cumtroller: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ogbeni just shut up there!!!!Lousy Afonja. You haven’t been inaugurated yet you’re making noise. Typical Yoruba man. All mouth and no action... Last last na One Primary school he go renovate in the first 4 years...
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by rejoice4eva(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
So far the one to do the probing is not a Nigerian, because that was the excuse Fayemi gave when Fayose set up probe committee to look at his own first 4years
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by DavIkenna(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
9ja which way
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Ahmeduana(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
The guy has just prove Reno Omokri right, that he will use the whole 4 years complaining.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by SirBunky85(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
CosmicJames:
All I see is a man on a revenge mission just like his master -- PMB
This is very unfortunate!
very senseless post.so u expect him to inherit such huge debts without looking into wat went wrong abi?we just deserve d leaders we have

3 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by EnaibeSam: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
So Reno was right.

Reno Omokri
@renoomokri
What will happen in Fayemi’s Ekiti:
1. Ekiti’s situation will deteriorate
2. Fayemi wont accept responsibility
3. Fayemi will blame Fayose
4. When Ekiti people reminisce for Fayose’s days, Fayemi will remind them of the ‘rot’ he met.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 until his term ends
3:35 PM - Jul 17, 2018
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by KingKingKing: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
ppl no dey read, dey just get swayed by headlines.. i no see where e talk say e go probe fayose for 4yrs o.... Nigerians and their inability to read...

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by notoriousbabe: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
hatchy:
Far' Yemi wants to waste precious time witch hunting instead of giving the people dividend of democracy.
he has nothing to offer
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Sleekfingers: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fayose fayose fayose you have nothing to worry about if your hands are clean.
Fayose find a way to apologize to buhari o. Or else prison awaits you o. I don talk my own o. Those supporting you on social media won't come and visit you or help you o. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by EnaibeSam: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ahmeduana:
The guy has just prove Reno Omokri right, that he will use the whole 4 years complaining.

Reno Omokri
@renoomokri
What will happen in Fayemi’s Ekiti:
1. Ekiti’s situation will deteriorate
2. Fayemi wont accept responsibility
3. Fayemi will blame Fayose
4. When Ekiti people reminisce for Fayose’s days, Fayemi will remind them of the ‘rot’ he met.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 until his term ends
3:35 PM - Jul 17, 2017
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by EnaibeSam: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by adam4success(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yes oo fayemi my man.u need to probe that comedian

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by brodalokie: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Instead of you to be thinking of how to improve the state? This is how Buhari started and he has caused anguish to the ordinary Nigerians while he is busy probing PDP. This is a pointer to the fact that you are a government of traffic delay. The progress you promised as a central government is foul. Get behind me Satan

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Ganamustgo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
twf1:
Why this politics of bitterness?
Probing the last four years of governance in Ekiti state is a good thing.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Vicolan: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
When they called you too to come and explain yourself during your past government did you show up at Ekiti House of Assembly?

Keep deceiving yourself Fayemi
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Belleful: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
pl do. it is good for democracy. when you left office, fayose probe u. so it's also right u probe him to balance the book. thank you sir.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by emmy3k(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
what was the outcome of the probe fayose government carried out on fayemi's government.
they are both corrupt and liar
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Akpacha(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
buhariguy:
he said, he will not probe fayose but to know a simple mathematics, to know why he has not be paying salary even with allocation and loan he has be receiving.
When govt at fed. Was not this bad fayemi was voted out because he could not pay salaries, so what is he talking abt? He is least expected to accusing someone of not paying salaries.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by narorose(f): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
See who is talking , without ur father sponsoring ur fraudulent Victory u wouldn't have had d guy to talk in public again����
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by emmy3k(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Belleful:
pl do. it is good for democracy. when you left office, fayose probe u. so it's also right u probe him to balance the book. thank you sir.
just to balance book with noting to show
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by JamesIkosong(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Give yourself and your loved ones the best gift in life - education

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by narorose(f): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
narorose:
See who is talking , without ur father sponsoring ur fraudulent Victory u wouldn't have had d guy to talk in public again����
Gut I meant jor
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by asawanathegreat(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Just tell us u want to loot in disguise in the name of probing Fayose. Kettle calling pot black..
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by jigamjerry(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Don't waste the state resources on probing, Rather think of taking the state to the higher hieght. Probing of past leaders may lead you to low performance as a governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters / Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.