Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs (61599 Views)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2018
Pastor way get girlfriend.
She fry fours egg for morning.
That means she sleep over be that.
That means na night vigil be that. shocked
Pastor Baddoo cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by Beemhan(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2018
Alwaysking:
Keep kwayet
Sharap
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by Ifedith(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2018
flyca:
Never hit a woman, even with a flower.
Wats the meaning of this now? Anything u carry come, u use ur head carry am. I see how these modern ladies act, insultive, disrespectful, unfaithful, wasteful generation. You insult a man's pride, even hit him, and u expect him not to react, my dear ur wrong, damn wrong. It's wrong to hit anyone, man or woman, stop this woman bs, if a woman chooses to provoke a man by action or otherwise, she should be ready to face his reaction and the man should also be ready to face the consequences of his actions... It's fair enough.
These all don't hit a woman is a scam... Don't buy it.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by ebukamen(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2018
megareal:
Misguided pastor. You have a girlfriend, have premarital sex, are stingy and on top all that slap woman. You are not a pastor.

This are the folks that give Christianity the bad name it bears today. Some people will just call themselves and claim God called them.

Bia woman! Mind what you type!
1. You can't prove they're having premarital sex.
2. Christianity isn't bearing any bad name.
3. What is wrong in having a girlfriend even if he is a pastor? How will he marry? Do you reason from your anus?
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by iammozeez(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2018
I just had 5 eggs sha
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by peacengine(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Pastor de 4q? What manner of pastor is this
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by DECENCY3: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Pastors' house

Girlfriend

Slap

What concerns the above stated point with the kingdom of God.

Can you preach against fornication in ur church?

Do you preach about the virtue of temparament and forgiveness?

As your girlfriend does she come to ur house for fasting and prayers or for the duty of the other room.

Yahoo pastor
Yahoo church
Yahoo girl friend
Yahoo eggs
Yahoo trending

No manners. She fall hand wella. No more recieving of holy kpanking

Am tired

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by Gerrard59(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Almunjid:

Pastor! Come and c her brother, deliver am with slap... from this four eggs mentality

Truth is: Everyone is different. Four eggs might seem much to you, but it is not same to me. Using four eggs is dependent on HOW she wants it to be prepared. If there are no fresh tomatoes, more eggs will be needed in order to ensure it will be enough for the consumers. Yes, she was wrong to throw the eggs away, but he was wrong to have slapped her. At most, send her away.

But correlating eating four eggs to extravagance is not right.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2018
itsmeurLady:
Y are some Nigerians Daft? So because he is a pastor he should not have girlfriend? So that if he divorce tomorrow u ppl will be the first people to laugh and still talk, pretence will do u ppl something or do u ppl think that is everybody that is in a relationship that is having premarital sex like you, hypocrites!!!
Should I say you're actually the daft one? Was he having a night vigil with his girlfriend in his house? What moral lessons would such a pastor teach others? Pastors court. There's difference between courtship and having a girlfriend, and those who court don't have their fiancée sleep over. It's biblically wrong to be sleeping with a lady you haven't married.

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by Ziggylady(f): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2018
IamPlato:

What The Lady Did Was Clearly Wrong And Foolish. I Think She Deserved The Slap

I am sorry for someone like you if you try that nonsense with a girl with a mother like me..for real!
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by ebukamen(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2018
itsmeurLady:
Y are some Nigerians Daft? So because he is a pastor he should not have girlfriend? So that if he divorce tomorrow u ppl will be the first people to laugh and still talk, pretence will do u ppl something or do u ppl think that is everybody that is in a relationship that is having premarital sex like you, hypocrites!!!

Thank you beautiful woman with beautiful heart. Let's speak the truth to power!
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by OmoOshodi(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2018
Never beat your woman with any object diffrent from your God given rod...... They will not cry but instead ask for more and be shouting harder harder!!!!
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by megareal: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2018
ebukamen:

Bia woman! Mind what you type!
1. You can't prove they're having premarital sex.
2. Christianity isn't bearing any bad name.
3. What is wrong in having a girlfriend even if he is a pastor? How will he marry? Do you reason from your anus?

No, you reason from your peni**s else you wouldn't use that last line on me. Now get off my mention.
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by semyman: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2018
You are just overrating these guys you call pastors, they are ... let me comment my reserve
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by ebukamen(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2018
DECENCY3:
Pastors' house

Girlfriend

Slap

As your girlfriend does she come to ur house for fasting and prayers or for the duty of the other room.

Yahoo pastor
Yahoo church
Yahoo girl friend
Yahoo eggs
Yahoo trending

Am tired

I. D. I. O. T. I. C. P. O. S. T

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by sisisioge: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2018
A pastor has a GF that comes and go...
A pastor has no problem with domestic violence...

Jesus please come quickly...this world isn't as you left it anymore shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by itsmeurLady(f): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Should I say you're actually the daft one? Was he having a night vigil with his girlfriend in his house? What moral lessons would such a pastor teach others? Pastors court. There's difference between courtship and having a girlfriend, and those who court don't have their fiancée sleep over. It's biblically wrong to be sleeping with a lady you haven't married.

Madam talk wetin u know, no talk wetin u nor know...who said they were sleeping together? Your thoughts are very carnal. Do u think everybody is like you that cannot stay with a man without thinking sex? You what moral lesson are you trying to pass across trying to bring a a Man Of God down with your annoying post, are u edifying the body of Christ or you are bringing it down? Remove the log from your eyes before u try to remove specks from other people's eyes. U are one of those ladies that will scream premarital sex is bad on public forum , but u are doing it behind closed doors. You that u are condemning/judging someone, are you not a Child Of God as well? So what differentiates you from the pastor. U ppl will be expecting Pastors to live as though they are not human beings but u ppl can't even do same. Hypocrites
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by ebukamen(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2018
DECENCY3:
Pastors' house

Girlfriend

Slap

Yahoo pastor
Yahoo church
Yahoo girl friend
Yahoo eggs
Yahoo trending

Am tired

All these things you said isn't verifiable in the story. You just concocted them in your head
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by drey076(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2018
The man is just a disciplined person
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by amstamon: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Pastor Girlfriend in Pastor's house shocked shocked shocked

If you know, you know lipsrsealed
"She doesn't live with me" , she comes and go, yet she got angry then pack her things and left. Lol
If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by VULCAN(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Hahahaha grin

You noticed too.

The man made her work so hard overnight so she wanted to restore protein and grabbed 4 eggs in the morning.

He has exposed himself cheaply now.

slimjohn2k5:
Pastor Two mouths. 1.She does not stay with me, she comes and go
2. She came visiting and this morning

I hail oh, woman when come this morning want fry egg for ur house. you get poultry?

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by ebukamen(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2018
megareal:

No, you reason from your peni**s else you wouldn't use that last line on me. Now get off my mention.

Apologies for the last line though but you are wrong.
Thanks dear
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by ollah2: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2018
megareal:
Misguided pastor. You have a girlfriend, have premarital sex, are stingy and on top all that slap woman. You are not a pastor.

These are the folks that give Christianity the bad name it bears today. Some people will just call themselves and claim God called them.

You don't know if they have sex or is stingy. Yes he slapped her and that's the only fact you know about him and he is a pastor
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by eminado200: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2018
na waoo bad boy pastor
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by DECENCY3: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2018
ebukamen:

I. D. I. O. T. I. C. P. O. S. T

If I tell Allah to beg amadioha and orumide combined with IFA to strike you IJN because of this stupid mention. They will say I am wicked
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by Kwinesther: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2018
And so? Why should a lady be dating a guy and won't know his house not to talk of visiting? Must every visitation be about sex/intimacy? And if anything happens in the future you people would be the one blaming the lady for being stupid not to have known her bf's house.
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by Adakintroy: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2018
Only rebellious teens will support this girl. First and formost, who eats four eggs in one sitting. Now note it's not about the money, but wastefulness that many of our young women are all about. Consider the buhari times we live in. Everyone know to manage. Many of this girls when in their own homes are usually economical.. but when dealing with others,( their men) they turn wastefull. Weather them de do am to purnish us ooo.., only heavens know.

When you talk, they hit you with. " because of that small thing"

Make una learn to take correction, even if na slap the thing come in form off. Slap no de kill. But hunger and mismanagement might.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by drakeli: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2018
Gerrard59:
But eating four eggs alone is not extravagance na.
It is in Nigeria where egg is only food for the rich. In the US, a crate of egg is so cheap that it’s almost free. Also a gallon of milk . Who cares if you eat all the eggs in the crate at once? It’s your life.
Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by TeetoEsq(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2018
4 EGGS equals ONE HOT SLAP Ladies beware!

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs by nan1: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2018
HABA ENOUGH ALREADY IT IS A HOLY SLAP SHIKENA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / My Soon To Be Wife / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.