Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi (26249 Views)

2023: No Room For Presidential Aspirants Above 60 Years — Fayemi / Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Belleful: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
emmy3k:
just to balance book with noting to show
sitdon look na dog name.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by bejeria101(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69531844:
Please do.
That is one of the main reasons you were voted in Your Excellency

Point of correction! Rigged in! The world knows what happened in ekiti,he should enjoy while it last.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Tareq1105: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
buhariguy:
he said, he will not probe fayose but to know a simple mathematics, to know why he has not be paying salary even with allocation and loan he has be receiving.

It's an ideal thing to do by any right thinking succeesor, even if Fayose is succeeded by his own son.

Even in family setting, one would want to study his parents and would not like to make the mistake one's parents made.

Therefore, I support the probe if done in good faith and not to settle political scores.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Tareq1105: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
bejeria101:

Point of correction! Rigged in! The world knows what happened in ekiti,he should enjoy while it last.

Are you still in pain?

Fayose gan ti ngbe kuro lara, kinni tie?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Maket: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rino might be right
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by kanosalami: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
evansjeff:
Probe that idiot. He will never go free form his many sins. I like the way the president kept him quiet while he was busy insulting and printing obituary photos of the president. He will knowthe real meaning of madness.
This your mentor fayemi will only last for six months.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Bakerdav: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Don't waste your time probing, do your own job and let see what you have for ekiti pple

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by damocool(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Akpacha:
When govt at fed. Was not this bad fayemi was voted out because he could not pay salaries, so what is he talking abt? He is least expected to accusing someone of not paying salaries.
Don't say what you don't know, fayose instructed Jonathan not to give allocation to ekiti and also wrote bank no to borrow fayemi money immediately he won 2014 election.. Fayose collected these 2 months allocation, yet blamed fayemi for not paying the salaries..

3 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by damocool(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tareq1105:

It's an ideal thing to do by any right thinking succeesor, even if Fayose is succeeded by his own son.

Even in family setting, one would want to study his parents and would not like to make the mistake one's parents made.

Therefore, I support the probe if done in good faith and not to settle political scores.
I think he should, ekiti debt profile is scary...

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by gracefoundmme(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
But why is it all about Fayose as if there's no other agenda to carry out in the state... Na wa oooo

IPhone 6s 128gb for sale peeps contact me now lest seal it up
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by evansjeff(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
kanosalami:
just like Obaseki right? You need a gee pee tank to cry in?

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by evansjeff(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
seunlayi:
kini isoro tí ẹ nibe?

Didn't get this
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by buhariguy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
johnnyvid:
can you please butress your claims here or remain silent forever.
have you see the debt profile of ekiti state since 2010.
Monthly allocation 3b naira.
Bailout and Paris club refund 10b naira.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by winnah(f): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
hatchy:
Far' Yemi wants to waste precious time witch hunting instead of giving the people dividend of democracy.

I see that people only read the caption which is misleading without reading through the full speech.

I carefully digested the entire write up so as to get the full details.

I quote him (fayemi)

“It is not about probing Fayose, probing Eleka etc, it is about not repeating the mistakes of the past and giving our people good government and how to do so will also involve looking at what transpired in the last four years.”
On the reports of widespread vote buying during the recent Ekiti state governorship election, Fayemi said he was not aware of such as he did not see any evidence in the areas he visited.

in his word, he said that he's not aiming at probing anyone but to deliver good governance and carefully look into the menace of the past administration and try to avoid it.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by buhariguy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
kanosalami:
before then, fayose will be serving his jail term
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by bumtos(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rubbish
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by wolexy14(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Una no go read una no go read ...chai.i taya for dis country n its people....go and read before commenting.haba

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by JeffreyJames(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
That is the only thing Nigerian government knows how to do. Come in and probe the previous government. Wasting precious time.

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by goshee: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Fayemi just want to know how all the money disappeared.
The bailout fund, Paris club refund, monthly allocation, 100b naira loan etc without paying salary for 9month.

The enquiry is not difficult to ascertain.
and we Nigerians just want to know who reinstated Maina, we want yo know where and how our $26b was spent by Baru, we need to know how Lawal take clear grass with #300m, we want to know what happened to our #10b under usman yusulf in NHIS and finally we want to know who forged the NYSC certificate for Aunty Kemi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by brojoshua: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ha, that is he does not want to happen, that is why he wanted to replace himself with a co-looter and thug in partnership
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by uba1991: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
useless media. the man stated it clearly that is not probing fayose and eleka but just ask question on why they are unable to pay salaries so dat he can learn from their mistake but dis useless media [bloggers] turn it to probing fayose. The most useless media in d world is nigerian media.always encouraging fights between two parties

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by CioAngels(f): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
femsadef:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/155873/
I'm very sure that is your priority,? Hope you have not used Ekiti people as collateral to be rigged in as governor?
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Platony(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lie kee u der.

Ur party didn't buy votes. D election was fair & square abi??

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Kingosytex(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
After probing fayose another person will probe you.#whatgoesaroundcomesaround
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Charly68: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Politics can be very dirty when your opponent chose to be animalistic..you have to give him as he deserves . Fayose is not a gentleman & so should not be treated as such .

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by bionixs: 1:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Blakjewelry:
it is welcome as long as you do it with a clear mind
rubbish comment. stagnation loading for the state
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Kingsley1000(m): 1:59am On Jul 20, 2018
SirBunky85:
very senseless post.so u expect him to inherit such huge debts without looking into wat went wrong abi?we just deserve d leaders we have
grin u dey mind these ipob sympathizers...fowloshe should be probed and if found culpable of any mismanagement of public fund,he should goto jail
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by clemmonce(m): 4:12am On Jul 20, 2018
hatchy:
Far' Yemi wants to waste precious time witch hunting instead of giving the people dividend of democracy.
most of guys don't even read you follow the headline.... Headlines can be misleading..... Read before you comment
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by mufadem2012: 4:51am On Jul 20, 2018
Too early to release such a statement.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by drnoel: 5:58am On Jul 20, 2018
femsadef:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/155873/

Probe all u want. We know u bought votes so go to hell
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 20, 2018
evansjeff:
Probe that idiot. He will never go free form his many sins. I like the way the president kept him quiet while he was busy insulting and printing obituary photos of the president. He will knowthe real meaning of madness.
Many of you can't carry out a critical analysis of situations like this one. The 'Idiot' that's about to probe another 'Idiot,' What happened when his financial activities in office was investigated & was alleged to has misappropriated huge amount of money, what happened to him? Is he not the same person who's declared 'winner' of Ekiti election? The country has no future, if the youth won't think straight. True or otherwise, didn't our 'Oga at the top' & his EFCC foot soldiers suppose to investigate it? God is not man anyway.
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Awaja(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2018
We knew it’s your top priority,but trade with caution until oga success is assured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? / Your Son, Ngige Would Have Been In Saraki's Position - Presidency Blames Igbos / Uche Nwosu: Okorocha's son in-law regains freedom from Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.